View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Domino_2014
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
I only saw like a few minutes of Lost but i know a lot of people who complained. Also they wrote OUAT in Wonderland which was cancelled. How OUAT is still on is a mystery for me.

Is it possible that the man with the tattoo is one of his men? Would make more sense .

David didn´t had his memory so, i don´t actually compare his situation with this because Robin Hood has his memory. The writers want at any coast to make Regina look bad. What better way of keeping apart husband and wife and their little kid liking Regina?

I still think Belle should have died instead of Neal. If the writers feel Neal didn´t had much to offer, what cans he possibly have? He had a son, she just stands there.

I´m so happy that Hannibloom is nothing like Rumbelle. C´mon, Hannibal treats Alana good, Rumpel doesn´t to Belle i mean .
I never watched OUaTiW because they changed actors. Silly reason I know, but I felt like the major plot lines (that would connect it to OUaT) were used already and felt no need. The fact that it was cancelled only 1 season it tells me I did good.

I think OUaT is still on because of the actors. I know I'm watching for Jen and to a lesser extent Rumple and the original curse that, for me, still hasn't been solved. I'm still waiting for the showdown between the Evil Queen and the Savior I should have gotten at the end of season 1.

I agree but does Robin even know Regina killed Marian? I don't think anyone has answered that. I could be wrong but I think no one specifically told him Regina killed her. Maybe he thinks the Queen's army took Marion but not that Regina herself did the deed? Cause if he knows and doesn't care, then he's an even bigger tool than I ever thought.

I'm not sure Roland actually likes Regina. I think he did what all kids do when they want something. He manipulated his parents into buying him ice cream by saying "Mommy, daddy's girlfriend lets me eat ice cream after dinner. Won't you let me too?" In essense he admitted Regina bought his affections with ice cream and if his mom wants him to like her, she should buy him ice cream.

I think the man with the tattoo was either one of Robin's men too. alternatively Tinkerbell could have lied. The Blue Fairy is a liar and has been manipulating situations for centuries. Why do they still take at face value things fairies tell them is beyond me.

I wouldn't like it if Belle died either. I think they could have pulled a Charmed and have Neal or Belle be lost and returned only when Rumple went though his redemption (for real this time). He searched for Neal for centuries and then did nothing with him. He married Belle and just has her as a maid (or mistress) but doesn't actually involve her or talk to her.

Yep. Hannibal at least feeds Alana and has sex with her. Rumple just has her clean his house, his store, and abuses her trust (without her knowing it at least)