View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 06:57 AM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
They explained the Regina-Daniel and the Robin-Regina though. TinkerBell said that while a person can have only one TL, there are other loves down the road. That Regina's secondary love was Robin. However Robin's TL is Marion but if he can't have her (or has lost her as tragically as Regina lost Daniel), he is in the correct mind and heart frame to be with Regina. I don't like it because it goes against the principle of TL but it makes sense in a way and creating the idea of a backup TL lets Regina have her happy ending and gives closure to her character.

Besides as I understood it last season, Regina's BackupTL was Robin back when she was young and trapped in a loveless marriage. Not now that she's cold and evil. She's changed and so has Robin. How can they still be each other's Backup TL?

I do want to see Regina become Good but not till the end of the show. She's the Evil Queen for a reason and if she becomes good now (for the love of a good man etc) her character will be over.

Same as Rumple. They gave him his TL but took away his son in order to justify him continue to be a bad guy. He used to be diabolical and now he's just a crappy husband with addiction issues. That's meh to say the least. At least Regina being evil gives some extra layers to her character

Hannibloom = Rumbelle in the way that Hannibal does bad things behind Alana's back and protects her from the truth, essentially using her love and trust.
Well tbh, i haven´t seen some episodes so, maybe that´s why. That does makes sense because if she loses and she did, her TL that would mean she would be alone. If Robin Hood didn´t had a family and a TL (like you said, him losing his wife), i could support the idea but keeping a family apart i don´t like because it also makes Regina look like those woman who destroy a home.

Not only they are changed but also, Robin Hood didn´t had a family back then and he does now. The writers can´t simple erase all the life they have built with other people just to create another ship.

Rumpel was supposed to be the worst of them all and that´s why he was/is in every character´s story. But he´s a pussy pants now -.-

Hum, makes sense but is the only thing they have in common .