Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I don´t think we need a ship to happen, on this case Clarice to came to see what reaction the non-Hannigrams will have. Some are always hating her.

Anon said:
Hannibal and Alana have a lazy day. They eat breakfast in bed and stay in their pj's which is Hannibal in his boxers and Alana in his dress shirt. She downloads Netflix on his tablet and they watch the worst movies possible. Alana is amused and Hannibal is annoyed but watching her laugh makes him smile. Then they cuddle and talk about things NOT WILL GRAHAM. He talks of his homeland and early years in America she talks about her family and childhood and they're happy. Ha I made myself sad :/

imagine-hannibloom
Old 10-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw so perfect

Fans hate Clarice because they think they know her better than the author. They wanted her to be strong and alone and refuse to believe she could turn to the only person that was by her side and choose to be with him. Even Jack couldn't protect her through it all and no one is angry she was friendly with him.

I don't care about Hanningram's opinion of Clarice because (the most vocal of them) are bigoted. They want Hannigram to be together and kill together yet they hate Clarice for doing exactly that.

I said it'd be amusing to see Hanningram's opinion on Hannibal-Bedelia because a lot of them chose to hate Alana for choosing Hannibal over Will. They can't do that with Bedelia since she doesn't care for Will in the first place so seeing them (the rabid fans) try to find a reason to hate a ship that isn't their own would be interesting. It's not like most of them have the guts to say they dislike a ship because it isn't their own.

(That's what I was mocking. Not the whole of the Hanningram shippers but the ones that hide behind flimsy excuses instead of being honest)

Old 10-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I think most shippers that will complain (Hannigram) ones will be the ones taht are already complaining before something even happen. It sucks when they hate characters because of a ship but for something that didn´t happen yet? Weird.

furiarossaandmimma

Old 10-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Addicted Fan

And yet the show created those on purpose...

Old 10-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I saw it today and it killed me .

I blame Bryan for fans wars. All the ships have the right to exist but Hannigrams (some of them at least) create fan wars because of Bryan. Because he acts like Hannigram is the one and the others are blocking it -.-
Old 10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

To be fair all ships exist because of Bryan. Had he kept things the way they were in the books the only ship available would be Jack/Bella. He created Hanningam (even if imagined it as a platonic one or something that got out of control), he created Hannibloom (with the passion is good line and the beer and the actual romance) and he created/will create Hannibal/Bedelia (with them posing as a couple etc)

The only problem with it all I can see is that Bryan caters to one ship only and goes out of his way to show the other one (so far Hannibloom, will see about Hannibal/Bedelia) is to offer more focus on his own ship. That's what fic writers do, not showrunners.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I agree Bryan made the ships but if he made all, why he talks about one?
Old 10-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Because he ships only one of them.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Mean comment ahead but God forbid me, i think Bryan has the hots for Mads or Hugh. That would explain it .
Old 10-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think it's a mean comment. If Bryan was focusing on Hanibloom or any other ship, people would say he has the hots for Caroline or any half of a ship.

I think Bryan created the ships as a natural way to get fans (all ships were platonic in s1) but then fans got obsessed and so did he. So instead of working on all ships (or show why the various ships didn't work and naturally focus on one and make that the new cannon), he focused on the one he shipped and used the others to promote his.

IMO that wasn't fair to any ship.

Last edited by Domino_2014; 10-16-2014 at 04:01 PM
Old 10-17-2014, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

TBH, i don´t read his interviews or even Mads ones. But i remember very well reading a interview about S1 about "Hannigram love" so, he was obsessed right at the start.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
TBH, i don´t read his interviews or even Mads ones. But i remember very well reading a interview about S1 about "Hannigram love" so, he was obsessed right at the start.
I like to think that he meant Hanningram love as platonic or a bromance but I'm afraid I'm deluding myself. I stay away from interviews when I can but I can't avoid them when I visit the imdb boards and people highlight parts of them.

I like your new icon

Old 10-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Thanks .

I´m pretty sure he meant as real but yeah, i avoid to think about it . I don´t even go to IMDb anymore since it´s full of imamture people and today there´s some event with the three (Mads, Caroline and Hugh) but i don´t care. I will reblog pics once i see them but i don´t care about the 3way questions -.-
Old 10-18-2014, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
Thanks .

I´m pretty sure he meant as real but yeah, i avoid to think about it . I don´t even go to IMDb anymore since it´s full of imamture people and today there´s some event with the three (Mads, Caroline and Hugh) but i don´t care. I will reblog pics once i see them but i don´t care about the 3way questions -.-
What's it from?

I visit IMDB 'cause the people there are far more obsessed than me and they post news etc. I try to avoid the immature posts ad every time I visit I know I'll see Alana and generally female pointed hate

I can't take Bryan seriously when he says he didn't like Clarice's fate but at the same breath he says/alludes to that he wants Will to have that fate.... However I am amused to see people show parts of his interviews where he's slowly changing his tunes about everything. It only makes me even more certain that he has no grand plan and is making things up as he goes along (which shows if you watch the show without thinking of your own pairing or how much you like/dislike various plotlines)

Old 10-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I´m not even sure . I think it´s that paley event. I reblogged about it but i´m not sure. Anyway, i doubt they will give us actually S3 spoilers, it will probably be about S2.

I don´t even check news there. I´m not checking any news tbh but the girls here post when they can so, why should i bother?

I heard Bryan was against the plot of Dead like me because a chatracter was suppsoed to be gay and the writers didn´t like it. That makes me wonder if those were (at least, in his mind), plans for Hannibal and Will .