View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Domino_2014
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
The thing here is that the writers call "True Love" to anything and tbh, Snowing is the only ship that is made of True Love. Rumbelle is abusive and CS i don´t even have a name for it. These writers create a couple and it´s TL then another person shows up and it´s like Nevermind, this one is TL. They said Daniel was Regina´s TL, now they said is Robin Hood. See what i mean? They don´t even understand their own show -.- How can there be two TL for one person?

Same don´t confused me but make me laugh .

The writers are doing everything to makke Regina into a villain, that´s their only meta . While Rumpel who´s in every story and tbh is so damn annoying that he is in everything, has a true ending. Even when Rumpel did bad things, he was always the good guy. Are you ****ing kidding me? This just shows how immature the damn fandom (some, at least) are.

Hannibloom like Rumbelle ?
They explained the Regina-Daniel and the Robin-Regina though. TinkerBell said that while a person can have only one TL, there are other loves down the road. That Regina's secondary love was Robin. However Robin's TL is Marion but if he can't have her (or has lost her as tragically as Regina lost Daniel), he is in the correct mind and heart frame to be with Regina. I don't like it because it goes against the principle of TL but it makes sense in a way and creating the idea of a backup TL lets Regina have her happy ending and gives closure to her character.

Besides as I understood it last season, Regina's BackupTL was Robin back when she was young and trapped in a loveless marriage. Not now that she's cold and evil. She's changed and so has Robin. How can they still be each other's Backup TL?

I do want to see Regina become Good but not till the end of the show. She's the Evil Queen for a reason and if she becomes good now (for the love of a good man etc) her character will be over.

Same as Rumple. They gave him his TL but took away his son in order to justify him continue to be a bad guy. He used to be diabolical and now he's just a crappy husband with addiction issues. That's meh to say the least. At least Regina being evil gives some extra layers to her character

Hannibloom = Rumbelle in the way that Hannibal does bad things behind Alana's back and protects her from the truth, essentially using her love and trust.