Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh, Joy. Good luck explaining this one to your co-workers, Cristal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaithfully (View Post)
This kitchen scene was so cute... I love these two. Too bad that he chose Emma over his job, and she is pregnant with Ryan. Can someone tell me that everything's gonna be all right in the end? (and by all right I mean our C/B finally together...)
Aww. It's going to be alright. I can't guarantee that we'll get to see CB "together" together - but I'm confident we'll get something that will make us hopeful and - at the very least - let us imagine our CB happy ending. There are SO many things that could (and probably will happen) in the next three episodes that will bring them even closer together. It's what us fans want, and it's what the creator of the show KNOWS we want. It won't be exactly the ending we were supposed to get, but I know it will be good.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Joy you have my laughing like and idiot during my lunch break (no pun lol) all these panda express employees are looking at me!
ah and didn't even notice "so hard" man I could go on all day. There is just so many things wrong with that whole sentence....or just something wrong with me
Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Oh, Joy. Good luck explaining this one to your co-workers, Cristal.

Aww. It's going to be alright. I can't guarantee that we'll get to see CB "together" together - but I'm confident we'll get something that will make us hopeful and - at the very least - let us imagine our CB happy ending. There are SO many things that could (and probably will happen) in the next three episodes that will bring them even closer together. It's what us fans want, and it's what the creator of the show KNOWS we want. It won't be exactly the ending we were supposed to get, but I know it will be good.
Awww, thank you Keri I love you for that, you're a great comforter I read this and I actually feel better!
Old 12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi Gen! Welcome! I'm glad you have discovered CB and LUX. I see you are a Cappie/Casey shipper as well! (I think I recognize you from the Greek board, but I have not been on in awhile). I love CC so much, and I can't wait for Greek to return for it's last season in January.
Thank youu!!

Yes, I am! I absolutely LOVE Cappie&Casey! Especially Cappie! I am so excited for it to be coming back! Is it in January? No way! YAY!

I may have seen you around in the boards before. I popped in every once in a while to the Greek boards. I haven't been there in a while. Then I came back for the Pretty Little Liars board. But once the show went on hiatus I kinda stopped. Now i'm back.. for LUX! I get around.. haha!

I enjoyed last night's episode, to say.. I wanted more C/B though. But i absolutely loved the little kitchen scene!
Sp, Cate is really pregnant.. Is there any chance it's Baze's? From their little rendezvous. Haha, a girl can dream! "rolleyes:

Cristal, hey! I talked to you on Twitter last night!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Did we?! Were you the one talking about Kerr looking like Julian M?
Old 12-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

THAT would be me! Hahhaha. I know.. i'm a loser xP
Old 12-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Not at all! I saw the resemblance once too. Not a whole lot but its there Nice to see you on the LUX board!

You guys want to know how incredibly dorky I am? I just realized that my user name is CristalBuddy...CB

Old 12-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hahahhah, it is! XD
Old 12-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Other than that, I was disappointed that we didn't get more CB build-up. Like I said in the episode discussion...with only three episodes left, I'm getting anxious and impatient. I'm trying to be positive about the Cate pregnancy, but...it still stings. It's just getting harder to imagine a way this can turn out well for CB in three episodes...but anything is possible, and who knows what twists are still in store.
I came here looking for your comfort, too

I'm positive we will get what we are waiting for. The problem is it'll last one minute

I can't believe we are being cancelled when we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I liked last episode very much (well the parts I watched- I'm not watching any more Emma and Baze because I'll finish disliking him), especially the moment Cate spat the wine. All that scene was hilarious....and it was so good to bring Abby and Laverne ....Now, I'm disappointed, too, because they had all the family gathered in an episode but, again, Cate had her issues, Baze had his issues (he nearly didn't register the pregnancy thing) and neither did Lux, who had her own issues, too...There's no connection and then you are left wanting
Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaithfully (View Post)
Awww, thank you Keri I love you for that, you're a great comforter I read this and I actually feel better!
Aww I'm glad I could make you feel better. I really do think CB fans will like the ending. I trust Liz. It will definitely leave us wanting more...but that will just motivate our campaign to save the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie.x (View Post)
Thank youu!!

Yes, I am! I absolutely LOVE Cappie&Casey! Especially Cappie! I am so excited for it to be coming back! Is it in January? No way! YAY!

I may have seen you around in the boards before. I popped in every once in a while to the Greek boards. I haven't been there in a while. Then I came back for the Pretty Little Liars board. But once the show went on hiatus I kinda stopped. Now i'm back.. for LUX! I get around.. haha!

I enjoyed last night's episode, to say.. I wanted more C/B though. But i absolutely loved the little kitchen scene!
Sp, Cate is really pregnant.. Is there any chance it's Baze's? From their little rendezvous. Haha, a girl can dream! "rolleyes:
Gah I am in love with Cappie, too! And I love the quote in your sig! He has the SWEETEST most romantic lines. Actually, Cap reminds me a lot of Baze - the funny, charming, immature "frat boy" who is struggling to grow up (inspired by his love for a woman). You just can't help but love these guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
You guys want to know how incredibly dorky I am? I just realized that my user name is CristalBuddy...CB

I love it, Cristal!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Cristal, I love it!

Yeah Keri, I need comfort too! I really feel like C/B are drifting further apart. It's making me so sad. I don't blame Liz or anyone because I knew they had planned a whole season. And I would've been more than okay if I knew we had 9 more episodes. But I just wish they had written this season with 13 episodes in mind. Things would have been very different. Liz said when they learned the news, they did a few adjustments on the last episode but that's it. Which means that the best we'll have of C/B could be only in the last episode. Sure we'll have a few moments here and there but nothing important. BUT who knows!?

Quote:
Now, I'm disappointed, too, because they had all the family gathered in an episode but, again, Cate had her issues, Baze had his issues (he nearly didn't register the pregnancy thing) and neither did Lux, who had her own issues, too...There's no connection and then you are left wanting
True!

Screencaps, here I come!

Funny how he could have found out she was pregnant!

Love those looks!

He could watch her all day...

"Fine. You bring Abby, you bring Laverne and we can all have Thanksgiving at my place. I can 'put a ring on it' there."

It's always nice to see them talking this close to each other. lol

I just liked this cap.

"That's GOOD?"

Love the way she looks at him!

"Well guess what, on the bright side it'll be our first Thanksgiving together."
Awww We can always pretend they almost kissed! lol

"Sorry, what is the bright side?"
I'm sure not-pregnant Cate would have liked it. Too bad.

"Wow easy there, mood swing! I don't think I've seen you this volatile since... High School!"
I loved his reaction! I love the look on his face and what he says!

"You can go now." - Such a pleasant lady! lol

"Are you okay? Cos you look a little peaky..."

"Okay. Out!" - Lol

Ooooh... okaaay. What's up with her? lol

"Hey Cate... Don't be late."

Baze's reaction after Cate says she's pregnant.

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 12-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for the screencaps, Rachel! I adore that entire scene. So fun. I love her annoyed snarkiness, and how he enjoys teasing her and getting under her skin - it reminded me a lot of S1.

I don't know if I'd say CB is drifting apart. They just aren't focused on each other right now because they have been dealing with their own issues. I honestly don't think it would take much for them to get even closer and share important moments in the next couple episodes. Bonding over dealing with Lux's past would be a good start. I'm hopeful that we'll get to see that - and I REALLY want them to have a conversation about her pregnancy, too. And, like you said, who knows what else they have in store for us. Sure...we might not get anything "romantic" if Cate remains married and pregnant. But, I believe that what Liz gives us (especially in the finale) will make us feel good about the direction their relationship is heading.

I DEFINITELY agree about the planning. I really wish they had only planned on 13 episodes, too - then it would have been easier to adjust it from a season finale to a series finale. I know they have an "arc" they are following for these 13, but it appears that they are setting up long-term storylines that can never be resolved in these next few episodes (e.g., a pregnancy). It's so frustrating...but like you said, I don't blame Liz for trying to set up her long-term vision - and she didn't know she might be cut off until it was too late. Blame the CW on that one. At least give them a couple more episodes to wrap things up! So infuriating.

Last edited by kerbear28; 12-02-2010 at 11:56 PM
Old 12-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Awww, Rachel! The screen caps are amazing. This scene was sooo good
Old 12-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Rachel: Thanks for the screencaps and the quotes!!
I was desperately waiting for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelspicy (View Post)
But I just wish they had written this season with 13 episodes in mind. Things would have been very different.
Exactly!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

I heard Brittany say in an interview that Liz wrote 2 versions of 13 just in case??

And I like the screencap of Baze's reaction. I like how Cate looked at Lux too for her reaction! I dont know if they were more shocked to learn she was pregnant or that she spit on the Turkey