Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok, I'm usually the pessimist here but I'll try to stay positive.
The worst part of the day was knowing Cate, Ryan and Lux share the last "filmed" scene of S2 (I still hope for a miracle and then a S3). That scene might not be precisely the last scene we are gonna watch.
If I were Liz I will never reveal who will share the last scene, so I don't believe it's going to end up with Cate, Ryan and Lux....
So if she says so it's kind of more than evident it'll finish with Cate and Baze. At least I'll choose to keep on thinking that way.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

That doesn't mean anything though. They film out of order.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. for all we know the final scene can be of Lux...on a swing or something.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Even if CB aren't endgame. the show will not end with CR and lux.

1. kris is the male lead not kerr
2. this show is about the family unit of cate/baze/lux

I'm sure CR will have a nice scene where you know he's still a part of their lives, but what they film in a filming day never fits with what we see on our screen.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Shu and Lorena, I think it's either gonna end with Cate and Baze or Cate/Baze/Lux.
Like you said, it can't end with Ryan and it would be sad if Lux was on her own in the last scene.

Cristal, who knows?
So before I posted these caps, you had never seen this? Lol I didn't see it the first time I watched that ep on tv, because I was obviously focused on Lux and what she was saying. But after rewatching it one or two times, I noticed it and thought it was adorable and unusual! That's when you see how long they've been holding hands and didn't seem to mind as if it felt right, you know? If you watch the video, it's even better because they're swinging their arms a bit.

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 11-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I am loving this thread title. It's so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Okay, have you guys seen Shrek 2, right? Tell me that the last cap of Kris/Baze does not remind you of Puss in Boots?

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...04-358-390.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5889/image5o.jpg

Omg, I totally see it! I've been busy these past 2 days so I just saw this post. Too funny and now I won't be able to watch that scene when it airs without thinking of Puss in Boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelspicy (View Post)
If you watch the video, it's even better because they're swinging their arms a bit.
I always focus on their hands rather than Lux in that scene. It never fails. They're quite a distraction for me when they're in the background of scenes.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelspicy (View Post)
Shu and Lorena, I think it's either gonna end with Cate and Baze or Cate/Baze/Lux.
Like you said, it can't end with Ryan and it would be sad if Lux was on her own in the last scene.

Cristal, who knows?
So before I posted these caps, you had never seen this? Lol I didn't see it the first time I watched that ep on tv, because I was obviously focused on Lux and what she was saying. But after rewatching it one or two times, I noticed it and thought it was adorable and unusual! That's when you see how long they've been holding hands and didn't seem to mind as if it felt right, you know? If you watch the video, it's even better because they're swinging their arms a bit.
I honestly think you all are correct about the last scene ...at least I'm choosing to think that way.

And Rachel: That entire scene at the beginning of Love Unexpected was just pure sweetness. They did swing their arms a little. SO cute. And I love at the end when they realize they are still holding hands and he is FINALLY the first to let go. They give each other the most adorable shy little smiles. It definitely felt right to them - and to us.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Sorry, accidental DP.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

I need to rewatch it now for that. Can't believe I didn't notice that they were holding hands that long!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

You should!

Keri, I know! I watched it again in slow motion yesterday! I also love the small hug between C/B before entering the building.
Lol, yeah he suddenly looks at their hands still holding and then decides to let go. Aww I know, those smiles were the sweetest! It did feel right for us too!

Quote:
I always focus on their hands rather than Lux in that scene. It never fails. They're quite a distraction for me when they're in the background of scenes.
I completely agree!

Cate's attitude during the hand holding surprises me! First she doesn't mind at all when Baze takes his hand while posing for the picture. Then she is okay with them holding hands for a while. But what strikes me the most is that she didn't want to let go. She's usually the one freaking out or acting in denial, as if nothing happened. But here she is, holding on to his hand till the last fingers after Baze was the first one reacting. I mean she has a fiancé, you know.

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 11-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys, remember me?
I'm sorry, I know I haven't been here lately, but I didn't really have a time. But I'm watching L.UX and I don't like what's happening with Cate and Baze, I mean, they're friends, that's good, but Emma? Come on....
Old 11-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Caroline! I remember you!

Yeah, we're all really frustrated with what's going on onscreen too

But Rachel that always kills me. I remember seeing that and smiling because Cate was the one still hanging on
Old 11-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Back Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Yeah, we're all really frustrated with what's going on onscreen too
I just tried counting the s2 one-on-one CB scenes. It wasn't good. The number depressed me. These last 4 episodes better deliver.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, this court scene with C/B was sooo sooo cute, it always kills me
Btw, do you know how many episode is season 2?
Old 11-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Caroline, I'll try to sum up:

* We have 4 episodes left!
* Most of us are kind of crazy with the lack of Cate and Baze and the excess of Ryan/Cate-Baze/Emma.
* We are trying to remain positive awaiting for a "nice" closure (if this is the end). Sometimes we feel like the miners of Chile, still in the mine (I don't know if you remember) but trying to be supportive.

All in all, this is the best place to be, given the circumstances