View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:26 AM
ana julia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Other than that, I was disappointed that we didn't get more CB build-up. Like I said in the episode discussion...with only three episodes left, I'm getting anxious and impatient. I'm trying to be positive about the Cate pregnancy, but...it still stings. It's just getting harder to imagine a way this can turn out well for CB in three episodes...but anything is possible, and who knows what twists are still in store.
I came here looking for your comfort, too

I'm positive we will get what we are waiting for. The problem is it'll last one minute

I can't believe we are being cancelled when we are starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I liked last episode very much (well the parts I watched- I'm not watching any more Emma and Baze because I'll finish disliking him), especially the moment Cate spat the wine. All that scene was hilarious....and it was so good to bring Abby and Laverne ....Now, I'm disappointed, too, because they had all the family gathered in an episode but, again, Cate had her issues, Baze had his issues (he nearly didn't register the pregnancy thing) and neither did Lux, who had her own issues, too...There's no connection and then you are left wanting