Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2010, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hi Caroline! Welcome back! Yeah, the lack of CB - and having to endure Baze/Emma - has been frustrating and depressing. But, I'm hopeful that these next four episodes will deliver. Lorena is right...this is DEFINITELY the place to be right now. Whatever CB they give us, we'll be here to freak out about it together and support the show.

And the court scene. Once again...I just ADORE that she is the one who keeps hanging on and doesn't want to let go. Those caps show it perfectly, Rachel.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Caroline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
But Rachel that always kills me. I remember seeing that and smiling because Cate was the one still hanging on
I know, I love it!

Quote:
I just tried counting the s2 one-on-one CB scenes. It wasn't good. The number depressed me. These last 4 episodes better deliver.
Aww that sucks. I hope they will!
Isn't it weird how now every C/B scene is like a privilege, something we worship since it has become more rare.

Quote:
And the court scene. Once again...I just ADORE that she is the one who keeps hanging on and doesn't want to let go. Those caps show it perfectly, Rachel.
I agree of course!

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 11-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana julia (View Post)
Caroline, I'll try to sum up:

* We have 4 episodes left!
* Most of us are kind of crazy with the lack of Cate and Baze and the excess of Ryan/Cate-Baze/Emma.
* We are trying to remain positive awaiting for a "nice" closure (if this is the end). Sometimes we feel like the miners of Chile, still in the mine (I don't know if you remember) but trying to be supportive.

All in all, this is the best place to be, given the circumstances

Thanks for summing it up!
So we won't get s3? ;(
4 episodes seems like... nothing? Ewwww, I want my CB
Old 11-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaithfully (View Post)
Thanks for summing it up!
So we won't get s3? ;(
4 episodes seems like... nothing? Ewwww, I want my CB
Caroline: With not getting a back 9, it appears we won't get a s3, and the series finale will be in January. I want my CB, too, and four episodes is NOT enough. Of course there won't be any official concellation news until May. So...until then, we have to do all we can to let the CW know what a GIGANTIC mistake they are making. If they do let LUX go, there's already a campaign starting to have ABC Family pick LUX up. I haven't given up hope for a miracle. We deserve real resolution when it comes to these two.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's always possible that if whatever new show airs in Lux's timeslot, for the spring, tanks below what Lux was offering in the ratings - that might, just might influence the CW's decision come May. I'm grasping at anything right now.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:49 AM
Passionate Fan

But is it possible for ABC to pick up LUX? Has something like that happen before? Because I know we had a situation like that with one of our Polish tvshows and the other tv station didn't pick up our tv show, because it was too much work to do.
4 episode is not enough at all. I need a whole season of CB, not just 4 episodes
Old 11-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Caroline, as regards ABC Family, it has happened before with other shows and other channels.

The big problem is that our numbers go on dropping and believe me, 4 episodes are too much (or at least more than enough) when you think of what we are gonna watch in them....

My big problem is that "they don't seem to catch it"!!!!
How many times do we have to say/suggest/imply we want Cate and Baze and NOT Baze with Emma (Ryan and Cate are not a problem at all, at this point). Mod Edit: [Omitted spoiler content]
Believe me, I'm doing a big effort not to write something stupid in her FB page.

So, Caroline, as far as the ratings Liz's giving us a hard time.

Last edited by UpInFlames; 11-25-2010 at 06:59 AM Reason: Omitted spoilery content
Old 11-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Please don't discuss spoilers or details of photos from Liz's album that can be considered spoilery away from the spoilers thread or board. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Sorry, ok
Old 11-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

It's okay Lorena, just have to be careful Sometimes we forget since Liz is the one to post them on Facebook.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

I have to start thinking before acting and counting till 100 before writing. When something bothers me I'm a hurricane
Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

That's okay, we all are No harm done sweetie.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, if it happened before with other shows then I'm all in this action...
Yeah, I know, the show is losing numbers of people watching it, because let's speak up the truth, the last few episodes weren't so good. And I loved (for obvious reasons, somethings's gloing on finally) the last one but I didn't aprreciate the two before the last one, so... I hope they'll do better in the next 4 eps and we'll see what we can do about it, the whole CW/ABC situation.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think they will. If numbers don't dropped it'll be a miracle
but with Cate's pregnancy and...some other stuff.. I wouldn't count on higher ratings.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

We'll see.

I finally sent my C/B testimonial to Shu! But... now I have 2 more to do - for the 50k and the open letter! I actually like writing them. I love writing about what I love, that's why I come on this board! It's just that it takes me a little while to come with something decent.

For some reason, I love this little eye contact from 'Camp Grounded':

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫