Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

WildSphinx, don't be sorry! I love open MRIs! So much better than feeling like you're in a coffin!

Leaving now... I promise!
Old 05-21-2004, 06:42 PM
Addicted Fan

TGIF All JOF's

Sarzy... Thanks so much for telling us your Heath Ledger story! I so enjoyed it! If only you had known at the beginning of the shoot that a little pat in the groin would warm up Heath. Who knows the possibilities?!?!

Podmom... I didn't know that you were going for an MRI? I hope all goes well. And I'm sorry to hear that they tortured you at the lab while drawing your blood. Sending [[[Big Behr Hugs]]] for your owwies.

Danie... I hope your MRI turns out well too!

MyrnaLynne... I'm so sorry to hear that your back still isn't better. I hope you're feeling better soon. Sending [[[Big Behr Healing Vibes]]] your way.

Hope Everyone has a Great Weekend...

Hugs to All...
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 05-21-2004, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

JOFs

Thanks you guys for your MRI sympathy I think I need to be clear on what's getting MRIed ..it's NOT my head although that would seem a likely place to start!....No....I've had 2 MRIs in a row cause they are checking out my breasts..........hopefully they will find nothing....seems they pump dye into you for them but maybe not the brain cause my mom recently had one to diagnose her parkensons and she didn't get the dye. SO I'll let you know how things went when I know. Wild thanks kiddo for your expert knowledge(since I have little )...........you probably deal with said stuff....hey? I'm so glad you're still out there........we never know when we might need medical expertice

Sarz Seems like Jason would end up your way eventually.....get your razor and clippers sharpened

Danie How'd your MRI go? Did they find anything in there? Lost keys.. .loose change...anything?

Wen you little huggie Behr you How are you?!..Todays MRI went better.they went straight to the Doc and he got it in first try....he went right for the hand.he had learned .....Don't you work in the medical feild ?I could be way off there!

I'm taking Emily to my moms tomorrow(she wants to get some color for the prom *remember moms at the beach* and I want to see my sister who's picking mom up and taking her to her house for a bit. I might do moms flowers too.SO I won't be around this weekend........take care all and I'll check in Sunday night probably...........how about a pic for the road

Old 05-21-2004, 10:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Hello Again All JOF's!

Quote:
Originally posted by Podmom...

Wen you little huggie Behr you How are you?!..Todays MRI went better.they went straight to the Doc and he got it in first try....he went right for the hand.he had learned .....Don't you work in the medical field ?I could be way off there!

Podmom, Yep, that's me... just a little ol' WendyhuggieBehr. What can I say... I just love all of you! Don't want a single hair on your head's hurt!

I'm glad to hear that your MRI went better today, and I'm glad they didn't torture you this time while trying to get a vein. I take it that you don't have the greatest veins? Me too! That's why, on me, I always tell them to use a Butterfly needle (what they use on babies). And I usually tell them where they might have some luck finding a vein.

Sometimes they're grateful for the help, but then there are those rare times that they really don't want to listen, and they end up torturing me, especially with that dreaded digging and hunting around for the vein with the needle, and then the vein collapses, and they end up having to go to the spot that I originally told them!

And yes, I do work in the medical field... I'm a Registered Medical Assistant, not to be confused with a CNA. I'm trained in hundreds of procedures and skilled duties from rooming patients, giving injections, venipuncture(blood draws), EKG's, UA's, the set up and break down
and assisting with minor surgeries, assist with Sigmoidoscopies, and tons of other stuff. The rest is just too long to list.

Geesh, sorry to be so long winded.

I hope you have a nice weekend with Em and your sister at your Mom's.

Hope Everyone has a Great Weekend...

Hugs to All...
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 05-22-2004, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Wen They especially should listen to you, since you are a medical person and know what you're talking about. Some people just hate to be told anything. MLette has tiny veins too and they always have trouble sticking her. Mr ML and I are lucky that our veins are more like superhighways! (:> Jason would have no problems in that department either - Maybe all that weight lifting makes your veins more prominent?)

Sorry if I was confusing - thank heavens my back is all better again, it's my Dad who is having continuing trouble with his (and in the midst of it, my Mom managed to sprain her ankle - heaven forbid my dad got all the attention! sigh.)

Poddy You must have good doctors because breast MRIs are a pretty recent and cutting edge study, I think. Aren't these girl parts just the peskiest things? Always something going wrong with them. Oh well, I suppose at least we don't have prostates to go bad! Glad it's not your brain that's bothering you - LOL - but sorry you have any medical worries at all. sigh. We'll miss you while you are away this weekened!

I'm glad I decided to get myself an anniversary ring for my upcoming 25th because nobody else seems interested in bestirring themselves over this momentous milestone - I asked Mr ML how we should celebrate our upcoming big day and he said "I guess we could go out to eat or something."

Maybe I should bake a cake... sigh.

Oh and you won't believe who I was having a dream about - Justin Timberlake! Not romantic or anything (eww) - I remember patting him on his curly little head, and at another point - he was sittin curling up in my lap! LOL! The little 'boy' in boy band I guess?
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 05-22-2004 at 07:22 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 04:38 PM
Tum
Total Fan

Been sick but wanted to let y'all know I'm still here. Hope everyone is doing well. Try to come back here soon.
Old 05-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tum
Been sick but wanted to let y'all know I'm still here. Hope everyone is doing well. Try to come back here soon.
Hi Tum! Sorry to hear you have been sick! Hope you are doing better. Join Lori and I at the bar sometime.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

,.......Tum ......I'm so sorry you aren't feling well.I trully hope it is nothing too bad.I'm a little worried cause you've not been able to be around much for quite a while.....sending many :silver_hand: s your way

Happy Anniversary ML I hope you 2 had a lovely dinner or whatever you guys did............very weird dream

Vicki and all who stop by

for our wolf lover Tum.......
Old 05-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey JOFs! (waving one handed, as right side is playing up!)

Well, two days and counting until the dreaded MRI... two days to prepare to leave the house sans-make up! eeeekkk!

Poddy, I'm wondering if all my knowledge of the 'times tables' is locked up somewhere in my head. For the life of me, I can't remember a damn thing from Maths class! And maybe I'll find all those lost brain cells that I used up in university?
I hope the boobs are ok love. I have a non-cancerous alien in one of mine, great fun for all involved. At least it's ok if I keep checking it. A little scary really, hope all goes well.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, PODMOM; I'm here. I am so glad to be back on the board and thank goodness for Liz or I would never have found the smilies.

You know, I don't know how to do links yet, but if you go to the Work by Author page on fanatics, all my stories are there. They are listed under Cherie's Roswell Fics.

Aren't BD2's pic amazing? She made us so proud with all those lasting images of Jason.

ML, Happy Anniversary. It was such a pleasure to meet you.

WEN, good to see you. I've missed talking to you. I should be coming your way in about a week, maybe we could do lunch? PM me.

Hi, SARZY, VICKI, TUM, MAGGIE, DANIE, and all I've missed.

WILD, Happy Belated Birthday.

Cherie
Old 05-23-2004, 11:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Cherie, HI BACK TO YOU!
Old 05-24-2004, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hi JOFs

Oh boy! Cherie found her way back here!!! So glad you've figured things out in the new FF world.I'm still getting used to it Thanks so much for telling me how to find your fic....lets see if *I* can figure that out.I haven't had much luck with searching by author over there but now I have real motivation so hopefully I'll get in

Oooo Danie today might be the day you got your MRI.....no make up is beyond stressful.........you'd think they could figure out a more user freindly machine ..thanks for my and sending one right back at you.I hope it comes back as normal as it should(too normal's not good )

ML I always tell the blood letting pps all about where they should stick me etc..just sometimes they have to see for themselves I do have a good Gyno....we're friends at this point(she delivered Em so I've been going to her for 19 yrs.).......I just asked her for the MRI cause I've been having pain in one boob for over a yr and what with my sis having Breast cancer(and with hers she had pain for a few yrs she ignored) I just thought lets check this out.My gyno was swell cause TPTB check on docs to make sure they don't do things like that without good cause. I'm praying I have a good person read it cause they really are what is important.

Did you see

Maggies photo album? I like the pic she took of us ... Maggie great pix!!

OK to all JOFers....off to get things done
Old 05-24-2004, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone! It's been a wile. You can all call me Mrs. Ant now. YAY! The last few times I tried to get onto forum it was down ( another hacker I assume). So I guess I have a lot to catch up on. The Mr is going out of town for work for 4 days so I 'll have plenty of time on my hands to come into the library and spend lots of time here...I'm looking forward to catching up. I received and email from a friend today. he told me the Season 1 DVD is out! WHOOOOOHOOOO! He bougth it. I'll keep my eyes open for it here but if I can't find it soon I send him the money to get it for me.

Forum looks so different now. A little hard to get used to... oh well.at least it's back...

I miss chatting with you all but I'll be back during the week and spend a few hours here just hanging out....drooling....chatting etc...

Later ladies.....
Take my eyes take my heart I need them no more, if never again they should fall upon the one I so adore. ** When you walk through the storm, hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of a storm is a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark.HOOPS**
As I walk this hemisphere, I got my wish to up and disappear.I knew the rules but the rules don't know me. *Heather*
Old 05-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Mrs McAnt Glad you got back in! Things are a little different but you get used to it after awhile. Still haven't fathomed the PM's though and how to delete ones I'm through with! LOL! Still learning.

Cherie Same here, it was so good to meet people. Sorry if I was in such a JB fog I didn't get to chat with anybody more. Had a bit of tunnel-vision about this trip.. (Jason Jason Jason).

Danie Good luck with the MRI. Don't suppose a bag over your head so nobody looks at you enroute would be an option (you could cut eyeholes). Giggle. I had one of those pesky breast aliens removed in January - still mending from that and got some sort of adhesion so I now have a little smilie face. sigh. Oh well, suppose it's friendly looking. Better than a frown!

Poddy better to be safe than sorry with these mystery things, esp if you sister went through the same stuff. Medical worries are a trial! sigh. Good gynos are good to have. Mine left but I like her replacement okay.

Tum Sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope it's nothing bad and you feel better soon! :silver_hand:

A cold and stormy Monday here! Woke up to torrential rain and thunder but luckily it was quick moving and left before I had to walk the dog!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

ML and Poddy... this will make you laugh! The correct term for my right breast alien is... wait for it...

A breast mouse!!!!!

Squeeeeekkkkk!!!! *Poddy, you'll have to find a smilie for that one!*

Not cute at all, but a cute name. I nearly fell off the Gyno's table when he told me that five years ago! I had my Gyno for the full 26 years of my life and then he retired! Damn him! Well, I was a bad birth and I broke his wrist, but that's not an excuse!

I thinking a beanie, dark glasses AND a bag over my head is the way to go tomorrow morning. I've discussed it with Mum and I'm leaving the house with my eyebrows on! Since I had a waxing disaster a few years back, there is no way I'm leaving the house looking like some alien off Star Trek. Eyebrows will stay on!