View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 07:34 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

JOFs

Thanks you guys for your MRI sympathy I think I need to be clear on what's getting MRIed ..it's NOT my head although that would seem a likely place to start!....No....I've had 2 MRIs in a row cause they are checking out my breasts..........hopefully they will find nothing....seems they pump dye into you for them but maybe not the brain cause my mom recently had one to diagnose her parkensons and she didn't get the dye. SO I'll let you know how things went when I know. Wild thanks kiddo for your expert knowledge(since I have little )...........you probably deal with said stuff....hey? I'm so glad you're still out there........we never know when we might need medical expertice

Sarz Seems like Jason would end up your way eventually.....get your razor and clippers sharpened

Danie How'd your MRI go? Did they find anything in there? Lost keys.. .loose change...anything?

Wen you little huggie Behr you How are you?!..Todays MRI went better.they went straight to the Doc and he got it in first try....he went right for the hand.he had learned .....Don't you work in the medical feild ?I could be way off there!

I'm taking Emily to my moms tomorrow(she wants to get some color for the prom *remember moms at the beach* and I want to see my sister who's picking mom up and taking her to her house for a bit. I might do moms flowers too.SO I won't be around this weekend........take care all and I'll check in Sunday night probably...........how about a pic for the road