View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 07:01 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Wen They especially should listen to you, since you are a medical person and know what you're talking about. Some people just hate to be told anything. MLette has tiny veins too and they always have trouble sticking her. Mr ML and I are lucky that our veins are more like superhighways! (:> Jason would have no problems in that department either - Maybe all that weight lifting makes your veins more prominent?)

Sorry if I was confusing - thank heavens my back is all better again, it's my Dad who is having continuing trouble with his (and in the midst of it, my Mom managed to sprain her ankle - heaven forbid my dad got all the attention! sigh.)

Poddy You must have good doctors because breast MRIs are a pretty recent and cutting edge study, I think. Aren't these girl parts just the peskiest things? Always something going wrong with them. Oh well, I suppose at least we don't have prostates to go bad! Glad it's not your brain that's bothering you - LOL - but sorry you have any medical worries at all. sigh. We'll miss you while you are away this weekened!

I'm glad I decided to get myself an anniversary ring for my upcoming 25th because nobody else seems interested in bestirring themselves over this momentous milestone - I asked Mr ML how we should celebrate our upcoming big day and he said "I guess we could go out to eat or something."

Maybe I should bake a cake... sigh.

Oh and you won't believe who I was having a dream about - Justin Timberlake! Not romantic or anything (eww) - I remember patting him on his curly little head, and at another point - he was sittin curling up in my lap! LOL! The little 'boy' in boy band I guess?
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 05-22-2004 at 07:22 AM