Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Tum
Total Fan

AWWWW Lori and Tekgirl (barging in? what you talkin about girl?? You both belong here as much as anyone of us!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've been so inundated with RLS and the OTO thread just goes to fast for me to keep up lately that this is pretty much all I can make it to...and as the other JOF's can tell you I've hardly made it here either. So [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] cool to see you guys!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Who of the OTO's are going to NYC?

Vic Can't wait to see what you dig up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ML [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] We'll expect a full report!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited Tum ]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Found some of the Bee Gees from the late 60's early 70's.....

Barry 1970?

Barry and Robin 1967.

The Bee Gees 1968.

I didn't want to bombard the thread with tons of BGs pics so I just link to the rest. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

1990! Maurice let's his feelings be know! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I was at this concert when they recorded in Las Vegas! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Barry 1970!

And just so we are on topic.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just couldn't help myself. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Tummy!!! I'm just glad to see you posting somewhere. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've been pretty much MIA from the OTOs, too. RL and RLS kept me from my #1 guilty pleasure - reading and posting. You'll have fill some of us in on your comings and goings. I hope you will only have happy news to share with us.

Vicki, your favorite picture of you and Jason has given me an idea...... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG>
Vicki, your favorite picture of you and Jason has given me an idea...... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Should I start hiding now?
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Extreme Fan

I started a joke....

Ohh, what a suprise to see The BeeGees in here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thanks guys for all the cool pics! I still miss Maurice, so sad...

Have fun in NYC you crazy ladies!

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited DanieTreg ]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DanieTreg:
<STRONG>I started a joke....

Ohh, what a suprise to see The BeeGees in here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thanks guys for all the cool pics! I still miss Maurice, so sad...</STRONG>
I know! I actually cried over it. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] First time I cried over a famous person passing. He seemed to have the most down to earth personality too. What a great lose. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2004, 02:19 AM
Extreme Fan

See Vicki, us Aussies pretend that the Gibb brothers are our own (a little like we swear that Russell Crowe is ours too) and when we all heard about Maurice's passing... so sad..
Old 05-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I heard rumors of a certain tumbleweed rolling through.... And I get to be tortured by pics of the BeeGees... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>I heard rumors of a certain tumbleweed rolling through.... And I get to be tortured by pics of the BeeGees... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] Bad Spam Bad! [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] Now we know why you are CANNED! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Tum
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>I heard rumors of a certain tumbleweed rolling through.... And I get to be tortured by pics of the BeeGees... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aww Spam, I feel so special!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Miss you guy!!
We'll have to have coffee, tea or a cold one one night. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
BTW you better take that comment back on the BeeGee's or I'll sing How can I mend a broken heart to ya!!

Dani I think of them being Ozzy too.

For y'all.. behrfanny's dad not doing so hot again.

Since Spam paid us a visit I'm gonna post one of his best pix.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How self absorbed I am. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Here's the best, best one by the Great Spam!

Please don't post these without Spam's permission.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] JOFs.I had a great time.....left some observances on the Tribecca thread....have had about 3 hours sleep since I left but had to say hi....will post pix as soon as I can [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to you all!
Old 05-05-2004, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey podmom! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Back! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Thanks for the stories! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So happy to hear that you had a good time and you saw our beautiful boy Jason! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

I really wish that I opted to ditch work and take the train into NYC to join all of you! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Although I really couldn't do it even if I wanted to. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I really hate my job! [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]

Can't wait for more reports and pics from all of the JOF's who were lucky enough to attend! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Hi Tum! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Say hi to Behrfanny if you talk to her.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hi guys!....Between RL and the trip I am beyond tired but I'm going to write a bit about *the experience* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] cause I know I'm having fun reading everyones different perspectives even though I was there.Sorry no but I'm working on it!

NYC in the rain.....I arrived about 9:40 AM Monday morning at Penn station in Mannhattan so I grabbed(which means I stood in line for about 15/20 min..with lots of poor pps NOT dressed for the weather...no jackets or unbrellas...some in high heels....just freezing..I on the other hand had a wind breaker with a big hood......I was determined to try and keep my hair in tact [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ..and a bright yellow umbrella(I noticed most city folk had black)** If you've never been in NYC before it is trully amazing......just standing in the rain watching the pps (and they are varied and asundry) rushing by....the cab getter guy blowing his whistle and rushing pps into cabs..the huge buildings/lights/traffic/cabs.....the guy coming to each of us asking for donations to something saying he was a hair dresser on Ricki Lake(maybe maybe not who knows..he looked like one tho)....just the throbbing life is entertainment enough!! So I get this great!! cabie(the nicest I've ever had before) and we talk about NY....he loves it..he came at 19 about 25 yrs ago and he was really articulate(had an accent still ..he was from South America) I tell him I just want to walk around town a bit ...probably go in some churches(they are amazing)....he tells me how he thinks St Peters is a sell out with tourest stuff to sell etc and tells me of his personal fav a few blocks away that I should see..and explains why he liked that one...he gave me another great tip...said he wanted to drop me off at Rockefeller Plaza (which is near both churches)so I could see these incredible murals in some of the buildings there(I had told him I paint) we talked about other stuff..I gave him some advil(that's how I broke the ice with him..he was rubbing his neck and I asked if he had a headache and he said yes a bad sinus one...so I offered him advil which he was happy for) anyway the murals in the CB bulidin I think....were stunning.....huge and on the walls and cielings...they took my breath away.....so that was great..then I went in *the sell out* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] St Peters....which is beautiful btw..and then found his much smaller but way cool one...then walked around...ended up near The Plaza(Hotel) and decided since I had to go to the bathroom that would be a lovely spot...so I just walked in like I belonged.checked it out in there(very cool) found the bathroom..talked to the bathroom lady(she was way nice...had a mom in Florida that grows vegies and had fedxed her 2 big turnips(that cracked me up [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) went outside and decided since it was time to get a cab that I'd have the man in the top hat and uniform(can't think what you call them) get one for me....so I just walked up to him as if I was a guest and asked him to hail me a cab......"yes ma'm"..says he and gets me one in a second(I knew it would be a hastle to get one...they are hard to find when it's raining) that all entertained me no end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ....SO off I head to the Tribeca Grill to meet my FF buddies ,,,,,,end of part one
Old 05-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Podmom - I so enjoyed your story! It should be title -

Podmom takes on Manhattan - and makes friends everywhere!

You go - your swanky self! Well, there was no resaon to be concerned about you going to the city. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

This was my favorite part... [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>

...went outside and decided since it was time to get a cab that I'd have the man in the top hat and uniform(can't think what you call them) get one for me....so I just walked up to him as if I was a guest and asked him to hail me a cab......"yes ma'm"..says he and gets me one in a second(I knew it would be a hastle to get one...they are hard to find when it's raining) that all entertained me no end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ....SO off I head to the Tribeca Grill to meet my FF buddies </STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [b]Thanks for posting even though you must be so tired after all the excitement! And I'm just so thrilled you got to see Jason! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]