Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

I miss Kinsey too, and I think she's probably in the midst of finals, since that's why she couldn't go to Tribeca. Hopefully she'll wrap up with school soon and come and play!

BF's birthday!? Happy Birthday, Behrfanny! Hope things go smoothly and happily for you in the year to come!

Two of my good Rosfriends' birthdays were yesterday too (one in NYC and one in Texas). They don't post anymore and have moved on to other things, but still think of Jason and Roswell and fandom fondly and we've kept in touch! It must be a birthday for nice people!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hey girls.finally downloaded my pix.........they are in my own album right here>>> Tribeca pics .........I learned how to lighten/crop etc tonight.that was fun...........I need to finish my stories......I had such fun wondering around Grenwich(sp?) Village by myself....that cute couple at the end of the album were so cute.have a sweet story to go with them.........will finish my stories soon!!.Lets see if this will post..have had lots of trouble getting on tonight :O
Old 05-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey JOF's!

LTL, Podmom, & ML! Thank you for the birthday wishes! My older daughter forgot (I had too) and got to call me in the middle of one of her classes and her whole class sang Happy Birthday to me over the phone. I thought that was so sweet!

Hopefully, I will be back posting with ya'll soon!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers concerning my dad and family.
You guys are super!
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 05-15-2004, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

hey bf .so good to see you!!........that was so very sweet of your daughter and her class .the moments us moms live for

I don't think I can but I'm gonna try to post a pic from my photo album.I saw something on the site to download called photo drop so I think that could help.gonna get the Moth to help out with that when he can..lets see...........
Old 05-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

well I'll be darned it worked.ok while I can log on to FF I'm gonna slather pix all over .............AHHH.me and ML up there^
Old 05-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Great photo album, Poddy, and you picked up this digital photography thing one-two-three also! You really are a good photographer (probably because you actually tell people you are snapping them and get them to pose, rather than sneak up and shoot the backs of their heads, which is my style.)

So, I'm single again - I got my wedding ring cut off to be resized larger (so I can take it on and off, if I ever need to) and also got the nice anniversary ring I got for our upcoming anniversary resized (smaller) to match. Took the poor young jeweler guy about an hour to cut through the thing, and he kept having to stop and mop his sweating brow with paper towel and shake out the cramps in his hands! LOL! Actually there were two guys, and they took turns. Quite an ordeal. So.. Jason.. if you're interested... I'll be single until about 4 p.m.!

PS - Too late, got my ring back and we're married again! My poor finger was so skinny and naked, I should've put some tiny clothes over it!

Posted my Tribeca story (illustrated with pix) over on the Tribeca story and pix thread today. Glad to cross that off my list, although I think I skipped downloading some pix to my online album because when I went to put them in the story, they weren't there.

This is my new favorite smilie!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 05-17-2004 at 12:44 PM
Old 05-17-2004, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

hey JOFs...............for when ever any of you wander by....a tiny haha.........

ML did you get into any trouble while you were single? That sounded like a bit of an ordeal! Glad you still have all your digits!

Lets see where was I???
Oh yes......

Part 3....the Q&A or
***How many pictures can I take without being really obnoxious?****.....As the audience applauds the cast etc. walks down to the front of the theatre......a big wave of relief floats over the crowd....***this is really going to happen!!!!..for me personally>I didn't brake my neck in the second row for nothing**** ........So the girl running things says something to the effect of "We have time for a few questions" etc...........I wish I could remember what the first question was but I'm lucky at this point to be remembering anything ........I do however remember that I was totally stoked to be seeing Jason up there and he (like lots have said) looked very stoked himself....it seemed like he must have been simultaniously proud/happy and a little embarrased to have this big(I'm imagining he's the only actor that had a fan base there but I could be wrong) bunch of women(mostly) all there to see him! He was oozing youthful exuberance at the whole deal.....being in a film at Tribeca/seeing his friends from HEA/being at the center of this fan thing and whatever else was happening! SO pretty quickly I realize the mike is blocking my view of Jason so I move over to the left by myself...much better...the picture taking begins(now I wish I had taken more.......if Livien comes there I'll be an old experienced paparazi ......I'm gonna post a bit from an obsessie post that includes some of those pix......This one is right after Jason was told that fans came from as far away as England ,Japan and Germany so he and the cast gave the fans a round of applause...you can see he's looking up in the audience where all the HEA black Tshirts were ...and the cast members(she might be the writer on the left) are looking at him cause it's his fans that did this.......I think they are almost looking proud of him....and kinda* oh you boy with your adoring females trotting around after you *

I'm not sure but this might have been one of the times he said.*what she said* after big sis actress answered a question

this is towards the beginning of the Q&A near when they first walked up.I was thinking he's standing like boys do when they have to get up in front of the school at sports things..hands behind the back...legs spread...you know the jock stance

SO you guys have heard all about the Q&A but my little thrill came when I asked my question.......Tiny teeny HEA spoiler ahead.......................In the movie there is a little scene where I think Jake and someone (but I'm not quite sure) have a bit where they diss(in a good natured way) Todd Ruddgrens(sp) music so I ask something to the effect of........directed to all of them....."Hey do you guys know Todd Ruddgren has a new album out?".........and the great thing is they all got the reference and that I was teasing them.....it seemed like they all laughed but by this point I was looking at Jason cause he got it right away and was now looking at me and laughing at what I had said and then he said to me.....something like "really?..do you have it yet?" .and I'm like "not yet but I will"..while we both are laughing/smiling at each other...and then he says something like...."yea all his music is great"....to let me know he knows who he is that he's good....at least to be polite to some grown up type that might be miffed at these young punks dissing a music icon( I think he probably thought I was just someone that wondered in to the movie cause I was off by myself and I wasn't wearing the HEA Tshirt.....and my question was unrelated the movie or him and was a bit cheeky ).......but my old jaded self has to say that I was really excited to have actually had a **breif encounter of the Behr Kind** ..........

up next...part 4.........One guy makes a whole lot of women really happy!

Last edited by podmom; 05-17-2004 at 07:43 AM
Old 05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

LOL, Mr ML kept a close eye on me during my 6 or 7 hours of being single, just in case! I think he was a little upset that I'd decided to do that with my wedding ring, and my explanation that it bothered me that I couldn't ever take it off just sounded worse and worse! Not planning to sneak off on any trysts or anything, really! (Well, I would be willing to make ONE exception of course- heh - dream on, eh?)- and I think the pale skinny finger would be a dead giveaway anyway! LOL! Had to explain pretty fast that I'm not sorry I'm married to him forever, just worried me that I couldn't take the ring off anymore. Of course now it's turned hot and my fingers are swollen and even resized bigger, I still can't take the *$# thing off!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Mr. ML was cute to be a little bothered..........oh man now it will be too tight in the summer....too loose in the winter .sounds like some of my clothes
Old 05-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Posted by Poddy:

Quote:
......and I'm like "not yet but I will"..while we both are laughing/smiling at each other...and then he says something like...."yea all his music is great"....to let me know he knows who he is that he's good....at least to be polite to some grown up type that might be miffed at these young punks dissing a music icon( I think he probably thought I was just someone that wondered in to the movie cause I was off by myself and I wasn't wearing the HEA Tshirt.....and my question was unrelated the movie or him and was a bit cheeky ).......but my old jaded self has to say that I was really excited to have actually had a **breif encounter of the Behr Kind** ..........
Are you the 'grown up type' he was polite to?...............

Oh. Sorry. I just dont think of you as a grown up Poddy!

It's nice that you conversed with JB though--I woulda just humped his leg....
Old 05-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy
Posted by Poddy:

It's nice that you conversed with JB though--I woulda just humped his leg....
The mental picture I am getting right is just not pretty. Sarzy! You would have done more and you know it!
Old 05-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

sigh.. thinking I might need to check into the Clinic for the Computer (and JB) Addicted!

I promised myself I'd be good and work hard and not come here and peek until at least 4 and I lasted all of.. oh, 20 minutues.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-18-2004, 10:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm on a mission to be innapropriately borderline psychotic with male celebs.

First I spanked Orlando Bloom

Then I sloshed Corona all over Heath Ledger

And next I'll be humping JB's leg.

Deep down you know, they all love it.

Even when they call the police, that is so just a diversionary tactic.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Sarzy: At least we'll know where to find you when they take you away.

So were Orlando or Heath nekkid when you Spank and poured Beer on em?

Dang! I need to go read some more fic or maybe I have been reading too much.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy
I'm on a mission to be innapropriately borderline psychotic with male celebs.

First I spanked Orlando Bloom

Then I sloshed Corona all over Heath Ledger

And next I'll be humping JB's leg.

Deep down you know, they all love it.

Even when they call the police, that is so just a diversionary tactic.
Sarzy!!! I never heard this story before about you"Sloshing Corona all over Heath Ledger!!!"

Please do tell!!! THIS I've got to hear, (or rather, read)

Hi All You Wonderful JOF's!

Behrfanny, Sending [[[Big Behr Healing Vibes]]] for your Dad, and sending you and your family [[[Big Behr Hugs]]]

Podmom, I just LOVE your pics and story from Tribeca! Thanks so much for posting them!

MyrnaLynne, Tum, LTF, LTL, Maggie, Vicki, and all

Hugs to All,
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread