Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 02:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonMouse:
<STRONG>
Thanks Vicki... damn my hands are trembling.... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You should have seen my face when I scrolled down and discovered them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 02:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my goodness!! What a find, Vicki! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Now I like his hair that way! It looks so soft and silky! I hope he doesn't grow it long again. I know not everone agrees with me, but I still say he needs to go home and let his mama feed him.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

*Vicki*~ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

The translation was FABULOUS!!!!

"Lovely it was Jason...It may be sucked by the pupil of the fascination of Jason! The gaze cannot be removed....In a trance, doing, the muscle of the face becoming loose... Jason in the coat of the black skin blue jeans, the deck shoes of the black..at the time of baggage inspection coat of the skin was dispersed. The inside was the T shirt of the semi-sleeve. The muscle of the arm you saw....in petit pleasure!! The hand of Jason is the clean hand." POETRY!!!

Did quite get the part about the chocolate and the fragrances.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

The pictures are FANTASTIC!! He's so freaking GORGEOUS!!!

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

OHMIGOD [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] .... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] .... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] ...that's all I'm doing [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Thank you soooooooo much Vicki [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 04:52 AM
Total Fan

Oh my god... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
That's exactly what I needed right now.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was soooo down because it seems as if everybody's going to the Sonoma Festival..and my plans to fly to New York to go to the Tribeca Film Festival [img]smilies/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]..and now THIS! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 07:29 AM
LTL
Master Fan

Most excellent find, Vicki-san! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

And he's looking so goooood! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

J: There *was* a certain poetry to that translation, wasn't there? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] All the essential JB-ness comes through loud and clear. That fan should be congratulated on her determination and success!
Old 03-31-2004, 08:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Vicki Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Wow..he looks soooooo good in those pictures!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
#5 Member of the L.A.-ASC

Everything is not yet lost.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh my!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor. And now I'm expected to work today??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Thanks Vicki!
Old 03-31-2004, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Thanks again, Vicki! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

This fan is obviously as obsessed as we are! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Absolutely stunning photos! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

And you guys are right - I usually laugh at computer translations, because they always screw things up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But this one does seem to capture the essentials of Jason - the penetrating gaze and magnificent arms! And it does come out rather poetic. Wonder if Japanese is just naturally poetic or if Jason is just very inspirational? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

I have smelled that fragrance of Jason of the citrus notes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think she was talking about his cologne/after shave stuff and how good he smelled?

OMG those photos are GORGEOUS! Poor Jason, he looks like he's locked in a cage in that one picture! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Soo beautiful! I'm so glad some Japanese fans got to meet him and bid him farewell at the airport (sounds like he was boxing up stuff to ship home with him? LOL, probalby those samurai swords!)

LOL, I also see she mentions later 'his mother must have raised him right' because I guess a floor mat at the airport counter was crooked and Jason straightened it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hm, also mentions 'Jason Behr Unlimited' - wonder what that's about?! And his silver necklace says something about valuable bear? :&gt; Oh we must get that Japanese fan back to give us a good translation, this stuff is fascinating.

Thick arm, trim waist (worked out at a gym during the filming), wonderful voice - got those parts! LOL!

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Thanks, Vicki! I just wish we could post them.

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Thanks, Vicki! I just wish we could post them.</STRONG>
Does anyone speak Japanese. Maybe you could e-mail them and ask if you can post them on JBU! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 10:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Vicki girl, you rock my socks off.

You sly little fox, finding those pics. But if I may play the devil's advocate for a moment, I still hate that hair. I'm sure Kinsey would agree, it needs a good chopping!

Liked the dog tags though.

I've just looked again at the pics, I reiterate, JASON THE HAIR HAS TO GO. Or at least wear a hat.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Forgot to mention that I think it's really cruel that they kept him in a cage during his time in Japan.

He's a human being god dammit!

FREE JB!

*sings* Alll we are sayinnnnnnggggg, Is give Jay a chaaaaaannnnnncce. Alll we are a sayyyiinnnnnnnnng.......
Old 03-31-2004, 10:15 AM
Supreme Fan

As a haristylist, I must say my first reaction was to find some shears and fix his hair. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Of course that could be an excuse to run my fingers through his hair! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's ok Jason, I have a license to do this! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Forgot to mention that I think it's really cruel that they kept him in a cage during his time in Japan.

He's a human being god dammit!

FREE JB!

*sings* Alll we are sayinnnnnnggggg, Is give Jay a chaaaaaannnnnncce. Alll we are a sayyyiinnnnnnnnng.......</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Must be some strange custom to keep all HOTNESS locked up. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread