Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Wonder if they will show it a HFF in October like what happened Colin's movie last year. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Addicted Fan

The HFF? The Hotties Film Festival? The Horndog Film Festival? The Hermaphradite Film Festival?

I'm stumped!
Old 03-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>The HFF? The Hotties Film Festival? The Horndog Film Festival? The Hermaphradite Film Festival?

I'm stumped!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nothing like a good hermaphradite joke to start the day....you so funny honey!
Old 03-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, wouldn't it be great if there were a Hotties Film Festival? All Behr, all the time! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Colin's film, 11:14 was also shown at Cannes, the Toronto Film Festival, and the Hamburg Fantasy Film Festival, which may be the fest Other One is talking about!

But I loved all of Sarzy's ideas! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoodie:
<STRONG>Oh, wouldn't it be great if there were a Hotties Film Festival? All Behr, all the time! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Colin's film, 11:14 was also shown at Cannes, the Toronto Film Festival, and the Hamburg Fantasy Film Festival, which may be the fest Other One is talking about!

But I loved all of Sarzy's ideas! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Excuse me?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Did you just say "Hamburg Fantasy Film Festival" ?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] You mean Hamburg, Germany? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Okay....I guess I better read what Other One said... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 01:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Wait. The Hamburg Film Festival? BOOOOOOOORRRIIING.

I liked my ideas better. Cept' maybe not the Hermapradite one so much. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hmmm, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival is currently running. Say, there isn't any man on man action in HEA or Shooting Livien is there?
Old 03-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Wait. The Hamburg Film Festival? BOOOOOOOORRRIIING.

I liked my ideas better. Cept' maybe not the Hermapradite one so much. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hmmm, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival is currently running. Say, there isn't any man on man action in HEA or Shooting Livien is there?</STRONG>
Well, HEA is supposedly rated R for nudity but it didn't say who's. Guess we'll know in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I definitely liked your ideas better, Sarz! If Pookie and our other German Behrians haven't heard of this fest, then who knows? It was listed on IMBD with Colin's film, so the info could be wrong.

And with all the UC fanfiction out there, wouldn't it have been fun to have "Happily Even After" be eligible for the Australian Queer Film Fest? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Katie the Fairy resolves the disputes between Jake and his sister by discovering his true nature!" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Oh my, I'm on "The Grudge" thread! Guess I need to get out there and track down more Ju-On / Grudge info! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Has anyone bought the Fangoria mag? I haven't tracked it down yet! Hopefully someone will scan it for buffy.nu soon since we've been getting a lot of info from the Sarah M Gellar-verse! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Addicted Fan

I wonder how soon we'll be getting promo images for The Grudge? Although there's over 6 mths to go until it's released, I'm holding out for some hot new JB imagery to tide me over.

HEA is rated R for nudity??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Good lordy I hope it's not Ed Asner...
Old 03-22-2004, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

HEA is rated R for nudity??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Good lordy I hope it's not Ed Asner...</STRONG>
That is not the image I want before I head off to bed. Sarz, if I have naked dreams about Ed I am going to hunt you down and and and......well, I'll think of something if I do! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I am hoping we start seeing a few images soon from the Grudge!

Anyone pick up the Fangoria magazine yet? I am curious if the article is about all the Ju-on films or just the new one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Hm, do you get a side of fries at the Hamburg film festival? (You get wine at the Sonoma festival)

Oh, Fangoria! I knew there was something I forgot to shop for this weekend! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Maybe I will swing by one of those fan-boy type shops and see if I can find a copy after work. Assuming the article is about 'the Grudge' with background about Ju-On (hoping so, anyway). But if there's no pix of JB - I'm not buying it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Do u think that us UKers will get it in time for Halloween too? Or we have to wait like usual? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hate waiting for Roswell related stuff, even moreso when it involves Jason [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

HFF= Hollywood Film Festival
Old 03-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

HEA is rated R for nudity??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Good lordy I hope it's not Ed Asner...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] you and me both!
Old 03-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, all. Just happened to be wandering through Barnes and Noble this afternoon and picked up the Fangoria Magazine. Sorry to report there are no pictures of Jason or Sarah. It's a four page article, but it speaks mostly of the japanese actresses that play the parts of the ghosts and shows their pictures. And it tells about the making of all the JU-ON films and how they are weaving them together in the remake called The Grudge.
This is the last paragraph of the article.

The new film, though cast with American leads, is set in Japan, and Shimizu hints at what he has in store for Stateside audiences. "Do you remember," he asks, "when JAWS was released? People were terrified to go near the beach. this is the kind of reaction I want for THE GRUDGE. After people see it, I want them to think, "Japan is an utterly frightening country. I never want to visit Japan--ever!"

Cherie