Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks,Hoodie, [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I just got a call from MichelleinYonkrz and she also saw the clip - she wanted me to let people know that the show airs again on NBC New York again tonight around 4am. Check your listings and go set your VCRs Behr fans!! I hope the west coast gets to see it - how nice to see it on a bigger TV. I checked my listings and it was on here an hour ago so I missed my chance. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

For the show in your area - check here.
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 03-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

On the West Coast it's on at 7:30 on NBC, at least on the LA station.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:48 PM
LTL
Master Fan

I also had a message from Michelle on my AM! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Bad news -- little Jason; good news -- great advance publicity for The Grudge! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited LTL ]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:24 PM
Supreme Fan

JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of being tall in the elevator - we just watched 'Lost in Translation' tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Made me feel very close to Jason (not that I usually don't! LOL!)

Darn, Access Hollywood - I flicked off the TV just before it came on! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] JB on TV! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-26-2004, 12:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I also got a call from Michelle and luckily they repeat Access Hollywood and I got to record it!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] THANK YOU, MICHELLE!!!

They showed another angle of everybody getting warm around that little "burn barrel" and you could see Jason, that gorgeous long leg crossed with his gigantic shiny black leather booted foot and his arm slung nonchalantly over the back of the chair!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Too bad they didn't have the sound on when Shimizu said, "I hate him.", 'cause we could have heard JB's wonderful laugh and perfect impersonation!! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

But this is nice, really early coverage for the movie!!! WAHOO!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

J [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 12:45 AM
Supreme Fan

I got it on my computer! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks to the ATI All in Wonder video/tv card! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How to shorten it and convert it is a whole other ball game. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Holly Behry sent me this JB news, but since JB isn't mentioned (altho could be one of her frugal 'castmates' [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ), I thought I'd post it here (the poisonous japanese fish is called 'fugu'):

Gellar's Poison Passion

Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar has acquired a taste for eating poisonous blowfish since working in Japan. The Scooby Doo was already a fan of the nation's other specialties, such a sushi, before spending three months there to film her upcoming thriller The Grudge, but was immensely impressed by the poisonous fish - which is illegal to eat in her native America. She says, "I love Japanese food. They have this great fish market and you go down at like four in the morning and they cut open the fish and you just eat it right out of there. But my favorite was blowfish. It's completely poisonous so you have to slice it very, very carefully, but you wanna slice it just enough so you get a little bit of poison so that your mouth gets all tingly. It's delicious. It's so good ! I got a plate (but) it was a very little portion. So then I got a second plate of it. And then I was about to order my third plate when some of my castmates stopped me due to the fact that it's $85 a plate - to have poisonous fish!"

http://imdb.com/news/wenn/
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>Holly Behry sent me this JB news, but since JB isn't mentioned (altho could be one of her frugal 'castmates' [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ), I thought I'd post it here (the poisonous japanese fish is called 'fugu'):

Gellar's Poison Passion

Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar has acquired a taste for eating poisonous blowfish since working in Japan. The Scooby Doo was already a fan of the nation's other specialties, such a sushi, before spending three months there to film her upcoming thriller The Grudge, but was immensely impressed by the poisonous fish - which is illegal to eat in her native America. She says, "I love Japanese food. They have this great fish market and you go down at like four in the morning and they cut open the fish and you just eat it right out of there. But my favorite was blowfish. It's completely poisonous so you have to slice it very, very carefully, but you wanna slice it just enough so you get a little bit of poison so that your mouth gets all tingly. It's delicious. It's so good ! I got a plate (but) it was a very little portion. So then I got a second plate of it. And then I was about to order my third plate when some of my castmates stopped me due to the fact that it's $85 a plate - to have poisonous fish!"

http://imdb.com/news/wenn/</STRONG>
That has just been mentioned on German TV and I got all excited! Woooo-hooo... to hear something about Jasons new movie... over here.... yesssssssss! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2004, 11:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>. . . . Not that I mind, coz Jason could appear at the opening of an envelope and I'd still be interested, ....</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] When I read that I just about pis*ed m.... never mind. The visual of Jason standing onstage opening an envelope while you watched is absolutely hilarious!
Old 03-30-2004, 08:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Wait? Jason was on T.V.? WHen was this!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"Come back in 20 minutes."

"Tell me, when the snow melts, what does it become?"--Fruits Basket
Old 03-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienWendy23:
<STRONG>Wait? Jason was on T.V.? WHen was this!? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It was last week. It was the video that is floating around the net. It's on this thread somewhere or you can go to coming soon and get it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 01:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Do we have anyone that can read Japanese?

I found this site and running it through a translating program makes it sound like some one met Jason on location.

Translated page...

NEW PHOTOS!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 01:29 AM
Supreme Fan

MORE NEW PHOTOS!

Note: the photograph asks not to post these so just use the link above. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

OH

MY

GOD

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

*whines*... too much for little me to take! Oooohhhh gaaawwwd! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] "Gorgeous" doesnt even come close!!!!

Thanks Vicki... damn my hands are trembling.... [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]