Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Forgot to mention that I think it's really cruel that they kept him in a cage during his time in Japan.

He's a human being god dammit!

FREE JB!

*sings* Alll we are sayinnnnnnggggg, Is give Jay a chaaaaaannnnnncce. Alll we are a sayyyiinnnnnnnnng.......</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited Angel99 ]
Old 03-31-2004, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>As a haristylist, I must say my first reaction was to find some shears and fix his hair. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Of course that could be an excuse to run my fingers through his hair! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's ok Jason, I have a license to do this! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh my... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What's it called?! "Licence to thrill"? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] *runs to Vicki* Thank you sooooooo much for those links!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] He looks absolutely gorgeous!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I need to ask everyone to please pass the mop and broom around and clean up after yourself. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lord help us when the movie comes out. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sarzy we may need to invest in smelling salts. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Vicki girl, you rock my socks off.

You sly little fox, finding those pics. But if I may play the devil's advocate for a moment, I still hate that hair. I'm sure Kinsey would agree, it needs a good chopping!

I've just looked again at the pics, I reiterate, JASON THE HAIR HAS TO GO. Or at least wear a hat.</STRONG>
sarzy-babe I'm so with you on this one. The hair is out of control. JB get yourself to a stylist!
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 03-31-2004, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

See? I knew Kinsey would understand! Bless you, girl.

Off to find my smelling salts, all i got so far is some steak seasoning and some bath salts. Sniff those in the meantime kids....
Old 03-31-2004, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>I have smelled that fragrance of Jason of the citrus notes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think she was talking about his cologne/after shave stuff and how good he smelled? </STRONG>
If I remember correctly, Jason uses body oil [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Vicki ~ We need an even bigger mop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oceana:
<STRONG>

Vicki ~ We need an even bigger mop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh he uses body oil?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ay caramba.. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Well, I guess that's what you call "Food for thought" or in this case for fantasies.. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oceana:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] OIL! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] The images that come to mind are not fit to type in a PG forum. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] OIL! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] The images that come to mind are not fit to type in a PG forum. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's a 5 minute timeout for you Miss Vicki. Go and stand in the corner and think about the example you'd like to set. I'll just be here thinking of JB drenched in Crisco.....

On second thought, meet me in the time-out area for a further 10 minutes. Neither of us can be helped.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

I think I did notice the words 'body oil' in the translation someplace. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (Hmm, he anointeth himself with oil...our cups runneth over! Sorry, waxing romantic over JB - in a Biblical sense! LOL!)

I was having such a crummy morning and one of my JB lovin friends in another state was too, and boy, this link and those new JB pix just made us both [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

"A little JB goes a long way/ to lighten the heart on a gloomy day!"

Oh yeh, I would bring out my trusty comb and (rusty) scissors for a chance to run my fingers through that hair - in a professional way, of course! Not that I actually have a license! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I have cut Mr ML and Mr ML Jr's hair for years and no complaints! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Although with all his waves and curves and curls (and probably artfully hidden cowlicks) - probably a job for professionals - I bow to you Vicki! MLette has curls and I tried cutting it once and learned my lesson!

Jason is so nice to be so good to his fans, even while running to get his plane with his mountain of luggage.
Such a nice man... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Can we bring Mr Oiled Body with us? [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Can we bring Mr Oiled Body with us? [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Is it even possible for me to be lead further astray than I already am?

I say yes. Which half of Mr Oiled Body do you want? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

A well-oiled machine, you might say. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-31-2004, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MyrnaLynne:
<STRONG>A well-oiled machine, you might say. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Now my mindīs even deeper in the gutter than it was before! Uuuuhhh.... someone [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] me please...