Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck Bass S&S # 197:Because He wasn't nominated for PK, But He'll Always Be Our King

The 197th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

If you start this thread, please update the OP with new spoilers.

S E A S O N 02

PROMOS:

INTERVIEWS:

Episode 2.24: Valley Girls
Airdate: 5/11/09
Writer: Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage
Director: Marc Piznarski
EPISODE FEATURES GUEST STARS BRITTANY SNOW ("AMERICAN DREAMS"), KRYSTEN RITTER ("CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC"), 80S ICON ANDREW MCCARTHY, MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG ("17 AGAIN") AND A PERFORMANCE BY NO DOUBT In a flashback to the 80s, 17-year-old Lily Rhodes (Snow) gets kicked out of boarding school and runs away to Los Angeles, reconnecting with her parents, Rick (McCarthy) and Cece (guest star Cynthia Watros, "Lost"), and sister, Carol (Ritter). Back in present day, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford) attend prom together, but the evening doesn't turn out exactly as planned and Chuck (Ed Westwick) has a little something to do with that. Serena (Blake Lively) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) don't see eye-to-eye over Serena's recent run-in with the law. No Doubt performs in the episode as an 80s band called "Snowed Out." Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star.

Episode 2.25: The Goodbye Gossip Girl
Airdate: 5/18/09
Writer: Joshua Saffran
Director: Norman Buckley
GRADUATION, GOSSIP GIRL DRAMA AND CLIFFHANGERS GALORE! — Gossip Girl decides to liven things up at the Constance Billard and St. Jude’s graduation by sending out a shocking and damaging email blast in the midst of the commencement ceremony, stirring Serena (Blake Lively) to come up with a plan of attack. The Mean Girls (guest stars Yin Chang, Nicole Fiscella, Amanda Setton and Dreama Walker) challenge Jenny (Taylor Momsen) to throw her hat in the ring to succeed Blair (Leighton Meester) as Queen Bee next year. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle) struggle to repair their relationship after Lily’s betrayal. As for the cliffhangers, Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick) finally…and Serena is shocked by…and Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg) decides to…and Dan (Penn Badgley), Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) unknowingly….and it all happens in the series’ climactic season finale.

CHUCK AND BLAIR CAUSE HEART PALPITATIONS
Mia made a picspam of the recent CB spoiler pics and you can find it here

SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Gossip Girl: OMG, Nate and Blair!
It's true. As we teased in last week's Spoiler Chat, a core couple is reuniting on Gossip Girl. The just-released location photo above means that hot little kitty is debagged, and my sources confirm what your eyes are seeing: Gossip Girl's newest (old) hookup is Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford). Gasp!

What does this mean for the epic romance that is Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick)? And why the frak are Nate and Blair back to nooky anyway? I've got the exclusive scoop...

Sources tell me that unlike Blair and Chuck's deep adversarial passion, the renewed Blair and Nate coupling is about familiarity and comfort.

According to one insider, "Blair and Nate are both at a crossroads. Blair has to accept she isn't going to Yale. Nate is being sucked into his family's expectations, and they are both there for each other and enjoy the familiarity. At first it's platonic, but, of course, that doesn't last long."

Blate. Blah.

Still, don't worry, Bluck fans. Even though Nate and Blair are playing tonsil hockey for the time being, I have it on good authority that Blair and Chuck have not been forgotten. For that matter, Gossip Girl boss Josh Schwartz just told the Chicago Tribune's wonderful Mo Ryan, "We get that that [relationship] works for people."

So in the grand tradition of the Derena merry-go-round ("Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!"), Chuck and Blair's time will come around again. But can you stand the wait? Will you watch between now and then? Post in the comments!

Did Georgina join A Cult?!

Exactly how outlandish do you have to be to stun and amaze Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)?

Georgina Sparks is back on Gossip Girl, and when E! News caught up with her on the set, Michelle Trachtenberg revealed, "We're filming a scene that's actually the first time we see Georgina. She has a little run-in with Chuck Bass, who is in shock and awe at her new attire and getup and demeanor." Looky loos on the set spied a less-glamazony Georgina than the one we remember from last year—could she have been the victim of a tragic makeunder, or is something more extreme afoot?

Here's what we're hearing about Georgina's shocking transformation (watch out for spoilers), along with her relationships with ex-lover Dan and sworn enemy Blair...

According to our spies, the big Chuck-Georgina reunion happens in the park when Chuck comes upon a group of oddly dressed people at a log cabin. The assembled young people are all wearing T-shirts that read "OMJC," and one asks Chuck, "Are you a wayward soul in search of direction?" Right about then a hippie-looking, creepy, smiley and altogether weird-seeming Georgina pops up and asks if Chuck's been saved as well.

OMFG. (Or should that be OMJC?!)

Has G been brainwashed by a cult?

Michelle says, "I think there are definitely evil elements that Georgina can never leave behind, but you will be seeing a different, let's say reformed, side of Georgina."

Madness! Now, what will this mean for Georgina's relationships with the rest of the Upper East Siders? According to Michelle, "Georgina has some unfinished business with Blair (Leighton Meester), but how that's going to transpire, I'm not sure. Could be a handshake, could be a fistfight, could get wild and crazy, and seeing as how we left Dan (Penn Badgley) and Georgina, there were some crazy sparks a brewin'. I'm sure there will be fireworks."

G's ep count remains up in the air, but little-known fact: She's been lurking on set this whole time. Michelle teases, "I've actually been in all of them. I've been in the background of certain scenes, so I did about 25 episodes. It's become an Internet funsies game, spot the hidden Georgina. I'm totally kidding! I can't actually say how many episodes [I'll be in], but it will definitely be filled with a lot of fantastic, juicy details and elements."

Antonia in Miami: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! And good news, too. I'm tired of the bad news.
I can offer you a little good news about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl, but unfortunately it's just a setup for the bad news. Nate notices that Chuck and Blair have a major bond (yay!), but that leads him to respond/retaliate by asking Blair to move in with him (boo!). However, there will be some upcoming Chair scenes for you kiddos, because Mr. and Mrs. Marvelous join forces to investigate Serena's new man, whom they agree they both don't much like. At least it's something.

Belinda in Memphis, Tenn.: What's up with season three of Gossip Girl? Do we know anything yet?
I know that Blair gets into NYU and Nate gets into Columbia.

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: I'm begging here. Please give me something good on Gossip Girl's Chuck and Blair! All we've been getting is bad news and I need something to keep me sane! --Nadia
Ausiello: This season's final two episodes will make you very happy. (p.s. yay nadia!)

From Korbi:
- NB will end this season
- CB is top priority for season 3
- CV will continue for a bit
- CN will have a sweet story figuring out "the Blair of it all."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MOD WARNING:
Isa and I hereby give permission to ANY moderator that watches this
thread to step in when you see bashing going on. In giving this
permission, we expect the posters here to heed their warnings.

* Do not quote pictures, make sure to remove the tags when you quote someone else's post.

* Do not double post, make sure someone has posted after you, if not, click the edit button and add your new comment.

* Do not bring discussions from the General Spoiler thread. We want this thread to be as positive as possible.

* Try to stay on topic. This means discussing Chuck and the spoilers that affect him, not past episode storylines or other characters.

If anyone has any problems with these notes added to the bottom of the OP, they are
welcome to refer to the Offical FanForum Rules for any clarifications they need.

The spoiler section that applies to us states:
Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
And, as always, any questions can be taken to a PM with either me or Isa.
We're here for you girls and want to make sure this is a fun place to hang out safely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Beautiful Disorder; 05-07-2009 at 05:44 AM
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 AM
Extreme Fan

tfnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
Chuck looked good in that split second in the promo. I wasn't sure about his tux before but I am glad he went for that, looks good. guess.

He does look gorgeous..

I smell blood
Old 05-07-2009, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

tftt!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt! You did it.
?)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

*air of accomplishment* K guys, how's about a title for the thread?!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplez13 (View Post)
Yeah, the stills we got were like what, 3 scenes? I dunno, I've said this before, but they may actually have filmed the NB scene just to put it in the promo to piss us off but then I'm thinking would they milk CB or would they wanna keep it a secret until they actually air it?
If they were smart they would pimp CB, we all know it's coming, we all want it (saved for a few NBers) the media and the critics want it. Stop pissing about and go for it. A CB themed promo would get people really excited for the finale, wouldn't it be great to end the season with better ratings.

However given these last few months, I don't think tptb are all that smart, the promo probably wont even show Chuck and will be all about Blair and Jenny and the passing of the crown

Title, maybe something about Chuck being a King

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 05-07-2009, 05:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
TFTNT

If they were smart they would pimp CB, we all know it's coming, we all want it (saved for a few NBers) the media and the critics want it. Stop pissing about and go for it. A CB themed promo would get people really excited for the finale, wouldn't it be great to end the season with better ratings.

However given these last few months, I don't think tptb are all that smart, the promo probably wont even show Chuck and will be all about Blair and Jenny and the passing of the crown

Title, maybe something about Chuck being a King
That's true. And some grad stuff as well, and all that other S/GG stuff. CB may be in there but in like a flashy way like they were in the Canadian promo for next episode. But they may put NB in right after them.

I agree it's better to pimp CB out, they'll get more people watching and then because most people will like what they see, they'll want to tune in next season as well.

Yeah, how about 'Chuck may not be nominated for PK, but he'll always be our King'. However cheesy that may sound.
?)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's true. And some grad stuff as well, and all that other S/GG stuff. CB may be in there but in like a flashy way like they were in the Canadian promo for next episode. But they may put NB in right after them.

I agree it's better to pimp CB out, they'll get more people watching and then because most people will like what they see, they'll want to tune in next season as well.

Yeah, how about 'Chuck may not be nominated for PK, but he'll always be our King' However cheesy that may sound.
A real King doesn't need a prom crown.

If they put NB kissing in the promo then they are asking for poor ratings and I hope they get them

We should get 1 promo with clips of everything, like B/Jenny and graduation, going after GG, maybe a some glimpse of CB.

Then Wednesday, midweek. They should release a 2nd promo of CB and their story and build up this year. I wouldn't hurt them to make the effort, it's is the finale and we deserve it.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 05-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, how about 'Chuck may not be nominated for PK, but he'll always be our King'. However cheesy that may sound.

I like it.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
A real King doesn't need a prom crown.

If they put NB kissing in the promo then they are asking for poor ratings and I hope they get them

We should get 1 promo with clips of everything, like B/Jenny and graduation, going after GG, maybe a some glimpse of CB.

Then Wednesday, midweek. They should release a 2nd promo of CB and their story and build up this year. I wouldn't hurt them to make the effort, it's is the finale and we deserve it.
Yeah, like in the extended promo, they can have more CB. I have a feeling they're gonna pimp the **** out of CB/EL in the summer. If they don't, then I will be pissed. I want photoshoots! Seriously though, they deserve some recognition together.

We can use that title for the next thread. Keep it stored!
?)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, like in the extended promo, they can have more CB. I have a feeling they're gonna pimp the **** out of CB/EL in the summer. If they don't, then I will be pissed. I want photoshoots! Seriously though, they deserve some recognition together.

We can use that title for the next thread. Keep it stored!
I wasn't talking about the extended promo. I want there be be an extra promo, just a CB one, so we have 2. A normal GG promo then A CB one Not that the CW are smart enough to do that.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 05-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

I think Blair's already wearing her crown in that cap. Is he the one that tells her it was a scam?! He looks mighty pissed, and mighty fine.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluv (View Post)
I think Blair's already wearing her crown in that cap. Is he the one that tells her it was a scam?! He looks mighty pissed, and mighty fine.
I wouldn't want him to tell her what he did, as it would kinda defeat the point. Maybe Nate is being an ass about how perfect him and Blair are, hence the evil glare. I want B to find out from someone else what Chuck did, not from Chuck himself.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that would suck. I'm thinking it's either N or the mean girls that's receiving his death-stare

Gawd can't wait!!Only one week to the finale!!
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I wasn't talking about the extended promo. I want there be be an extra promo, just a CB one, so we have 2. A normal GG promo then A CB one Not that the CW are smart enough to do that.
Nah, I don't think they'll do that. It would be nice though. I could however, see more promotion as in advertising and stuff but not a CB only promo.

I can't tell if she's wearing her crown, her hair's in the way. Chuck looks fine. Cannot wait until we see that death glare.
?)