Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do hope we are getting RJ at some point. My queens have been without each other for too long!
Old 09-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
ironically i'm super excited about everything - i think there's only actually one character i dislike in the show at this point so i'm all good for everything
Same. I'm excited to see how it all plays out. I wasn't quite as spoiled last season but I did find that things played out differently than they appeared in the spoilers.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

So apparently they're doing a Christmas album... tweeted by Rascal Flatts

Quote:
In the studio with @conniebritton working on the @Nashville_ABC Christmas record! - @JayDeMarcus pic.twitter.com/V0W4MAK9RE

x
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

That's so exciting! Love it
Old 09-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if that means they're going to have a Christmas episode or they're just releasing an album
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Well we know the season starts out in May since Rayna's album was released on May 1st (in case anyone forgot that date ), so I guess it could be possible to have a Christmas episode. It would definitely be fun if they did.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

If they do, maybe Deacon and Rayna can be each other's Christmas gift.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
If they do, maybe Deacon and Rayna can be each other's Christmas gift.
Yes please. Because shoot me now if we have to sit through a family Christmas with Luke, Rayna, Maddie, Daphne and Luke's spawn.

It can be the midseason finale. Luke and Rayna have broken up. Things are still not good between DR. He wants to spend Christmas with Maddie so comes for Christmas with Rayna, Teddy and the girls. And good DR things start happening
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

ABC finally released the season 3 synopsis :

The critically acclaimed drama series "Nashville" returns for a third season. In the season two finale, Rayna was left at a crossroads with marriage proposals from both Luke, her superstar boyfriend, and Deacon, her first love and the father of her oldest child. Whom will she choose? And how will she navigate the turbulent road helming her own label, Highway 65? Juliette had lost the security of her newfound love with rising artist Avery, which foundered when she cheated on him with Jeff Fordham, the record label executive who has made no secret of his contempt for her. This season she will not only grapple with that heartbreak, but also with a pregnancy.

Will's sham of a marriage is cracking under the weight of his admission to his wife Layla that he's gay, and to the cameras of the reality show shadowing their every move. Will his burgeoning career be his salvation or an albatross? Scarlett, Gunnar and Avery continue to struggle to find their muses and voices within in the music industry, and the dynamics of their careers, friendships and search for love seems to shift continually.

Rayna's daughters, Daphne and Maddie, cope with their mother's engagement as well as her ever-increasing fame, while her ex-husband, Teddy, forms a shaky new alliance with Rayna's nemesis, Jeff Fordham.

"Music City" can mean so many things to different people. In Nashville, musicians and songwriters are at the heart of the storm driven by their own ambitions. Some are fueled by their creativity and passion for fame. Others struggle to cope with the pressures of success and doing everything in their power to stay on top.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

Dee Johnson ("Boss," "The Good Wife"), "The War Room," "A Perfect Candidate"), Callie Khouri ("Thelma & Louise") and Steve Buchanan are executive producers of "Nashville." The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Opry Entertainment.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

On Location details for tomorrow

Quote:
09:30am - JULIETTE DOUBLE (Brittany W.)

10:00am - STANDINS (Diana S., Jeanie D., Keith S., Jason B.)

10:00am - PARAMEDICS, MEDICAL PERSONNEL

11:00am - JULIETTE's ROADIES, VENUE SECURITY, VENUE STAFF, STAGE MANAGER, VIPs, JULIETTE's DANCERS
And then this for 307... There is not one part of this that I don't hate... Ugh wedding planner... And are they moving towards full on gimmick with Derek's appearance?

Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
DANCING WITH THE STARS DANCER Types: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-35, attractive, fit, should have dancer physique and carry themselves as a dancer would, prefer real dancers with experience (*although you will NOT actually be performing or dancing). Should be comfortable in shny, skimpy dance costumes. TENT Work Date: Friday 9/26/14 and you will be asked to come for a costume fitting

CHEFS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 27-55, upscale, distinguished, classy, should have some experience cooking. TENT Work Date: Friday 10/3/14

WEDDING PLANNER: female and female, all ethnicities, age range 27-45, upscale, classy, stylish, poised, should have nice classy professional attire and a great personality. TENT Work Date: Friday 10/3/14
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It's just irritating, because literally no one wants to see screen time wasted on Rayna and Luke's wedding planning. Obviously not D/R fans, but this J/A fan has zero interest, and I can't see S/G fans finding that fascinating either.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
On Location details for tomorrow

And then this for 307... There is not one part of this that I don't hate... Ugh wedding planner... And are they moving towards full on gimmick with Derek's appearance?
Don't feel bad, I think that scene with the wedding planner will be less annoying than you think.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Don't feel bad, I think that scene with the wedding planner will be less annoying than you think.
even if the scene is less annoying than it could be, the fact that there's still need for a wedding planner in 307 pisses me off to no end
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
even if the scene is less annoying than it could be, the fact that there's still need for a wedding planner in 307 pisses me off to no end
True, the storyline of them getting married really shouldn't be dragged out as long as they're doing it, or better yet, it shouldn't have existed at all..
Old 09-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Looks like Monica Macer is the writer for 307... she was out scouting locations for it earlier

don't even know what to say about the picture
Quote:
Out on a tech scout for @Nashville_ABC for Episode 307! #Nashville x
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread