Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I don't know if I'm that hopeful. I think they will switch Luke to a ~badie role before they get rid of him completely.

Avery will die in a car accident before Luke leaves. LOL.
I expect Will to turn nasty before he goes but I believe once Rayna see's him for who he really is then he is on a clock, he has no purpose anymore.
Old 09-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Avery will die in a car accident before Luke leaves. LOL.
Don't put that out there in the universe!
Old 09-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

This show! Four days until the S3 premiere and still no cast promo stills?
Old 09-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No he won't die Avery will be paralyzed or have amnesia but will only remember Luke is that how it goes in daytime soaps lol
Old 09-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
No he won't die Avery will be paralyzed or have amnesia but will only remember Luke is that how it goes in daytime soaps lol
omg love it

Luke will end up paying for Avery's hospital bills, because he's paralyzed from the waist down AND has amnesia! Juliette sleeps with the male attending/physical therapist taking care of him! Rayna realizes how awesome Luke is and decides she wants to adopt his children! Deacon and his muse start their own tour, which promotes sobriety to youth! Scarlett finds out that Deacon is has been passed off by her mother as her uncle, but he's actually her father! And Gunnar and Will run off together and move into an isolated cabin in the woods and find true love.

I think these are all the right choices. Someone hire me!
Old 09-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleyandbarnes (View Post)
Don't put that out there in the universe!
well it would kinda repeat history in a way for Juliette. She lost her father very young, her baby could lose her father very young.

Quote:
omg love it

Luke will end up paying for Avery's hospital bills! Juliette sleeps with the male attending/physical therapist taking care of him! Rayna realizes how awesome Luke is and decides she wants to adopt his children! Deacon and his muse start their own tour!

I think these are all the right choices. Someone hire me!
I would support that but you didn't mention that Scarlett and Rayna would sing ''Looking for a place to shine'' and ''this time'' to try to wake up Avery.

Old 09-20-2014, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
well it would kinda repeat history in a way for Juliette. She lost her father very young, her baby could lose her father very young.
wait that's actually really sad. now I feel bad for that joke.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
well it would kinda repeat history in a way for Juliette. She lost her father very young, her baby could lose her father
OMG STOP IT

Do I have to start a prayer circle for Avery now?
Old 09-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
wait that's actually really sad. now I feel bad for that joke.
I actually do think we will get a scare in that sense, him not dying or anything but maybe Juliette having a dream about it or mistaken identity thing or something. Cause it sounded like Jolene and Juliette were good before the death of her father. That's when Jolene went spiring down. That said I really don't think they will kill off Juliette's one true romantic love.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol nope. I think the writers have more sense than to kill off a character people actually like. The only person to bit the bullet was Peggy, who was universally disliked. They tend to keep people more than throw people away.

I was really joking, but now I feel like that would be a really good storyline for Hayden. Whoops JA fans don't hurt me here LOL
Old 09-20-2014, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I was really joking, but now I feel like that would be a really good storyline for Hayden. Whoops JA fans don't hurt me here LOL
you mean Avery dying? But what about your 100000 crackships involving him, they will never see the light of day if he dies.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
you mean Avery dying? But what about your 100000 crackships involving him, they will never see the light of day if he dies.
I'll sacrifice zoey/avery to get bbgurl the Emmy though!
Old 09-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll sacrifice zoey/avery to get bbgurl the Emmy though!
The Emmy people are stupid, if they can't nominate Tatiana, they can't see talent so So no thanks, I rather keep JJ on this show. And like you said, they would be nuts to kill of someone the fans actually love.

But yeah I get wanting to sacrifice Zoey/Avery, heck I do too, there is nothing there. But what about your dreams of a Joy character and Avery...
Old 09-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't even want to talk about the Emmys. They are worthless as long as they continue to shut Tatiana out. Literally worth nothing. A Pez dispenser holds more weight than an Emmy.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol you people and hating my crack!ships. they are all winners in my book! I'm putting avery/car accident there now too.

on another note, can we get spoilers I actually care about sometime soon LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread