Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Unfortunately Patsy can't be resurrected so I doubt anyone will ever sound or look EXACTLY like her but I don't think we should be so quick to judge considering 1) we don't know how the scene is supposed to play out, 2) we don't know how much prominence the Patsy biopic arc will have this season and 3) Hayden didn't write these scenes just to piss off some people.
Good news is viewers can skip all of those scenes and watch amazing scenes featuring Luke, Layla, Sadie, Luke's relatives, Scarlett, Gunnar's ex-girlfriend + kid, Terry, Pam, etc. I guess if there's a silver lining to the show is that there are 1256713265 characters to choose from.

I have yet to encounter people who only tend to dislike anything and everything Juliette/Hayden does considering Hayden has been one of the best parts of the show due to her amazing performance every single week, imo. What a queen! To me, Hayden sounded and looked great in that sneak peek, I can't wait to watch the season premiere.

Last edited by hangingonalie; 09-17-2014 at 11:34 PM
Old 09-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hanging, I understand that you are keen to watch the premier but I'm sorry to say the cynic in me has risen to the fore. Other that Juliette/Avery there is not much I consider worth watching in the whole show. With all the new extras and the obviously fragmented storyline, not to mention having to suffer Luke and a poorly written Rayna I am fast reaching the conclusion I can get all I need on this show from the reviews. Which is complete attitude change from where I was 6 weeks ago.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Juliette and Avery keep me watching the show, together and apart. Hayden and JJ are truly talented actors, the show is lucky to have them.
I'm sorry to hear about your lack of excitement due to all these new characters and some of the story lines, Drop
Old 09-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hanging, you are right. Juliette and Avery are the only parts that are really interesting - Patsy Cline notwithstanding. On reflection I think I will pre record the show and then I can jump bits that are boring. Thank you for your insight.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm totally on the side of so not excited for anything in S3... I don't think there's a single character I'm happy with the direction their story seems to be headed (especially Rayna and Deacon who have always been by top reasons for watching)... there's about 5000 new characters and pretty much everyone is stuck with at least one of them... and worst of all Callie's Luke obsession seems to have reached painful new depths
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
Hanging, you are right. Juliette and Avery are the only parts that are really interesting - Patsy Cline notwithstanding. On reflection I think I will pre record the show and then I can jump bits that are boring. Thank you for your insight.
I'm glad I could help, Drop
Old 09-18-2014, 04:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

To those I offended about Juliette taking off Patsy Cline. I realize now that this is not an attempt to copy Patsy Cline because, and I am just stating a fact here, Hayden is not even close to being Patsy Cline. However I now understand this isn't what is intended. What we are hearing is Hayden (Juliette) singing a Patsy Cline song and she is giving Juliette's best effort at that. However she is not meant to be Patsy Cline she is still Juliette. That's OK. I can accept that. My apologies for getting on my high horse before.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

To be fair... 3.02 is the only episode I'm not too excited about, mainly because I didn't get any indication of both leads doing anything substantial.

the premiere I'm DYING to see, for everyone. Even characters I don't like necessarily.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I have one use and one use only for 3x02, and that's that it's the episode in the sides where Avery is confirmed to be the baby's father.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I have one use and one use only for 3x02, and that's that it's the episode in the sides where Avery is confirmed to be the baby's father.
Yes. That will be the best part although I have no doubt whatever Juliette is doing, Hayden will do a brilliant job.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think this is the episode where Juliette thinks Jeff is the father until the very end of it, if I remember how the sides were described correctly :/ So, probably good material for Hayden, but I can't imagine thinking you're pregnant with Jeff's spawn.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't stop watching that Juliette sneak peek. You can see the tears pooling in her eyes at the very end Hayden better get all of the awards after this season because if she has slayed before imagine what will happen in S3. Same goes for JJ, he deserves his time to shine, especially after 2.22.
Most of Patsy's songs fit Javery so well
Old 09-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think this is the episode where Juliette thinks Jeff is the father until the very end of it, if I remember how the sides were described correctly :/ So, probably good material for Hayden, but I can't imagine thinking you're pregnant with Jeff's spawn.
I guess that explains why there's so much Jeff? Wonder if Jeff and Juliette are getting a scene together in 3.02. Hayden will kill the guilt of having a scene with the guy who hates her knowing she is potentially carrying his kid.

That all sounds really gross, but I'm imagining pretty good acting from Hayden.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

ironically i'm super excited about everything - i think there's only actually one character i dislike in the show at this point so i'm all good for everything
Old 09-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Prayer circle for Rayna/Juliette scenes in this episode after Juliette finds out she's pregnant

Also the episode summary/stills are mostly H65 focused for Rayna... plus this is the episode Tandy is leaving... so hoping that means there will be minimal scenes with Luke...
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread