Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
interesting. looks like whatever scene that is in on tour? I'm guessing Juliette is doing this movie + on tour at the same time?
yeah I would think so since they had concert stuff extras for Juliette recently and Derek is doing that movie with her. And as much as I love Derek's singing voice, I doubt his character is a touring singer so she must do both.
Old 09-20-2014, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah plus Derek's character is "showing her the ropes" or wtv (LOL, since Hayden is by far the more experienced actor in every possible way, so that's a funny concept) of acting... so I'm assuming he's just an actor.
Old 09-20-2014, 07:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
yeah plus Derek's character is "showing her the ropes" or wtv (LOL, since Hayden is by far the more experienced actor in every possible way, so that's a funny concept) of acting... so I'm assuming he's just an actor.
The scenes of her learning to act are going to be so fun to watch. I'm sure Hayden had a blast with those scenes.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

omg...the new sneak!

Leave me here to die. I hate this show.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

question I've been wondering today, is the S3 description of the cast the order of the cast billing?

Quote:
"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

I can't imagine that Chip would be below all those others, but I can't find any other official cast billing call sheet.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
question I've been wondering today, is the S3 description of the cast the order of the cast billing?

I can't imagine that Chip would be below all those others, but I can't find any other official cast billing call sheet.
I think Connie and Hayden are first then the rest are alphabetical order.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
I think Connie and Hayden are first then the rest are alphabetical order.
oh good call! I was wondering LOL

edit: still wanna see an official billing list lol.

Last edited by Static Waves; 09-20-2014 at 01:09 PM
Old 09-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Extreme Fan

12 main cast members is crazy! Then there's all those other secondary characters. I know it's a soap and there tends to be more people on soaps, but a good nighttime drama shouldn't have more than 6 main characters. The only shows that can pull off that many leads are ones where they're all working together in the same environment a la West Wing. This show is way too disjointed for that many leads/storylines.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)
omg...the new sneak!

Leave me here to die. I hate this show.
As bad as we thought it would be.

Could we please get good spoilers for 3x08 and beyond ? I'm starting to lose hope.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
12 main cast members is crazy! Then there's all those other secondary characters. I know it's a soap and there tends to be more people on soaps, but a good nighttime drama shouldn't have more than 6 main characters. The only shows that can pull off that many leads are ones where they're all working together in the same environment a la West Wing. This show is way too disjointed for that many leads/storylines.
The cast right now is extremely bloated but I expect Chaley, Aubrey and Will Chase to be gone by the end of this season. I'm not sure about Oliver Hudson because I like him and he actually serves a purpose.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
As bad as we thought it would be.

Could we please get good spoilers for 3x08 and beyond ? I'm starting to lose hope.
The cracks in Rayna's relationship with Luke are definitely showing by 307. Not saying it's going to be much better by 308, but there's definite signs that it's not all love and roses at least on Rayna's side.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The cast right now is extremely bloated but I expect Chaley, Aubrey and Will Chase to be gone by the end of this season. I'm not sure about Oliver Hudson because I like him and he actually serves a purpose.
I'm not so sure about that. I saw an article where they were talking about building up Aubrey's storyline, and Will Chase seems to be the guest star that would never go away. He's like an obnoxious friend who asks to crash on your couch for a couple of days and ends up still there four months later.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't know if I'm that hopeful. I think they will switch Luke to a ~badie role before they get rid of him completely.

Avery will die in a car accident before Luke leaves. LOL.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

I expected Aubrey and Will to be gone by the end of last season... not only did that not happen but they gave Will a contract... I haven't a clue wtf they think they're doing
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
The cracks in Rayna's relationship with Luke are definitely showing by 307. Not saying it's going to be much better by 308, but there's definite signs that it's not all love and roses at least on Rayna's side.
Thanks for the good news.
At this point, we're taking what we can get.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread