Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

welcome to ~tough pregnancy LOL

is this 3.06 or 3.07 now?
Old 09-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by static waves (View Post)
welcome to ~tough pregnancy lol

Old 09-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It's a soap opera- there ain't no way she's getting through this pregnancy without going to the hospital once or twice, lol.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

That sneak peek, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually can't believe ABC saw the light and they released 2 sneak peeks about the main characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
welcome to ~tough pregnancy LOL

BLESS. Not only is this a soap but this is also Juliette Barnes we're talking about and everything has to be difficult for her because of reasons. My poor queen.
Hayden is going to SLAY.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

ABC is promo is finally giving us the stuff we want to see, bless lol.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
BLESS. Not only is this a soap but this is also Juliette Barnes we're talking about and everything has to be difficult for her because of reasons. My poor queen. Hayden is going to SLAY.
Maybe complications with the baby will bring Juliette & Avery closer again.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I assume so. I wonder if Zoey is still on tour with Juliette? Or is she going to be too busy being jealous of Scarlett LOL.

if she is, she or Glenn is going to be the one to call Avery (I'm still very curious about that Glenn/Avery scene Ed tweeted about). I can't imagine Avery not meeting her at the hospital if something bad happens to her health wise.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I assume so. I wonder if Zoey is still on tour with Juliette? Or is she going to be too busy being jealous of Scarlett LOL.
Zoey will probably wake up one day and be like: "Omg, I'm so jealous of Scarlett now!" Jealous mode on OUT OF NOWHERE. Dear Lord.

I want Zoey and Juliette to become friends and spread all that fierceness and sass around, tbh.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think the 5x02 description already confirmed Zoey is jealous of the time Scarlett and Gunnar are spending together writing songs.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think the 5x02 description already confirmed Zoey is jealous of the time Scarlett and Gunnar are spending together writing songs.
It still feels like there's no progression whatsoever. They should have started with the jealousy thing some time during S2, imo. It just feels extremely rushed right now considering Zoey was the one to give Scarlett that thumb drive with the song Gunnar wrote for her like it was no big deal in 222.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Small versions of the 302 stills are up

ABC Medianet
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
I want Zoey and Juliette to become friends and spread all that fierceness and sass around, tbh.
Zoey has never been organically jealous of Scarlett/Gunnar. The only time she was jealous of Scarlett was when Gunnar OPENLY compared her to Scarlett. Nope. Otherwise, Zoey wanted Gunnar to visit Scarlett at the hospital, it was Gunnar who made some comment about her probably kicking him out. She knew he wrote the song about his guilt over Scarlett and what a special snowflake she is and she didn't seem weird about giving her the flashdrive either. If I didn't know she was a placeholder I wouldn't believe it tbh.

in reality, Zoey is pretty chill about most things imo. it's the perfect type of friend Juliette needs. Zoey doesn't make things about herself, and her demeanor is relatively no BS. The only OOC thing I see with her on that front was the should we tell/shouldn't we tell Avery about Juliette cheating which was always a ploy to just keep it secret and save the reveal for later.

EDIT: that's a whole lot of Layla, Jeff, and Sadie in those pics LOL
Old 09-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Yeah these pics are far less interesting than last week. But hey at least its not a lot of Luke
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That's a let-down after the 3x01 stills, lol. I think the only thing of any enjoyment is Connie's hair.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

we can't expect a good promo set every week LOL. 3.01 brought our hopes too high
Closed Thread   Post New Thread