Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

From Derek's blog posted this afternoon, it seems he is back in Nashville taping:

Quote:
I am in Nashville right now shooting another episode. It's been awesome here and working with Hayden Panettiere. Can't wait for you all to see it!
Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" Planned - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 09-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are still supposed to be shooting 3.06 right? I think he was only supposed to stay until 3.06?

if he's staying for longer, I'M NOT HERE FOR THIS PPL.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, Christ. GO AWAY. LOL. I'm so sick of the damn guest stars.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

I dunno, in the On Location for 307 they're looking for Dancing With the Stars dancers. I'm guessing that means Derek will still be around and they're going super gimmicky
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Oh, Christ. GO AWAY. LOL. I'm so sick of the damn guest stars.

The one I want to go away the most is Benanti. I am so sick of the show promoting her more than the leads & regulars. It sounded like the show had her doing interviews today. Excuse me since when should a new recurring actor on this show being doing interviews over the main cast.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
The one I want to go away the most is Benanti. I am so sick of the show promoting her more than the leads & regulars. It sounded like the show had her doing interviews today. Excuse me since when should a new recurring actor on this show being doing interviews over the main cast.
I always got the sense that she was a permanent addition. That she was brought on to replace Tandy because Rayna needs a friend since she's alienating Deacon and talking to Luke is like speaking to a brick wall with a cowboy hat, but yeah I'd rather being hearing from Chip or Hayden.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
I dunno, in the On Location for 307 they're looking for Dancing With the Stars dancers. I'm guessing that means Derek will still be around and they're going super gimmicky
wait what.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
wait what.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=36275274962

Quote:
*FEATURED EXTRAS*:
DANCING WITH THE STARS DANCER Types: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-35, attractive, fit, should have dancer physique and carry themselves as a dancer would, prefer real dancers with experience (*although you will NOT actually be performing or dancing). Should be comfortable in shny, skimpy dance costumes. TENT Work Date: Friday 9/26/14 and you will be asked to come for a costume fitting

CHEFS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 27-55, upscale, distinguished, classy, should have some experience cooking. TENT Work Date: Friday 10/3/14

WEDDING PLANNER: female and female, all ethnicities, age range 27-45, upscale, classy, stylish, poised, should have nice classy professional attire and a great personality. TENT Work Date: Friday 10/3/14
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg stop it. that has to be a jokeee

and then I grow serious. He was so only supposed to stay until 3.06! NO ONE LEAVESSSSSSSSSS. EVER.

Old 09-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They are still supposed to be shooting 3.06 right? I think he was only supposed to stay until 3.06?
yeah 306 being his last was what was said when it was annonced.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

New theory. The Patsy movie gets canceled when Derek's character bails to be on DWTS plus they find out Juliette is pregnant
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
New theory. The Patsy movie gets canceled when Derek's character bails to be on DWTS plus they find out Juliette is pregnant
as long as he's gone. That's what I'm fine with.

As far as I know, he's leaving in 3.06. And I'm sticking to that LOL
Old 09-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
as long as he's gone. That's what I'm fine with.

As far as I know, he's leaving in 3.06. And I'm sticking to that LOL
yeah cause his interview posted a few days ago made it seem like they were wrapping up his character and he would be done with the show after that.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

sorry for the DP, somehow what I am using right now won't let me edit my previous post but Derek twitted and instagram that today was his last day on set

Instagram
Old 09-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

interesting. looks like whatever scene that is in on tour? I'm guessing Juliette is doing this movie + on tour at the same time?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread