Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NeuroticVixen
As much as I'd like to add the clips of their comments, I'm starting to run low on space. I e-mailed my host and asked if I could get more but I'm still waiting on her answer.
I hope you get the space you want. Your site is amazing! I'd also love to share all the LG/GG clips I have, but I just don't have the space and bandwidth.

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
I'm sure she studied Phil's book for many hours.
I'll bet she did "absolutely nothing" just like what she said when asked about how she prepared for the Celebrity Jeopardy last year.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
Rosario Dawson, Dule Hill, and Michael Ian Black?

She's competitive

She's also a great actress, so she can make her face "say" anything she wants.
RD - Josie and the Pussycats; DH - West Wing; MIB - ED
(check IMDB if you still don't recognize them)

She is so competative, I want to see her some kind of physical competition next.

I thought acting played a big part in her winning too. That was a very toned down Lauren.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It was funny watching Sara get a little snippy watching Lauren from the Loser's Lounge...calling all her girlishness. If she was still in the game she'd be acting the same way. Bitter much? I find it freaking adorable on Lauren, and it was equally adorable when Matt piped up after Sara's tirade and admitted he loved it when Lauren acted that way. Ha!
The thing is I don't think all of it was an act. Lauren is just giggly like that. She acts the same way on Conan. Sara was just ticked because she beat herself. When Lauren put her out, Phil(the poker guy) mentioned Sara's mistake at reaching for her chips to early, and you could clearly see that Lauren saw it as well.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or not, but I suppose the moderators can edit it out if it's not allowed.

Anyway you can download the entire episode here in mpg or divx format.

http://torrents.milfclan.com
Old 06-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, that's just pure Lauren. I should have used a different term other than "acting." Loved how Lauren caught Sara's move of weakness. Sara, you're cute, but you're no match for Miss Graham.

*goes back to her tape and rewatches all of Lauren's blurbs*

this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
Old 06-20-2004, 05:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Huge thanks to Victoria, Canopus and Kitty!

I cannot stop watching these clips! She's such a fantasic player and really used those great acting skills she has.

Don't know if it's been said, but loved the quote that was " and with the pot she takes an emmy.." or something along those lines.

From what I've seen, I don't think she'd played that much before. I think she was telling the truth about her poker skills, but just picks things up really fast. After watching it over for the second or third time, you start to pick up on the play. Also, at the start she didn't seem to know what she was doing entirely, but as it went along she got more confident as she started understanding the play. Whatever her history with poker, she was great Go Lauren. Can't wait to see the outcome of the finals

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
Old 06-20-2004, 06:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Victoria , hey! I lived in Vegas when I was younger. I live 3 hours west of it now.

Ok, I've started transcribing Celebrity Poker. I should be done in a few days. I'm hoping to get more done tonight.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't get bravo here so, once again, thanx Canopus for the videos.

Lauren looks stunning. I just wish she wouldn't go for that blondish with dark roots style, get a trim and dye her hair dark again as in GG S1.

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 06-20-2004, 02:59 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I thought it was funny when Phil said she was acting. Lauren is always like that, any interviews etc. That's what makes her so cute.

I can't wait for the finals as well. Oh and no Lauren wouldn't be able to leak the outcome, everyone who is there has to sign a confidentiallity agreement.

Kitty That's cool. I hate it here. I want to move to Colorado, but I know I will spend the rest of my life here.

As for everyone who thanked me for the clips, you're welcome.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-20-2004, 04:48 PM
Supreme Fan

canopus and victoria , you guys rock

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Victoria , I didn't want to say that I hated it there too when I lived there, in case you loved it there! But my parents took me from San Diego and all my friends when we moved there, so I wasn't too happy about that. We only lived there for six months and then we moved to Los Angeles. There isn't much in Las Vegas except for the Strip and even that could get pretty boring. My grandparents live in Colorado, it's great up there.

I think Lauren really did have the giggles, since that is her personality. Although she laid it on a bit thicker to use to her advantage. She didn't really play dumb, but rather played casual and nonchalant until she had to play aggressive.

I don't think Sara had issues with Lauren. She's just so competitve that she comes out a sore loser. Sara was, in fact, doing the girly act too.. she just didn't work and she couldn't pull it off as well as Lauren. So Sara decides to call Lauren on this, but instead of getting support for her calling, the men were instead smitten by Lauren's play, and by Lauren herself, that they were amazed by Lauren rather than being a sore loser.

Last edited by ~Kitty; 06-20-2004 at 05:07 PM
Old 06-20-2004, 05:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
Victoria , I didn't want to say that I hated it there too when I lived there, in case you loved it there! But my parents took me from San Diego and all my friends when we moved there, so I wasn't too happy about that. We only lived there for six months and then we moved to Los Angeles. There isn't much in Las Vegas except for the Strip and even that could get pretty boring. My grandparents live in Colorado, it's great up there.
Heh. My whole family lives in Colorado. I've been living her with my mom for thast 14 years. *sigh* I hate it. The strip is boring. It's cool when you're a tourist but other than that it's boring. The bars get old. The people get old. I love it in Colorado there's so much more green. I miss the green and the snow. It's so freakin hot here.

Sara even said that she was playing it stupid. Then when she saw Lauren had her girly, knows nothing act down pat she changed to the crazy one.

Kay Thank you!

And Canopus You do rock!

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-20-2004, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

As I'm transcribing I'm finding out more about Lauren's play during the game. Lauren was a bit giggly when she first came on, but not really nervous. She started her play at the very beginning of the game. Problem with Sara, is that her attitude was too "I know what I'm going to do and I'm going to crush all of you" which cancels out the "I know nothing girly act". That's where Sara went wrong, she came on too strong.

Lauren held back in the first few hands. She paused before betting.. letting Matthew and Chris remind her what she has to do. She said she folds instead of actually folding her cards, which the Announcer (Ref?) told her that she had to push her cards away. She subtly acted like she didn't know how to play or what she was doing. Not exactly ditzy, but unsure of what she has to do.

Victoria , heh, I could never find anything to do in Las Vegas. Even if I go there now and I'm over 21, don't care about gambling, so I still don't know what to do there except shop! My parents go up there a lot.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Didn't like what they had to say about Lauren at The Watercooler

Celebrity Poker Showdown
Given all the hype Bravo gave to Matthew Perry's appearance tonight, I should have seen it coming that he was going to be a lousy poker player. But who cares because he looks hot! A blazer, much like a baseball cap in appropriate settings, ups a guy's cuteness factor immeasurably. Combine the jacket with those sexy specs (minus the scruff, though) and any woman within sight is gonna swoon. My favorite Goonie, Sean Astin was actually the worst player, pulling an Adam Rodriguez on the third hand. (BTW: Did anyone else cringe when he cluelessly summoned a cocktail waitress to fetch Perry a drink in the Losers' Lounge? Where's he been for the past five years — New Zealand?) Christopher Masterson is so much cuter (translation: less scary) than his brother Danny, although a clean T-shirt would have been nice. And then we have the Boobsey, er Bobbsey Twins, Lauren Graham and Sara Rue. Sara's really cute but she's perched on the precipice of becoming the next Julie Brown. Earth Girls Are Easy Julie Brown, not Downtown "Wubba, Wubba, Wubba" Julie Brown. But the real loser of the night was the actual winner, Lauren Graham, who laid on the giggly, jiggly dumb-chick act way too thick. Betting a "thousand shmollars"?! I think Sara summed it up best when she said Lauren's behavior was "embarrassing to all womankind."
Old 06-21-2004, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Speaking of laying on too thick...dude, calm down. Not exactly the review I would give her, but to each his or her own I guess.

Thanks, Chazzie. And good to see you here, btw.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought she was great on it and played a good game.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.