Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2004, 07:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the caps! Lauren was definitly too cute last night! I'm thinking of transcribing this event.. they had so much fun!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
Ellevee , I'm recording the show tonight. If you like, I can burn it on a cd for you and mail it to you.
You're an angel, Kitty . You would do that for me? You rock! Would it be too much asking if you hold it a while longer till let's say the championship round and maybe throw that one in as well? And did I mention you rock?

Way to go, Lauren!!! That's my girl!!! Who knew?!?!
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele
Old 06-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, that'll be cool. I can wait until the championship round and give you both shows.

The most I loved about Lauren last night was that she read everyone so well. It was like she knew when they were bluffing and when they were going to fold.

When she said earlier that she didn't know what she was doing. She could have been very well telling the truth in the sense that she was nervous and she couldn't believe she was doing this. She may have not known exactly how good she is at playing poker.

Old 06-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

For those of you who wanted to know, according to the Bravo website, the final episode featuring Lauren and the other winners will be on July 1st.

I didn't buy her "innocent" act either. Did anyone notice that half the time you could see the front of her bra? Nice distraction tactics!

Maybe her dad played poker? I thought it was a fun group and I like how Lauren kept saying "Long Island" like "Lawn Guyland" which is where I'm from. I think she has said she has relatives there.

Anyway, I'm happy she kicked ass and let's hope she kicks ass for her charity. I didn't like the way Dave Foley was mocking her charity b/c it was Revlon.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gluglug
I didn't buy her "innocent" act either. Did anyone notice that half the time you could see the front of her bra? Nice distraction tactics!
Hee. Oh yeah, she's not as innocent as she looks.

So is anyone making a clip? I wanna see Lauren play it tough and kicking people's asses in poker too.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
Hee. Oh yeah, she's not as innocent as she looks.

So is anyone making a clip? I wanna see Lauren play it tough and kicking people's asses in poker too.
I'm making them as we speak.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Bravo caps.

Lauren Graham claims that she knows very little about poker. Is she bluffing?

And then there were three: Danny Masterson, Matthew Perry, and Lauren Graham.

Matthew jokes with old friend Lauren Graham.
Lauren's friendship with Matthew doesn't keep her from sending him to the Loser's Lounge.

She's watching and has proven to be a master at reading the clues. As Chris' chips start to dwindle, he attempts a few bluffs, but Lauren rarely takes the bait.

Lauren, on the other hand, is very succesful with her bluffing technics.

After Chris goes all in with a 7H, 2C (a starting hand that Phil describes as one of the worst you can get in Hold'em), Chris is taken down by Lauren.

Lauren, who gave the impression she was a poker novice, has proven to be a very formidable opponent and is rewarded for her efforts with a seat in the championship round.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NeuroticVixen
I'm making them as we speak.
For the whole thing? You're quite possibly my favorite person right now. Thank you.

Thanks for the caps, Alexis.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:26 PM
New Fan

Not quite the *whole* thing but a lot of it yes. I just posted the winning hand on my site. I am still making the others.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah, Victoria, if I had known you were going to make clips, I wouldn't have made mine! I've made 3 clips. Each of them is about 12 minutes long. I can upload them to Kitty's server once I get a reply from Kitty.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Canopus
Ah, Victoria, if I had known you were going to make clips, I wouldn't have made mine! I've made 3 clips. Each of them is about 12 minutes long. I can upload them to Kitty's server once I get a reply from Kitty.
No, no, no. The more clips the better ... I just posted her player blurb thing @ my site. More are being made.

** EDITED **
Just letting you guys know there's now a clip of the "cat fight" starting between Lauren and Sara.

http://www.laurengrahamfan.com/index...dia/videos.php

Last edited by NeuroticVixen; 06-18-2004 at 05:42 PM
Old 06-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Victoria, loveitloveitloveit! I love her player blurb. The charm just never wears off. *glows*

Can't wait to see all that gets online once you and Canopus are done.
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
Old 06-18-2004, 07:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NutMeg82
Eeeeeeeeeeee! Victoria, loveitloveitloveit! I love her player blurb. The charm just never wears off. *glows*

Can't wait to see all that gets online once you and Canopus are done.
Aww thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed them. I took a break for a moment but I am making another one now.

Old 06-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for shareing Victoria. LOL I did not even know this board was here. I always poat on the GG boards.
Old 06-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was out. I feel bad now.. everyone waiting for clips to be uploaded and I was out. Yeah, Canopus , I PM'd you. You can upload them to my server now.