Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2004, 09:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chazman
Didn't like what they had to say about Lauren at The Watercooler

Celebrity Poker Showdown
Given all the hype Bravo gave to Matthew Perry's appearance tonight, I should have seen it coming that he was going to be a lousy poker player. But who cares because he looks hot! A blazer, much like a baseball cap in appropriate settings, ups a guy's cuteness factor immeasurably. Combine the jacket with those sexy specs (minus the scruff, though) and any woman within sight is gonna swoon. My favorite Goonie, Sean Astin was actually the worst player, pulling an Adam Rodriguez on the third hand. (BTW: Did anyone else cringe when he cluelessly summoned a cocktail waitress to fetch Perry a drink in the Losers' Lounge? Where's he been for the past five years — New Zealand?) Christopher Masterson is so much cuter (translation: less scary) than his brother Danny, although a clean T-shirt would have been nice. And then we have the Boobsey, er Bobbsey Twins, Lauren Graham and Sara Rue. Sara's really cute but she's perched on the precipice of becoming the next Julie Brown. Earth Girls Are Easy Julie Brown, not Downtown "Wubba, Wubba, Wubba" Julie Brown. But the real loser of the night was the actual winner, Lauren Graham, who laid on the giggly, jiggly dumb-chick act way too thick. Betting a "thousand shmollars"?! I think Sara summed it up best when she said Lauren's behavior was "embarrassing to all womankind."
That is not nice. All it is is insults. Laterlay TV guide has pissed me off alot with there reviwes and such. 1st saying Season 4 of GG was uneventful and now saying that Lauren was an embarrassment. I thought the girly thing was cute and funny not embarrasing. Also Matt was not a bad player really he just did not get any good cards. And Sara is not a ****. I thought Lauren and Sarah looked good. Chris is not scary at all he was cute also and I thought he looked smart. Who cares if he had a stain on his shirt he is only human got god's sake. Though I do agree that Sean was a bad player. It was fun watching him in the learners launge.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:30 PM
New Fan

God that irks the hell out of me. The thing is that's really Lauren, it wasn't an act. I like Lauren and I like her personality. What? Does this guy have nothing better to do than diss people so obviously more famous than him? Jealous much? Pft.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I need help...
I thought this the best place to ask...

I wanna make an AV, one that moves fast and looks like video, of a part of Lauren on the show. The part where she's talking about if she loses, she'll cry, and it shows a clip of her throwing a card or maybe a chip or something at the camera. However, I can't get screencaps for it. For some reason it does not like WMVs. Can anyone get me some screencaps of that little bit?
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bent137
I need help...
I thought this the best place to ask...

I wanna make an AV, one that moves fast and looks like video, of a part of Lauren on the show. The part where she's talking about if she loses, she'll cry, and it shows a clip of her throwing a card or maybe a chip or something at the camera. However, I can't get screencaps for it. For some reason it does not like WMVs. Can anyone get me some screencaps of that little bit?
They're @ my gallery. Link is in the sig.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

I think no one posted that idiotic Watercooler thing because it was so inane. As soon as I read it was a woman reviewing it I immediately saw green if you catch my drift.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:13 PM
New Fan

Ahhh ... Yes, Alexis that explains a lot.

Old 06-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NeuroticVixen
They're @ my gallery. Link is in the sig.
Thanks! I made it, and actually two more. It's my AV now, Um. I'll send you them when I get a chance to add to the ones on your site, that is if you want them.

the second one has Lauren holding up the silver chip like on a game show and it starts far away, then goes close up on the chip, then close up on Lauren's face and says "My Hero"

the third one is of when Sara reached for her chips and it starts with a close up of her hand on her chips, then goes to a side view of her face as she smiles at Lauren and then to Lauren smirking at her and then says "Oops!"
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 06-21-2004, 07:30 PM
New Fan

Aww ... So cute. Yes, I definately want them. TY.

Old 06-21-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Wow. This must have been quite a show, I'm so pissed that I'm not able to see it. Stupid cable company - and they just re-vamped the station and you'd think that you'd move Bravo? Nope still fuzzy and can't see a darn thing!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 06-21-2004, 09:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
Wow. This must have been quite a show, I'm so pissed that I'm not able to see it. Stupid cable company - and they just re-vamped the station and you'd think that you'd move Bravo? Nope still fuzzy and can't see a darn thing!
Aww ... *pats you* I know it's not the same but there's always the videos.

Old 06-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

While transcribing, the more I'm getting into this.. I'm up to the point just after Sean got kicked off.. and Lauren has just about everyone fooled that she truly doesn't know what she's doing. Though her giggles are part of her personality.. she just played them up while playing. Her "flubs" while playing didn't seem intentional, but I'm pretty sure they were. To sike everyone out.

I'm having a hard time transcribing 'cause I just keep watching the show instead of actually typing what they are saying! That and I was watching a bit of Bad Santa last night.

Hey Cher , I'm making a cd with the last Poker show and the championship for Ellevee , I can make one for you too if you like.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
I'm having a hard time transcribing 'cause I just keep watching the show instead of actually typing what they are saying! That and I was watching a bit of Bad Santa last night.
I can capture the closed captions for you and send you the text file if you think it'll be useful.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

You can do that? Wow! That would help me so much! Thank you.. you rock on so many levels!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-23-2004, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

canopus and victoria thank you sooo much!
thanks for the clips and videos!!!! you guys rock!!!!
I'm sooo looking forward to watching those vids.. XD
Old 06-23-2004, 02:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Canopus
I can capture the closed captions for you and send you the text file if you think it'll be useful.
How do you do that????