Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2004, 10:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Kitty . The clips (zip files) are now uploaded:

Clip 1 (8.90MB)
Clip 2 (8.75MB)
Clip 3 (8.22MB)

Each clip is about 12 minutes long. They should cover most of Lauren's scenes.

Screencaps are here.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yay! Clips! Canopus and Victoria , you guys rock!

*runs off to download and watch!*

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 06-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Canopus, have I told you lately.....that I love you?

so many numbers!

holy canole, phil is a freakin' giant.
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
Old 06-19-2004, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh, love the first cap!

The glee she got after winning that first pot from Matthew was awesome.

Looked straight in the camera and did her trademark "Nice!" I think she was telling her dad watching at home "See, all those games as a kid payed off, I'm gonna school these kids!"

She couldn't possibly be any more beautiful.

There's that girl on girl action. Ha.

Hehe. Did ya'll notice when Matthew randomly growled at her she didn't flinch at all? Just did her high pitched "So scary!"

You guys realize she didn't just win, she KILLED. I think the final chip count was something like 40, 800 to 9,800! I really think she wore that green shirt for Irish luck. Why else would she have worn a shirt that's at least 4 years old, she always wears new things. Not that she hasn't worn things twice, it's just that particular shirt, I have a feeling was worn for luck. Which raises the question of what she'll wear for the next show.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hee, love the reaction to when she won from Matthew. Effing adorable. And yeah, when he barked/growled/whatever at her...so funny. Especially when she replied with a similar noise. Matthew was also so cute as he mockingly threw in his chips, teasing Lauren, aka Miss Money Bags.
Ok, so who else besides me would watch The Lauren and Matthew Show? Hell, I'm already sold on half of that duo.

Hmmm, what *will* she wear for the final show? That's a good question. Think she'll stick with green and keep her Emerald Queen title? Seems to be working for her, and the girl can wear the hell out of green.
this a prince song. the lyrics don't make much sense, but then again, neither does prince, does he? little man, symbol man, little ass, lots of women. he's like an elf - a sex elf, making fudgy sex cookies.

Matt Nathanson
Old 06-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Canopus and Victoria I love the clips. I would kiss both of you if I could. There awsome. I can't waite till July 1st where hopefuly she will kick more butt.
Old 06-19-2004, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi,
First time poster ,but I have been lurking and reading and enjoying for a couple of weeks now.

Victoria, I have just downloaded your clips and loved them. Your site is amazing. All those beautiful caps of Lauren. I still haven't finished looking at all of them. Canopus your download are next. Canopus, I am also just discovering your wonderful contributions to the world of Lauren fandom. You don't know how much this means to a homesick American living in NZ, to be able to see my favourite Actress in something other than Gilmore Girls.

I was wondering Victoria, if you were going to create a few more video clips of Lauren or maybe Matthew's and Sarah's comments about her in the loser's room? Or ...maybe video clips of the funny moments that everyone has mentioned above?

Cheers

Last edited by KiwiKid; 06-19-2004 at 02:04 AM
Old 06-19-2004, 02:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KiwiKid
Hi,
First time poster ,but I have been lurking and reading and enjoying for a couple of weeks now.
Welcome! I'm pretty new myself as well.

Quote:
Victoria, I have just downloaded your clips and loved them. Your site is amazing. All those beautiful caps of Lauren. I still haven't finished looking at all of them.
Thank you so much! That means a lot. I'm glad you're finding my site useful.

Quote:
I was wondering Victoria, if you were going to create a few more video clips of Lauren or maybe Matthew's and Sarah's comments about her in the loser's room? Or ...maybe video clips of the funny moments that everyone has mentioned above?
As much as I'd like to add the clips of their comments, I'm starting to run low on space. I e-mailed my host and asked if I could get more but I'm still waiting on her answer. I did, however, make some more clips of her. I'll be posting them soon.

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-19-2004, 02:34 AM
New Fan

I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know I just finished posting the final video clip on my site. There are 8 total. I hope guys enjoy them!

http://www.laurengrahamfan.com/index...dia/videos.php

I, also, made 8 new 45x45 avatars, 4 of which are from CPS caps. Including a Matthew and Lauren one.

http://www.laurengrahamfan.com/index...ia/avatars.php

"I'm sitting here sexually aroused by Lauren's play." - Matthew Perry Celebrity Poker Showdown
Old 06-19-2004, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for clips, guys.

Hee! That was so fun. :giggle: Lauren played it so hard and she won it all. Whee! Loved the cat fight games. Those were the most exciting and funny. She can say whatever she wants, I don't think she's all new to this. The way she read Sara's reactions to her cards and whatever and played after that was impressive.

Whee. So is the finale super round with the winners gonna be on TV as well?
Old 06-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
Whee. So is the finale super round with the winners gonna be on TV as well?
Oh yeah. July 1st. Another 2 hours of Lauren (even if part of it is in the "Learner's Lounge" she'll be quippy no doubt) for our viewing enjoyment. I wonder when they're going to tape it, scheduling this show must be the biggest pain with all of the different jobs actors have with crazy hours. I'm anxious to see if the other players fall prey to her charm and buy the bluffs of if they call her on it. A lot more money is at stake this time.

If Lauren hasn't been playing since she was 5 then I think there's a possibility she just memorized the players pamphlet Phil Gordon gives the players. Think about the GG scripts she has to memorize, a 15 page booklet would be a cake walk for her.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:24 PM
New Fan

Since I live in Vegas, I looked it up and this is how they do the taping. The spread it out over 2 weekends. Each weekend they tape 5 preliminary matches and one final match. They've already finished taping season 2.

Old 06-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok guys now that she has won this round who do you want to win next weeks. I want Maura Tierney. and in the heads up reound I want it to be Lauren and here. Because there both cool. And I think it would be fun to see Laurn Kick her butt.
Old 06-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NeuroticVixen
Since I live in Vegas, I looked it up and this is how they do the taping. The spread it out over 2 weekends. Each weekend they tape 5 preliminary matches and one final match. They've already finished taping season 2.
Oh cool! I wonder if they're allowed to say who won then. Probably not, but I want to see someone try and pry it out of Lauren. Is it wrong to hope for a Kilby appearance before it airs?
Old 06-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm kinda obsessed with poker now. I thought the show was wildly entertaining. Andy R. is hilarious, so if he's in the championship then it will be funny. But, who are these people? Rosario Dawson, Dule Hill, and Michael Ian Black?

I wonder if she'll wear green again for luck. Maybe she did play poker when she was younger, but let's face it, our girl is just plain smart. I'm sure she studied Phil's book for many hours. She's competitive, so we know that she went in prepared. I'm guessing that Lauren has a very high IQ. I've done a lot of research on gifted people and she fits the bill. She's also a great actress, so she can make her face "say" anything she wants.