Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Down_The_Lane (View Post)
Much appreciated !
I will I just need to figure out how bring more life to it.

#HealthAndWealth.
your welcome!

I love this pic!

More pics...love that BTS stuff!

She's all over him!!

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-03-2014 at 06:06 PM
Old 07-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
For You My Dear, Anything

KevneyIs4ever remember when you said that what if they had married and we'd be none the wiser ? Well I liked that idea and you did say that they looked like an old married couple when photographed together at the Mohammad Ali Dinner and you're right but in my story it's just a tad different ha, ha I don't know where this will go but yeahh so I hope you enjoy my snippet of what happened before... Here we go.

"Whit ? Are you ready to go ? I need to ask you something before my driver comes, hey maybe my driver will be late tonight then we could tell everyone why we're arriving together and then gradually explain why we were together last night ? And the night before that and the night before that" he laughs "you know just come out with the whole thing, I bet people already know anyway." says Kevin as he starts pacing, smirking as he remembers the events of the previous night.

Whitney starts down the stairs fixing her earring " we will do no such thing" she smiles " they're not ready for that kinda craziness yet "do I look okay ?" She asks Kevin and does a twirl " you look, wow" he pulls her in and kisses her "how are we not married yet Ms. Houston" he holds her close for another few seconds before letting her go and handing her a small box "here, this is for you my love" Whitney totally oblivious to the time takes a seat and opens the box, there in it's silver shining glory sits a gorgeous 10- carat oval shaped diamond ring "Kevin, what ? Why ?" She looks at him searches his eyes for an answer "I know you're just getting over a divorce and mine will be finalised this June and well ... Uhm" he goes down on one knee in front of Whitney and continues "Whitney, I've loved you for as long as I can remember, I lost you once and I don't want to lose you again. I told you once that some day we'll have our infinity and I was hoping that we could get started on that, you're the most stubborn, funniest woman I've ever met and you make my life so much better. You care for so many and all I want is to care for you so if you'll do me the honor and accept this ring you'll make me the happiest man on earth" Whitney sits in total astonishment, trying to take in everything he had just said noting her loss for words he stands up and pulls her up and into his embrace "but if you want we can wait" she hugs him tightly and everything is silent until Kevin catches a glance of his watch. "Whit, I've gotta go but we'll chat later right ?" Whitney nods "yeah " she clears her throat and smiles " yeah definitely" he gives her peck and leaves for the Mohammed Ali Dinner. Whitney takes a seat taking a last glance at her ring waiting for her driver to come and get her, she hears the knock on the door and sets it down. Some things are better left until in the future, right ?
I love it!!!! please continue!
Old 07-04-2014, 05:27 AM
New Fan

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read my fanfic and comment, it's truly appreciated this is the second & last part of my fic I hope it suffices (:

Upon arriving at the dinner Kevin is pulled to the side by his wife " Kev ? Where've you been ? I thought we were going to ride together this time?" She asks and adjusts his bow tie , looks into his sea clear eyes and smiles "what happened ?" Kevin looks at her for a minute her blonde hair, streaked with brunette highlights and her chocolate brown eyes that makes him remember the reason he fell for her in the first but she definitely was no Whitney and he'd begun to notice a lot about Christine that he hadn't before, long gone was the woman who would support his choices, these days she just didn't seem interested, she was distant more often than not only hanging around him when she needed something. His model wife just wasn't the same anymore, making him more certain of their divorce than anything else "Kevin ? Kevin ? What happened, were stuck at the studio again ?" He is brought back to reality and sets eyes on a cross armed frustrated Christine. He clears his throat and begins " Yeah I'm sorry about that, the studio ? Yeah editing takes forever, I'm sorry hon." He knew better than to tell her where he'd really been, she already hated Whitney for no apparent reason and he really didn't feel like another one of her irrational arguments especially not today.

Whitney arrives and searches the crowd for a familiar face but seeing none she takes a seat at her allocated table and waits for the night to begin " Whitney !, hey baby doll" Whitney spins around and sees her cousin ,Dionne, as she spins around she is met by not only her cousin's smiling face but also a camera lens, the two smile and chat for a while.

"Whitney !! Whitney!! " Whitney rests her face in her hands expecting another crazed fan, it wasn't that she didn't appreciate her fans it was just she didn't really feel like signing things or making small talk with strangers, not tonight. She turned around and saw Kevin pushing through the crowd with a massive smile on his face, he reminded her in that moment of a little boy. She stood behind her chair and watched as this gorgeous blue eyed man came rushing to her, "Hey Whitney" he pulls her in for a hug "woah, woah mister there are people watching and your wife ? Isn't she suppose to be here too ?" she pulls away to search the crowd for Christine but his hand doesn't leave waist "She left earlier because of some work call she got, so I guess I shouldn't do this either then ?" He kisses her, Kevin let's her go and smirks "I'm sorry princess" she laughs "Omlord kevin ! What if somebody saw that?? " Kevin opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by the MC "Oh, we all saw that" Whitney and Kevin both turn and notice that they're the only ones still standing, Whitney turns a bright red "Uhm this is easily explained, uhm he was just uhmm, oh Lord" Kevin takes heed to her embarrassment and immediately starts for the stage to explain " uhm hey guys" he laughs then sees whitney and turns serious " uhm look, I'm not going to lie about what happened that'd be kinda dumb but it'd be dumber if I didn't at least try to explain. That woman over there means the world to me guys" he points to Whitney and smiles " you guys don't understand what she means to me, when I'm with her it feels like time doesn't apply, I've made a lot of mistakes in life but falling for her was not one them." He stops and runs his hand through his hair " I'm not good with words but I guess you guys get the picture ? Yeah, I'm in love with Whitney Houston and there's nothing on this earth that makes me happier than to know that she's mine" the once quiet room exploded with applause and hollering Kevin looked out into the crowd and saw Whitney shy away with embarrassment. He rushed down the stage and through the crowd of well wishers until he got to Whitney and wrapped her up in a tight hug then pulled away, she looked up into his blue eyes, pulled him close and whispered "I do."
Old 07-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read my fanfic and comment, it's truly appreciated this is the second & last part of my fic I hope it suffices (:

Upon arriving at the dinner Kevin is pulled to the side by his wife " Kev ? Where've you been ? I thought we were going to ride together this time?" She asks and adjusts his bow tie , looks into his sea clear eyes and smiles "what happened ?" Kevin looks at her for a minute her blonde hair, streaked with brunette highlights and her chocolate brown eyes that makes him remember the reason he fell for her in the first but she definitely was no Whitney and he'd begun to notice a lot about Christine that he hadn't before, long gone was the woman who would support his choices, these days she just didn't seem interested, she was distant more often than not only hanging around him when she needed something. His model wife just wasn't the same anymore, making him more certain of their divorce than anything else "Kevin ? Kevin ? What happened, were stuck at the studio again ?" He is brought back to reality and sets eyes on a cross armed frustrated Christine. He clears his throat and begins " Yeah I'm sorry about that, the studio ? Yeah editing takes forever, I'm sorry hon." He knew better than to tell her where he'd really been, she already hated Whitney for no apparent reason and he really didn't feel like another one of her irrational arguments especially not today.

Whitney arrives and searches the crowd for a familiar face but seeing none she takes a seat at her allocated table and waits for the night to begin " Whitney !, hey baby doll" Whitney spins around and sees her cousin ,Dionne, as she spins around she is met by not only her cousin's smiling face but also a camera lens, the two smile and chat for a while.

"Whitney !! Whitney!! " Whitney rests her face in her hands expecting another crazed fan, it wasn't that she didn't appreciate her fans it was just she didn't really feel like signing things or making small talk with strangers, not tonight. She turned around and saw Kevin pushing through the crowd with a massive smile on his face, he reminded her in that moment of a little boy. She stood behind her chair and watched as this gorgeous blue eyed man came rushing to her, "Hey Whitney" he pulls her in for a hug "woah, woah mister there are people watching and your wife ? Isn't she suppose to be here too ?" she pulls away to search the crowd for Christine but his hand doesn't leave waist "She left earlier because of some work call she got, so I guess I shouldn't do this either then ?" He kisses her, Kevin let's her go and smirks "I'm sorry princess" she laughs "Omlord kevin ! What if somebody saw that?? " Kevin opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by the MC "Oh, we all saw that" Whitney and Kevin both turn and notice that they're the only ones still standing, Whitney turns a bright red "Uhm this is easily explained, uhm he was just uhmm, oh Lord" Kevin takes heed to her embarrassment and immediately starts for the stage to explain " uhm hey guys" he laughs then sees whitney and turns serious " uhm look, I'm not going to lie about what happened that'd be kinda dumb but it'd be dumber if I didn't at least try to explain. That woman over there means the world to me guys" he points to Whitney and smiles " you guys don't understand what she means to me, when I'm with her it feels like time doesn't apply, I've made a lot of mistakes in life but falling for her was not one them." He stops and runs his hand through his hair " I'm not good with words but I guess you guys get the picture ? Yeah, I'm in love with Whitney Houston and there's nothing on this earth that makes me happier than to know that she's mine" the once quiet room exploded with applause and hollering Kevin looked out into the crowd and saw Whitney shy away with embarrassment. He rushed down the stage and through the crowd of well wishers until he got to Whitney and wrapped her up in a tight hug then pulled away, she looked up into his blue eyes, pulled him close and whispered "I do."
Aw that was cute!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevneyIs4ever (View Post)
Aw that was cute!
Aww thanks so much (: y'all and your opinion's are truly treasured ! <3
Old 07-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Kevney FanFiction Archive

tiger_lily_5's Stories:
Where There's Smoke Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 (The End)
Cipriani Wall Street, NYC X
Shippers Interview - Live With Regis & Kelly X
Post Academy Awards 1999 X
Shy-Guy Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 (The End)
Two Samurai Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16

Julyaura's
Stories:

I Will Always Love You

Epilogue | Chapter One | Chapter Two | Chapter Three | Chapter Four | Chapter Five | Chapter Six | Chapter Seven | Chapter Eight | Chapter Nine | Chapter Ten | Chapter Eleven | Chapter Twelve | Part Thirteen

danyale06's SongFics:

You Light Up My Life | Off You Go Whitney

LaceNLeather24 (Kevney/SmoochyFan)'s FanFiction:

I Still (SongFic) | Viva Forever (I Still Sequel SongFic)

Costnerism's FanFiction:

The Tree Of Life:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6

One Shots:

My Love Is Your Love AU Story | Petrichor

Kid_Down_The_Lane's FanFiction:

For My Dear, Anything Part 1 | For My Dear, Anything Part 2 (Finished)

Mine Part 1

WhitN'Kev's fanFiction: (On going)

Star Crossed Lovers

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 38 |Chapter 39 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 46 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 48

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 03-16-2015 at 07:38 PM
Old 07-06-2014, 05:18 AM
New Fan

Hey y'all ☺

I hope you all are doing well ? I came across this link on FB and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Enjoy.

Ulož.to

#HealthAndWealth!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey y'all ☺

I hope you all are doing well ? I came across this link on FB and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Enjoy.

Ulož.to

#HealthAndWealth!
Wow great site! thanks for posting.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

I love this look on him.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevneyIs4ever (View Post)
Wow great site! thanks for posting.
Sure thing

Thanks for posting those beyond mega-gorgeous Costner pics. Like wow •_•
Old 07-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sure thing

Thanks for posting those beyond mega-gorgeous Costner pics. Like wow •_•
Yeah those are some of his modeling photos!
Old 07-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

delete post

Last edited by Kevney4Life; 07-06-2014 at 08:36 PM Reason: double post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

super cute indeed!

Kevney tweet: https://twitter.com/slaylexis/status/484710933475127296

Last edited by Kevney4Life; 07-06-2014 at 08:36 PM
Old 07-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney4Life (View Post)
super cute indeed!
be careful you just double posted use the edit button the add in whatever else you want to say.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

I know I've already talked about this already, but I think I'll just put it on here as well...I think the reason behind KC saying that "We Will Be Linked/Connected forever" has something to do with that first miscarriage and it gives even more proof to the that first child she miscarried KC's. I mean seriously what else could it mean? That's the only explanation I can truly come up with for that statement and it's a pretty odd statement to make in the first place. Even though it was a miscarried child it'd still be their child (KC & Whitney's) and also with a child you ARE connected/linked forever But that's just me...And it's just a thought. Besides not only that statement but just all the stuff surrounding the whole thing is odd and it's just my gut feeling and my gut is usually right.