View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Julyaura
New Fan

I will always love you

Chapter One

Mick studied the notes carefully.He looked up.Kevin was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed looking outside the big window next to him.He had his handsome face turned so he could look outside better.Kevin, Mick said.Kevin, he repeated this time louder.Kevin turned his head towards Mick.What's up? he asked.I've been looking at these notes and I don't know who can play: Rachel Marron, he said.Kevin walked to Mick's desk and let himself fall on one of the two chairs in front of the desk.Lawrence wanted Diana Ross to be Rachel Marron when he was shopping The Bodyguard screenplay, he told Mick.That was in the seventies, we're now in the nineties.Diana Ross is too old for you, Mick said.What's wrong with you, Mick.Diana Ross is still in her prime, Kevin said.We need someone who can act and sing.What about Madonna? Mick suggested.Kevin frowned his eyebrows.I already told you about my encounter with Madonna.Besides, I think that was her way of telling me no.We need someone who is a cross between Diana Ross and Barbara Streisand.Someone who can sing really sing, Kevin said.Shall we look for an actress and teach her how to sing...Mick began....or shall we look for a singer and teach her how to act, Kevin finished his line.And who do you have in mind? Mick wanted to know.Kevin smiled.Well the only singer I can think of is Whitney Houston, he replied.Oh, my God, then you will have a battle with Warner Brothers, Mick told him.I'm prepared for that,Mick.I'm prepared to fight to have Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard, Kevin said.