View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Julyaura
New Fan

Chapter Eight

Bobby put his arm around Whitney's small shoulders. She shivered. What's up, baby? Bobby asked Whitney. Nothing, Whitney replied. She tried to get away from Bobby, but he drew her closer to him.His arm around her became metallic.
You're going to tell me right now what's going on!
I don't know what you mean.
Damn it! Do you think I was born yesterday? I know very well that you have an affair with that guy!
What guy?
That Kevin Costner guy! Who else!
I don't have anything with him. He's just a good friend who's helping me with the movie, besides I'm doing a movie with him.
Whitney began to struggle with Bobby and she finally succeded in turning herself lose from him. Listen to me, Bobby, you... you're not going to ruin my career with your outburst of jealousy. You are not allowed to go to the locations and start a scandal, do you hear me! she said. Bobby just smiled. You can't stop me for doing anything. If I want to go to the studio to beat that guy, I'll do it, honey, he said and he walked away. Whitney's eyes filled with tears. Why had she decided to date Bobby in the first place? It would be very difficult to break up with him one day. Oh, Kevin, I need you so much right now. I need to hear your advice. You're such a good friend, she thought.