View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Julyaura
New Fan

Chapter Twelve

Withney tried to avoid Kevin at all costs. She didn't want to give him the chance to talk with her about what happened between them the other night. It was hard, but she was very polite to Kevin, almost too polite. The other actors noticed that the friendliness between Whitney and Kevin had disappeared. To Whitney's shock, Kevin decided today that they would have to film one of the kissing scenes. The one she dreaded most, the one by the pool. They had to wait until it was dark to start filming. They had to take various takes, because Mick wasn't satisfied with the kiss. It has to be more realistic. Remember you're two are lovers in this movie, not strangers. I would say rehearse, rehearse, he advised Whitney and Kevin. At ten they stopped filming, Whitney walked to the trailer. She wasn't aware that Kevin was following her. When she entered into her trailer, Kevin entered. Whitney was shocked when she saw him.
Kevin! You scared me!
Kevin smiled and closed the door. He sat on one of the chairs and instructed Whitney to do the same. Whitney was very nervous.
What are you doing here?
Remember that we have to film the kissing scene tomorrow. And Mick wasn't happy with the takes.
I know it, I know it for heaven's sake!
So we have to rehearse.
Do you think we can do this here and now?
Why not? We're professionals, nothing will happen.
I want a fake kiss...
That's not what Mick wants.
Whitney sighed. Before she could do anything, Kevin put his strong hands around her small taille, lifted her up from her chair and put her on his lap.
Kevin, I...
Kevin closed her mouth with a passionate kiss. Whitney didn't want to kiss him, but little by little Kevin broke her resistance. She was kissing him back. She didn't resist when Kevin stood up with her in his arms, still kissing her and walked with her to her bed and put her on the bed. Whitney was lost in Kevin's spell.