View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Julyaura
New Fan

Chapter Five

Whitney was at her mother's hotel room. She had called Cissy to fly over, Cissy had come at once.She felt that something was terrible wrong with her daughter. Cissy was sitting on the bed, while Whitney was sitting on a chair. Whitney looked worried. Nippy, what's wrong? Cissy asked worriedly. Oh, Mom, it's just, it's the movie, it's everything, Whitney replied.
Aren't they treating you well?
Of course! I couldn't ask for more.
So?
The problem is Kevin.
Is he giving you a hard time?
No, he's too nice. He's always making sure that I feel comfortable.
Oh, then what is the problem?
He's so kind, that I'm starting to feel things.I'm afraid of myself.
Don't make me nervous, Nippy, what kind of things?
Today we were going through the script, and he was showing me how to act certain scenes out.We had to do a kissing scene and I nearly lost it.
What? Nippy, this is a movie, not real life.Why are you always falling for white men? Didn't Clive and I have to do much to get that Robert de Niro out of your mind?
Robert was nice, he sent me gifts, he went to my concerts to talk with me. But this is different, I think I'm falling in love with Kevin.
For heaven's sake, Nippy, he's a married man and he's white! I'm not having it. You're going to call that guy you met at that awards show right now!
You mean Bobby Brown?
Exactly, I rather have you dating Bobby Brown, than dating a white and married man with children.
Whitney didn't say a word.She was sad and she felt guilty.How was she going to hide her real feelings for Kevin when they would be filming tomorrow?