Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

I love that they were never that FAR away from the other. I can't wait for next week!

Those gifs are AWESOME!
Old 10-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, I told you! I read to many fanfics where Red and Liz had to stay in a safe house or motel or whatever and only had one bed

It was such a joy for a Red/Liz shipper to watch this episode... None of that hate and distrust we got to see the whole season 2. It was so awesome. She trusted in him, she depended on him and she really, really wanted to be near him, she was afraid and she trusted him to make her feel better, to get her out safe, to keep her safe because until now he always has and she finally realized that it's true. That it never was about the Fulcrum but about her. I'm really wondering if at some point she'll acknowledge it even. They need to have this talk and I want them to have it soon!

Besides, it was refreshing to see that she nevertheless didn't give up on finding out who she is or what happened to her mother. I love that she's more sensitive about it now because I somehow sense Katarina Rostova being a really big vulnerability to Red. He seems to have memories, a past with her that included a lot of emotional turmoil and I love that she's not that cold 'little' girl anymore that is trying to get everything out of him without even realizing he's a human being, too! Whatever his past with Katarina is, he's not over it, he's really vulnerable when it comes to her and I think Liz realized it for the first time. He's no longer that criminal for her, he's become a human being and who else would be able to see this human being behind all the layers he's trying so hard to hide that person under? If not her, nobody will.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so nice to see that they finally interacted normally again. Especially for Liz's POV. I agree that she is finally starting to see that Red has feelings too and a lot more than she might have thought before. I really think that Red had a weakness for Liz's mother. Of course we don't know to what extent but I hope that we find that out soon. Knowing Liz she is not gonna stop asking about her mother until she has the answers she wants but it's nice to see that she considers Red's feelings more now.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Red is definitely gonna give Liz a stern talking to when he manages to get her out of the Russian embassy. And y'all know he will! LOL!
Old 10-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't wait to see even more intense scenes with Lizzington. That first ep was great. I ship them so hard!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really curious as well what Red's reaction will be should she somehow get out there and they'll meet again afterwards. I think he'll be super relieved to see her again and I as well can see him trying to get into the city again. He would never let her alone, he'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Nothing has changed about that.

Miranda, I really hope it'll stay that way. I'm sure they won't agree on everything and I'm curious to see how much they'll rely on each other... Not just Liz on him but also Red on her.

And guys, did somebody realize that they cut a part of a scene out of the episode we had gotten as a sneak peek before the premiere? It was the scene where Red said that it's been ages since he's driven a stick and him handing Liz the keys back so she can drive the Porsche... Did anybody realize that scene was missing?

Donna!!!!! It's sooo great to see you again! I missed you around like hell. There weren't many Red/Liz shipper active here during the hiatus.
I'm so happy to hear that you ship them as hard as you have before! I loved the scenes! Man, this episode was great. And I actually loved that Liz was even smiling when talking to him. That didn't happen a lot before

Source
Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Red is definitely gonna give Liz a stern talking to when he manages to get her out of the Russian embassy. And y'all know he will! LOL!
That is definitely gonna happen! And I think she needs that cause she put herself in danger by going to the Russian Embassy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Miranda, I really hope it'll stay that way. I'm sure they won't agree on everything and I'm curious to see how much they'll rely on each other... Not just Liz on him but also Red on her.

And guys, did somebody realize that they cut a part of a scene out of the episode we had gotten as a sneak peek before the premiere? It was the scene where Red said that it's been ages since he's driven a stick and him handing Liz the keys back so she can drive the Porsche... Did anybody realize that scene was missing?
And they will both need to rely on eachother when they are together again.

I totally forgot about this but now that you mention it I remember again. I was watching the episode and when that scene came I was looking forward to that part and it wasn't in there. Why do you think they cut it?
Old 10-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That is definitely gonna happen! And I think she needs that cause she put herself in danger by going to the Russian Embassy.

Just thinking about it makes me think of that scene in S2 between Liz and Red at the cafe.

Liz: Are you scolding me?
Red: Yes! Yes, I'm scolding you.

ROTFLMAO!! I love that part!
Old 10-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a really good scene Tari and I can see something like that happening again.

x
Old 10-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

But really, where else would she have gone? Where would you have gone? In a city that has your picture pinned everywhere? I think that might have been her smartest move no matter how dangerous it was and Red won't scold her for it. He'll just try to do everything he can to get her out.

Miranda, great that this missing moment at least caught your attention. I had somehow forgotten to bring it over as well but yesterday I somehow remembered. I really don't know why they didn't choose to air it, maybe they wanted Red to appear without any flaws and that would have been kind of one...

Tari, that cafe scene was stunning, one of my most favorite ever! Especially with him telling her that he knows why she doesn't want him to have the Fulcrum. It was the first time he confronted her about the fact that she was afraid to lose him. I'm really wondering who was more afraid there, her of losing him or him because he couldn't have predicted her reaction. I think that somehow, even if he doesn't want it, Red is happy to have Liz. To have a person he cares about so deeply in his life that has come to finally see beneath the layers. I think he was as afraid of losing her as she was of losing him. I love that moment so much

Miranda, thanks for that gif-set! His reaction. He is kind of panicking and she just ends the call... Poor Red but yeah, she was totally scared and I'm wondering if she really was kind of disappointed in him for leaving her.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for Red to break Lizzie out of Russian hands!
Old 10-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, you think that Red will break her out? Why do you think that? Now I'm intrigued

x
Old 10-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know where I would have gone Kris. I don't think I could think rationally if I were in Liz's situation and yes she thought that that was the best solution at that moment and I can understand why she went there but it's just stupid also because Red told her not to.

I think she knew he didn't have a choice but to leave her behind. The risk of them getting caught because of Red going back for Liz was too big and I don't know if Liz could have forgiving herself if something would have happened to Red while he was trying to get her out.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

But he'll find a way to get her out, and I think that she's kind of counting on it. Besides, she's not helpless either... She trust in herself and in him and right now that's the only place she really is safe. I somehow liked the idea.

Quote:
I think she knew he didn't have a choice but to leave her behind. The risk of them getting caught because of Red going back for Liz was too big and I don't know if Liz could have forgiving herself if something would have happened to Red while he was trying to get her out.
Yeah, you have a point with that I think as much as he wants to protect her she as well wants to protect him. Oh man... These two will kill me at some point.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Tari, you think that Red will break her out? Why do you think that? Now I'm intrigued
I think Red will be instrumental in facilitating Lizzie's escape. He'll never NOT be there when she's in danger. He found her when the Stew Maker had her. When Braxton held Lizzie captive, Red did everything he could to get to her.