Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I'm honestly surprised that Liz and Red were reunited pretty early in the episode!! Totally happy about that!! and the end!! OMG!! The ending!! I love how they are dressed to match!!!
Same here! It was amazing that they were back together that fast, I never expected this. My wish somehow was granted!

And this scene where she help him gun point! Such a powerful moment, I really though she'd break down there. I really was wondering why she didn't put the gun down and I think if it wouldn't have been for all the people there, Red would have taken her into his arms because that was the point where she was so close to breaking down, to loosing it all. It was so sad.

x
Old 10-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

The look on his face is practically telling Lizzie, "Come here," And you're right, if there were no people there, he definitely would have taken her in his arms, soothed away all the ill feelings bubbling up inside her.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't think they would be reunited so fast but I am glad they did otherwise we would have missed out on these amazing scenes!

Those gifs of her holding her gun up at Red make me want to cry! The way Red said "That's enough" went down to my core! It was so powerful and I think she was scared of herself. Of the way she became. I thought she was gonna break down too but she held herself pretty much together.

"You can’t do every silly thing you want to in life. You have to make your choices. You have to try to be happy with them. I think we’ve done pretty well. I’m not saying it’s easy to ignore the way people look at you. But I hope you can find some solace in the fact that when I look at you.."

x
Old 10-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The look on his face is practically telling Lizzie, "Come here," And you're right, if there were no people there, he definitely would have taken her in his arms, soothed away all the ill feelings bubbling up inside her.
First of all I think he really looked shocked (as far as this is possible for Red) because he didn't expect for her to lash out and even put him at gun point and make no movie to remove that gun. I'm really wondering if he was afraid at this point... It scared me, really. If Red has to be afraid of her at some point I think that'll be the point of no return for her. But gladly, he just went there, to her, and put the gun down. I loved that moment so much.
And I'm happy to hear that you think as well that he would have taken her into his arms would this have happened in another content.

The way he said 'That's enough!'. I really was sooo shocked at his volume, his tone.

Miranda, that smile of his when she told her that. When he told her that he hoped that she would find solace in that exactly, in that smile, in him looking at her. Solace in Red, all his actions and therewith he was telling her that he would never be afraid of her.

And this scene:

x
Old 10-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Red was afraid. Lizzie is in unfamiliar territory. She is being framed with no hope of being cleared and Red is her only life line. She has to struggle with the fact every preconceived notion she had about Red is false. He only wants to do what's best for her. Liz knows red will do whatever he can for her. That can be a hard pill to swallow for someone used to standing on their own.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, then lets say he was surprised there... At least that you could tell by his expression when she aimed the gun at him and when she didn't make a move to put it down. His reaction just was so stunning me, being all calm, and stepping closer to her until he can gently put down her hands.

You really think that was the reason why she aimed the gun on him in the first place? Because she somehow isn't able to process that Red would do anything for her? I really disagree on that one (maybe I just got it wrong). I think it's been her situation, her being really broken and her feeling no hope and just being afraid. I think that's what got to her... Not Red, it wasn't his fault this time, he wasn't the cause of it, he just was the outlet.

Btw, you guys need to watch that moment again, when she gets into the diner and Red first sees her and they talk. His face, him being sooo relieved to have her back. Oh man, it makes me almost cry every time I re-watch that moment And I somehow think that Lizzie tries to stop Red from going to that guy. She reaches out with her hand when he is getting up. Could that be? I need somebody to re-watch it.
Old 10-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think Lizzie is trying to reconcile the fact she has to rely on Red more now than she did before when he just brought her cases.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Lizzie is trying to reconcile the fact she has to rely on Red more now than she did before when he just brought her cases.
I somehow really think that's her tiniest problem so far... I think she's really thankful for him to be there, otherwise she wouldn't have gone there when Red told her that he can bring her out. I think she first of all has to deal with what she's done and why she has done it... She tries to handle it all but it's hard. And then she tries to adjust to that life.

x
Old 10-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those last gifs! That was a good scene. I am so glad she told him that and I think he really needed to hear that from her and I am sure he really appreciated her saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Btw, you guys need to watch that moment again, when she gets into the diner and Red first sees her and they talk. His face, him being sooo relieved to have her back. Oh man, it makes me almost cry every time I re-watch that moment And I somehow think that Lizzie tries to stop Red from going to that guy. She reaches out with her hand when he is getting up. Could that be? I need somebody to re-watch it.
That scene was so amazing! I think I was a relieved as Red when Liz walked into that diner.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I love that end scene for them! It was so lovely! I might have to load this episode again just to watch this again! haha!
Old 10-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, it's been so great to hear her say something nice to him... Besides of the 'I care about you' I'm really having trouble to recall anything of that kind that she might have said to him the last two years. There really wasn't anything. He always offered solace and she never even tried or maybe never even considered doing the same. It's somehow sad in retrospective.

Tari, go for it, load it again and watch it again!

Quote:
That scene was so amazing! I think I was a relieved as Red when Liz walked into that diner.
I'm really not sure if I have ever seen Red so startled like in the moment she returned. He felt so insecure, it's strange.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Is it bad of me that I LIKED hostage taker Red!! And him giving his list of demands! hahaha!

Liz: What now?
Red: Now I apologize.

I loved that lil bit between them! hahaha!
Old 10-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yes, it's been so great to hear her say something nice to him... Besides of the 'I care about you' I'm really having trouble to recall anything of that kind that she might have said to him the last two years. There really wasn't anything. He always offered solace and she never even tried or maybe never even considered doing the same. It's somehow sad in retrospective.
This is SO accurate! lol. I always have such a hard time finding nice voiceovers from Liz when I am making videos Red is always saying very beautiful sentiments to her and she's said like two nice things to him the entire series That's why my videos are like 95% Red voiceovers. Oh well... Maybe we'll get more now that Liz is starting to see this other side of him.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Is it bad of me that I LIKED hostage taker Red!! And him giving his list of demands! hahaha!

Liz: What now?
Red: Now I apologize.

I loved that lil bit between them! hahaha!
Definitely not bad! I liked it too. Even though it was a hostage situation he made it somehow light hearted with the things he said and did.

x
Old 10-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, it's not bad at all that you liked hostage taker Red because I did as well

Quote:
This is SO accurate! lol. I always have such a hard time finding nice voiceovers from Liz when I am making videos Red is always saying very beautiful sentiments to her and she's said like two nice things to him the entire series That's why my videos are like 95% Red voiceovers. Oh well... Maybe we'll get more now that Liz is starting to see this other side of him.
I'm really not sure if I shall cry or laugh about that fact... It's somehow unbelievable that we got like a thousand moments where Red was there for Liz, where he tried to make her happy, to give her solace, to just be there for her when she needed somebody and always had these nice words for her. When she did exactly that two times the whole time... I'm really waiting for the moment when she starts to reflect on what she's done, how she's behaved because it's starting to get annoying that this little 'brat' continues to act towards him the way she still does.

Don't get me wrong, I love these two so much but it's reached a point where I really feel for Red and where I really think that Liz is as far away from ever understanding how deeply Red cares for her and what he might have thrown away for her as she ever was...

Miranda, that cartoon! How cute it that?????

And I loved this moment sooo much:

x