Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the idea you have for the fic.

So you are heading to shipping them romantically. That's great. May I ask what makes you almost ship them romantically?

I love them together but for me, I ship them as partners/father/daughter/friends. But it is great to have all kinds of shippers in here so we can discuss every prespective.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I like the idea you have for the fic.

So you are heading to shipping them romantically. That's great. May I ask what makes you almost ship them romantically?

I love them together but for me, I ship them as partners/father/daughter/friends. But it is great to have all kinds of shippers in here so we can discuss every prespective.

Thanks! lol! Still have to let it stew in my head for a while! LOL!

I'm not sure WHAT it is or one thing in particular that is making me ship them romantically. Its more split second looks between them, a flash of a smile, or the way they manage to lie together.

I haven't really planted my SHIP flag in any camp yet! I just know that I love Red and Liz together no matter what! LOL!
Old 09-19-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, I really love that you are somewhere stuck in between what to ship them! And no matter which direction it'll go in the end, we'll be hear to get you through that time

You know, it's not so different with me... In the show, I somehow can't get over the friendship/father/daughter/partner thing at the moment. I just can't imagine it right now. But when it comes to fanfictions, I'm all for Lizzington! It's so funny and don't ask me how that is possible, it's just that way and I myself can't describe it

And a fanfiction?! Just go ahead, I'd love it! We've got a fanfiction thread in here so if you really should start, don't forget to bring a link to it over there!

Look at this one!

x
Old 09-19-2015, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

And I think I am gonna stay stuck in the middle! LOL! Right now, it's enough for me to know that I LOVE them together and I don't need to define it! lol!

When I have a fanfic posted, I will be sure to post it in the fanfic thread!! LOL!

LOVE THOSE GIFS! lol!
Old 09-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really love the way you see things between them and your view on them. I think I'll join the "I definitely know that I love them" club of yours, no matter which way. I just do love them and as long as they are close I am just super happy.

Did you ever write fanfiction before, Tari?

And yes, the gif-set is stunning! I love allthe creative Red/Liz shippers out there who always come up with such great stuff!
Old 09-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes!!! I have club now!! Woohooo!!!! the I KNOW I LOVE THEM club! hahahaha!! It works!! LOL!

Do I write fanfic? OMG YES!!! Nothing for Blacklist yet, but I have like 227 fanfics posted! lol! MY current ones that I seem to be favoring are stories for LONGMIRE (Walt/Vic is my ship) And BITTEN! lol!

Here is my Profile on FF.net! lol!

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1223365/Aerilon452

I'm also on AO3 by the same name.

I'm always amazed with what people can create!!! I love seeing art and gifs! lol! They are so awesome!!
Old 09-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, we have an official club now, Tari! I'm all in! And I bet you are, too

OMFG! You really write that many fanfic you definitely HAVE to write a Red/Liz one! Oh please!!! Do you love reading fanfic? If so, you definitely should have a look at the links in our OP in the fanfiction thread The collection of the best for most ships and in general Also tons of Lizzington

Thanks for your profile link!

Source
Old 09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

ALL IN!! LMAO!

that gif, Lizzy being Red's heart is probably WHY I can't define my love for them in any concrete way! Lol! I love the way he takes her in his arms, the way he places gentle kisses to her brow, to her temple, and his complete faith in her even as she fights against him. I LOVE everything about them!

For my fanfic!! Yes, I have 227, but most of them are single one shots. i have a few multi-chapter ones, some of them are finished and others are..... well.... not finished! LOL! Most of the 227 number belongs to SANCTUARY! lol! I LOVED LOVED LOVED that show and my ship was Helen and John! OMG! my love for them still burns brightly. And then i have some ONCE UPON A TIME fanfic for Rumple and Belle, but I've fallen out of love with the show for now. Then I have STAR TREK, cause my first love was that geek genre!lol! And I have BSG mixed in with some other misc, stuff!! LOL!

I used to devour fanfic, but when I got into writing it, I stopped my large amount of reading it! LOL! I did take a gander over at the fanfic page, and I did read a few of the Red/Lizzy fanfics! lol! IT was enough to give me an idea for them !LOL!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tari!!! You're online!

Quote:
that gif, Lizzy being Red's heart is probably WHY I can't define my love for them in any concrete way! Lol! I love the way he takes her in his arms, the way he places gentle kisses to her brow, to her temple, and his complete faith in her even as she fights against him. I LOVE everything about them!
THAT!!! I totally feel the same way! But I also love that she sees him for who he is, that she sees that he has feelings and how damaged he is! There is nobody who knows him as well as she does, who speaks so freely up to him. I love that about her. And she'd do everything to save him, too.

When exactly did you start watching TBL and loving Red/Liz so much? Now you make me curious!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing gifs!

I wanted to be added to the club as well!

Thanks for the link to you FF account Tari! 227 fics?! That is soo much. Now you definitely have to write a Red/Liz fic.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Then you're part of that club as well!!! The We don't know how we love them club, really? You are not sure either? I don't believe that because I'm pretty sure you are a Keenler by heart and you could never see these two in a romantic relationship? Could you?

Here's another great one:

x
Old 09-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I could never see them in a romantic relationship but I thought you didn't either. I just want to be part of the club.. I could still ship them as a father/daughter or as friends.

That's an awesome one as well Kris!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You definitely are in the Red/Liz club, don't you worry. But I never met somebody like Tari... Somebody who felt like me, to not know at the moment where it could go in the shipping. Right now I really can't see them together on the show but I love them romantically together in fanfiction... And who knows, maybe, if it's really done well, I could see that happening in the show as well. But not right now, no chance... Not by what we have gotten in the show between them.

Oh man, now I feel kind of bad for what I posted in the last thread. I never wanted you to not be part of the club. Love you, you know that, right?
Old 09-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

When exactly did you start watching TBL and loving Red/Liz so much? Now you make me curious!
I saw Netflix had the first season, so I started watching it!! and in one day I FINISHED it! LOL!! I loved James Spader from STARGATE, the movie, and then a few others movies! lol! When I saw him as Red, I was like, "Ok, I can get into this." I think I loved Red and Lizzie right off the bat when he smiled at genuine smile at her and mentioning that she'd gotten rid of her highlights.

The only time Red is really himself is when hes with Liz. Then, you can see all the love he has for her in his eyes, in the way that he smiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Thanks for the link to you FF account Tari! 227 fics?! That is soo much. Now you definitely have to write a Red/Liz fic
I am actually working on one for Red and Liz right now! Lmao!! It's gonna be a ONE SHOT fic! lol!

Here is a small taste of it! LOL!

Spoiler:
Old 09-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Love that art pic set Kris

Less than two weeks until we see them again

This hiatus has really gone by fast for me