Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you definitely have a point about it and we already saw in the promo that Red is again talking to Ressler and trying to make him see that she'll be dead as soon as she gets on the plane. He for sure is essential. I'm really curious if he'll find a way back in to Washington DC! He wouldn't be Red if he wouldn't and he only told Lizzie that he wouldn't get back in in time to help her right now. So he will be back, the question just is when and will these two see each other again in the upcoming episode.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope that they don;t stay separated. Hopefully Red gets to Lizzie at the end of the episode. I can deal with that !LOL!
Old 10-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, same here I can deal with that, too! Otherwise it will be the second episode where Liz and Red have no screen time together and I can't live with that

So any guesses on how deep Red will be involved into getting her out? Alive?
Old 10-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Red will do anything to get Lizzie out alive, and is any harm comes to her, gods help the one who laid hands on her!
Old 10-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!! Call me dead after this weeks episode

x
Old 10-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

That was the BEST episode ending EVER!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I thought his smile was the best after he said, "What I see when I look at you" Was awesome..... but this.... OMG THIS!!! It was PERFECT!
Old 10-09-2015, 03:21 AM
Supreme Fan

My Blacklist ship is sailing ... on an actual ship! I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I loved it.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Posting from beyond the grave, because this scene just KILLED ME.

Old 10-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG, guys!!!!! I'm so damn dead myself!!!!! This scene, who did expect something like that???? Nobody!

His smile, her smile and what they said to each other! Damn it, please, I need somebody to revive me!!!!

This morning I was smiling, grinning like an idiot when I drove to work. It's so unbelievable that after a season of just anger and sadness we got THIS!!!!
Old 10-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

LMAO you guys are hilarious!!!
And I agree... the scene between them was magic. Pure magic.
Someone in the episode thread said if the series ended with this scene, they would be content. And I fully agree. It was that perfect.

These two remind me so much of love and heartache and hope. It's just crazy. Their relationship is so much different than any other on tv.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 10-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chelly!!!!

Quote:
These two remind me so much of love and heartache and hope. It's just crazy. Their relationship is so much different than any other on tv.
THAT exactly!!! That's why I love their relationship soooo much. I don't know any other tv relationship that's similar to theirs. Man, these two are just so phenomenal!

Hey, and don't laugh about us. Last season really was pure horror when it came to Red and Lizzie, all the angst, all the anger, all the mistrust... It was so hard to bear when I somehow always thought Red wasn't the bad guy here and he actually wasn't.

I'm really not sure what I loved more... Her telling him that he would have been a terrific captain or him telling her that she is his way home.

“From as early as I can remember, I dreamed of someday being captain of a ship. To be out there on the ocean in the middle of the night, navigating by the stars. I always thought it would be the greatest life on earth. The people you’re talking about… The ones who think they know you… they really don’t know anything about you at all. I’ve never told anyone that before. About a life at sea. You can’t do every silly thing you want to in life. You have to make your choices. You have to try to be happy with them. I think we’ve done pretty well. I’m not saying it’s easy to ignore the way people look at you. But I hope you can find some solace in the fact that when I look at you…”

x
Old 10-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
Someone in the episode thread said if the series ended with this scene, they would be content. And I fully agree. It was that perfect. .
that was me. Glad you agree, it was perfect
Old 10-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
My Blacklist ship is sailing ... on an actual ship! I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I loved it.
They are so awesome!! I really need to watch this episode again!! hahahaa!! HULU here I come! hahahaha!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wauw wau wauw!!! There are no words needed for the episode and these Red/Liz scene! LOVED them! I am so glad they are back together again!
Old 10-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Wauw wau wauw!!! There are no words needed for the episode and these Red/Liz scene! LOVED them! I am so glad they are back together again!
I'm honestly surprised that Liz and Red were reunited pretty early in the episode!! Totally happy about that!! and the end!! OMG!! The ending!! I love how they are dressed to match!!!