Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2015, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Awwwwies!!! Those are great gifs!! I love it!
Old 09-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it, too!

So one more day until we'll get these two back! I'm so curious if we'll somehow get a first impression on where they stand in their relationsip now...
Old 09-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

*Jumps up and down* I can't wait to watch them tomorrow!!! IT's gonna be awesome! I'm just happy their gonna be together on the run now!!!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Add me as a fan of their relationship, even though I still think that Red is Lizzie's father!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I just hope they are in a good place. It really bothered me that season one ended at a good place for them and then the premiere of season 2 had them at it again. They were in a good place at the end of season 2 so I really hope it stays that way for season 3
Old 10-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread Nici Dawson. Added you.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to this thread, Nici I'm Kris.

It's totally okay if you still believe he's her father. I really wished for him to be but I no longer believe he is her father... What makes you still believe that if I'm allowed to ask?

I'm so happy about them being together 24/7 as well, you guys can't believe it! It's the best thing ever because we never saw them together for that long and that much! A dream for me coming true somehow.

But Amy, I agree with you, I hope they will really be on good terms this time because another season like season 2 I wouldn't be able to live through, I swear.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Its almost time!!

I am excited to see Red and Liz getting in and out of trouble while being on the run! LOL!
Old 10-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, did you watch the episode live? What did you think about Red and Liz?

I really loved to see them together on the run. I somehow thought they got along really well and they seemed so familiar with each other I was surprised by that...

x
Old 10-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's too bad we didn't get to see them try and survive in that tiny little room together for an entire week without wanting to kill each other
Old 10-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

wow!! when they separate these two - they really separate them! Liz is stuck at the Embassy now and Red can't get back into the city
Old 10-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved these too! Red was speechless when he saw Liz with her blonde hair and she knew exactly why. I think she looks more like her mother than we know.

I would have loved seeing that Randi! I am sure they would go crazy.

I never thought they would be seperated and to be honest that scares me. I don't know if Liz will be able to think rationally and now that Red is not with her.. I am afraid of what she will do.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Tari, did you watch the episode live? What did you think about Red and Liz?
I actually watched Sleepy Hollow live, but I streamed stream Blacklist as soon as I could and...... wait for it...... wait...... I LOVED IT!!!! Red and Liz in the cop car, them in the bunker, then in the upscale apartment and Liz dying her hair..... OMG! Red's face when he saw her!! I loved it!

I just could not stop watching! I loved the closeness they kept with one another. never straying too far away.

Then..... THEY SEPARATED..... ugh... really!! Hopefully Liz will get out of the embassy and back to Red. Can't wait for nxt week, which I am gonna watch live.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamWilson (View Post)
It's too bad we didn't get to see them try and survive in that tiny little room together for an entire week without wanting to kill each other
Randi that would have been super cool to watch... Especially since there was just one bed (Man, I definitely read to many fanfictions)

Amy, I'm so happy that you're back to really liking these two together. I recall there was a time in the second half of season 2 where you couldn't really stand their relationship because of them not getting along. Great to have you back on board

Miranda, I'm really scared for Liz as well and her being that far from Red. He really can't do anything as long as she's in there... But Liz is a trained agent. Yes, she was afraid and the fear really was freezing her in place most of the episode but I think that Red's speech at the end and all that he tried to do in between made her come awake again. I trust her, she can do that.

Quote:
I just could not stop watching! I loved the closeness they kept with one another. never straying too far away.
Tari, I realized their closeness as well It's awesome. It's as if she was afraid he'd somehow magically disappear and leave her alone and as if he thought that she'd break every moment if he wasn't near, that she'd make a mistake again (like with shooting Connolly).

And this because it was so great

Source
Old 10-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You definitely read to many fanfics Kris!

Great gifs. Thanks for posting them.

It's so awesome that you loved the episode so much Tari. I really hope Liz will be back with Red soon.