Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'e binged S1 & 2 on Netflix twice through already! LOL! I'm glad S3 is almost here!! ugh!! I need it like NOW !
Old 09-21-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

So you started the show this summer? Or was it last summer already, Tari? So cool that you found the show at all and that you fell in love with Red and Liz. I loved how honest he was towards her, how he wanted to show her how the business worked and I was intrigued by what he might know about her...

Besides, it's still fascinating for me how fast she kind of started to trust him, not fully, she didn't, but at least to a certain degree. She went to him, over and over again, although he was a criminal and she knew that, she was aware of it... And I know that everybody things she just did it because he had answers. But I don't think that's true because she cried there with him, she let her guard down, she told him how she was feeling and that wasn't a play at all.

Tari, thanks so much for the little glimpse on your fanfiction! Please, continue as fast as possible and publish it Is it supposed to be a one-shot?

Amy, I'm glad that the time passed so fast for you... For me it seems kind of a lifetime ago that we saw the finale.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You definitely are in the Red/Liz club, don't you worry. But I never met somebody like Tari... Somebody who felt like me, to not know at the moment where it could go in the shipping. Right now I really can't see them together on the show but I love them romantically together in fanfiction... And who knows, maybe, if it's really done well, I could see that happening in the show as well. But not right now, no chance... Not by what we have gotten in the show between them.

Oh man, now I feel kind of bad for what I posted in the last thread. I never wanted you to not be part of the club. Love you, you know that, right?
Don't feel bad. You know I love you too. and I know how you ment it so no harm done.

It's so awesome that Tari is here posting with us and that you relate to her so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I saw Netflix had the first season, so I started watching it!! and in one day I FINISHED it! LOL!! I loved James Spader from STARGATE, the movie, and then a few others movies! lol! When I saw him as Red, I was like, "Ok, I can get into this." I think I loved Red and Lizzie right off the bat when he smiled at genuine smile at her and mentioning that she'd gotten rid of her highlights.

The only time Red is really himself is when hes with Liz. Then, you can see all the love he has for her in his eyes, in the way that he smiles.

I am actually working on one for Red and Liz right now! Lmao!! It's gonna be a ONE SHOT fic! lol!

Here is a small taste of it! LOL!

Spoiler:
You watched S1 in a day?! wow that is what I call binge watching and I true fan! That is so awesome Tari! And I totally agree with you that Red is only truely himself when he is with Liz (and with Dembe also)

I loved your sneak peek of the fic! Normally I don't read a lot of Lizzington fics but I am very curious to read this one.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really am happy that there is at least another Red/Liz fan posting here... I really thought there were just you, me and Amy. For all the other couple/shipper threads there are other people posting there as well but for these two, nothing It was scary.

Okay, how did I miss that you watched season 1 in a day, Tari??? I would have never been able to do that, I swear!

Quote:
You watched S1 in a day?! wow that is what I call binge watching and I true fan! That is so awesome Tari! And I totally agree with you that Red is only truely himself when he is with Liz (and with Dembe also)
Although we don't get that feeling too often because it's always like a criminal and his bodyguard. There are mere moments when he's to be seen with Dembe that he really is himself (like when they were playing chess and when Dembe was about to be shot for example). But with Liz, there are tons of moments where he's so true to himself.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

I saw S1 last year before S2 aired! I loved it! So when S2 started I was in front of my TV watching it! LOL!

Hopefully I can get the fic finished! LOL! It;s gonna be a oneshot and with some sort of fluff to it. There's enough angst on the show already I don;t need to put it in my fic! LOL!

Even when Liz says she's done, she still comes back to him. Deep down she knows Red is the best choice for her, and even now, he will move heaven and earth to keep her safe.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz will always come up back to Red.

x
Old 09-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, okay. For me it was similar, Tari... I just watched it when it aired here in Germany and then started to watch 'live' with the US episodes with season 2

One shots are always awesome, everything (okay almost everything) is amazing when it is about Red/Liz I can't wait... And although I really am a fan of angst, I love fluff, too!

That's so beautiful about their relationship... Nobody even really understands it because he came there, a criminal, she an FBI profiler and there is this connection from the start... It's hard to grasp.

That art, Miranda! Awesome!!! And the socks comment

Here's a beautiful new one:

Source
Old 09-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love Netflix! lol! After I finish with Person of Interest I;m gonna go back to BLACKLIST! lol! I need some Red and Liz! LOL!

I'm gonna try and get my fanfic finished, by my words have been a little on the slow side! LOL!

I LOVE THOSE gifs!! They are beautiful!
Old 09-22-2015, 10:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't really see them as sole mates honestly. Maybe because I don't ship them together romantically They will always have a father/daughter vibe to me.

But that gif set is still amazing I really love their relationship and I am so glad that the show continues to focus on them and what they mean to each other
Old 09-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

So you'll re-watch some more Red/Liz stuff on Netflix then, Tari? I know what you mean... I need my regular fix on them, too!

I somehow see them as soul mates... Does it makes sense when I don't even ship them romantically? But that's exactly what I try to portray in my latest music video (which will be finished by tomorrow )... Their unique relationship, that only the two of them really grasp and understand. It's against all logic and still there they are, being to each other whatever they are. They share this really deep understanding somehow and I love that.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Now that I've seen S1&2 back to back, I can start at the first episode and focus only on Red and Liz, watch them as they watch each other. This way while I;m working on my fanfic I can make sure I am portraying them as accurately as I can so that when people read it, it's almost something you would think to be seeing on the show.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People can be soulmates without being romantically involved. I am a true believer of that.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, that's a really good idea By watching the two of them and how they interact, behave, talk etc. in the show you'll learn a lot about how to write them I'm sure it's a big help and hey, watching Red/Liz the whole time, who wouldn't want that?

Miranda So cool to hear that you agree about the fact that people can be soulmates although they are not romantically involved. I think so, too

And for those who don't visit the fanvideo thread, my new Red/Liz music video. (I recommend to watch it in HD on YT)

Old 09-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love love love your video Kris!
Old 09-24-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks so much, Miranda I love that you love it, that makes worth the work