Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

That is an amazing gif set!
Old 12-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^that gifset is so adorable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I agree. Red will do everything in his power to help Liz.
that's what I'm looking forward to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
That's true, Mel That somehow makes me hope for some great stuff. Even though they might not be in a scene together... But him worried and her as well would be great to watch as well.
Do you think when she's in that box she will still count on Red getting her out or do you think she might kind of give up?
it's like season 1 how Ressler lured Red into the box by making him think Liz was in trouble.

I really hope she'll still trust Red, this is one of the reasons I'm enjoying season 3 so far, her faith in Red.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
^that gifset is so adorable

that's what I'm looking forward to see
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
I really hope she'll still trust Red, this is one of the reasons I'm enjoying season 3 so far, her faith in Red.
I think she will. She knows by now that Red really does everything that he can to help her and she has put all her faith in Red when they were on the run and he hasn't done anything to break that faith so I have good hope that she will keep the faith.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Liz's faith in Red is cemented now. She's seen the lengths he's gone to for her, and she's reciprocated be going to extremes for him too.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

Me too.

I think she will. She knows by now that Red really does everything that he can to help her and she has put all her faith in Red when they were on the run and he hasn't done anything to break that faith so I have good hope that she will keep the faith.
that's what I'm hoping too.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here It's been such a long road for these two to go until Liz really started trusting Lizzie... I doubt that anything built like that can be destroyed so easily again. She won't always agree with him because his methods really are drastic most of the time but I'm sure she trust him now.

I really hope that as much as she trusts in him, she finally believes in him as well because I think that's what he needs... He only sees himself as a criminal, as a person who doesn't deserve to be cared for, to feel, to be loved by somebody. But he deserves all of that. I hope that she'll continue to fight to make him see that. And that requires that she believes in him. And in the good he's done as well. She is one of the few people who got to see the human being that hides under the shell Raymond Reddington... It's her job to be there for him now. Because every now and then we know that he needs it, too.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's almost time for a new thread! I would really like it if we use this title but if anybody has another idea feel free to post that.

"When I look at you, that's what I see. I see my way home."

Quote:
Same here It's been such a long road for these two to go until Liz really started trusting Lizzie... I doubt that anything built like that can be destroyed so easily again. She won't always agree with him because his methods really are drastic most of the time but I'm sure she trust him now.

I really hope that as much as she trusts in him, she finally believes in him as well because I think that's what he needs... He only sees himself as a criminal, as a person who doesn't deserve to be cared for, to feel, to be loved by somebody. But he deserves all of that. I hope that she'll continue to fight to make him see that. And that requires that she believes in him. And in the good he's done as well. She is one of the few people who got to see the human being that hides under the shell Raymond Reddington... It's her job to be there for him now. Because every now and then we know that he needs it, too.
I totally agree with you on everything you said! I really hope nothing will destroy their relationship again cause I don't want them to go back to the way it used to be in S2.
Old 12-30-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I'm all for that title!!! It's the best we got the whole season. It's so awesome.

Can you see something that could destroy that relationship they have built now again? Any situation that could happen in the future?

I'm still wondering if Red will find out or if he knows about Liz spending the night with Tom on his boat already
Old 12-31-2015, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Miranda, I'm all for that title!!! It's the best we got the whole season. It's so awesome.

Can you see something that could destroy that relationship they have built now again? Any situation that could happen in the future?

I'm still wondering if Red will find out or if he knows about Liz spending the night with Tom on his boat already
Maybe if Red is going to tell her more about herself or her mother and keeps "lying" about things. I honestly don't know but I wouldn't be shocked if their relationship cools down again. Obviously I hope it won't. Don't get me wrong.

I don't think Red knows about Liz and Tom yet cause he would have confronted her. Wouldn't he? but I am sure he is going to find out.

Glad you agree with the title Kris. Then we will use that one.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

That title is AWESOME!
Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe if Red is going to tell her more about herself or her mother and keeps "lying" about things. I honestly don't know but I wouldn't be shocked if their relationship cools down again. Obviously I hope it won't. Don't get me wrong.
I really can see Tom being a reason for their relationship to cool down again tbh... As soon as she is exonerated, she's free to do whatever she wants or to see whoever she wants and if Tom maybe is one of those who help her get exonerated I can see this starting again...

I don't believe Red will be lying to Lizzie though

Tari and Miranda, it definitely will be that title then!

Now we only have to kill the thread!
Old 01-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's the perfect title
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mel agrees as well! Awesome. So come on, Miranda, you're on right now as well, let's kill the thread so we're able to continue with our love for these two in the new one
Old 01-03-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes let's kill it.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here you go

http://www.fanforum.com/f434/crimina...home-63163868/