Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

All I have to say about tonight's episode is..... HOLY FRAKKING WOW!! OMG!! O_O WHAT?!!!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
All I have to say about tonight's episode is..... HOLY FRAKKING WOW!! OMG!! O_O WHAT?!!!
Me, too!!!!! What a cliffhanger?! Three weeks, seriously?????? And not even a promo???? Damn it!!!!
Old 04-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Red is the main character. There's no way he's going to die.

I would have loved a preview though
Old 04-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that he won't die but we don't know which condition he will be in afterwards because he was seriously hurt and we don't know where this relationship between him and Lizzie is heading from now on. I hate that.

And the missing promo of course!
Old 04-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I know that he won't die but we don't know which condition he will be in afterwards because he was seriously hurt and we don't know where this relationship between him and Lizzie is heading from now on. I hate that.

And the missing promo of course!
Exactly!! What if he's in the hospital in a coma?? They shot Red but they kept shooting so do they want to kill Dembe and Liz too?

I hope Liz will realize now that Red does tell her truths, especially about the Fulcrum being a life or death situation. Although I'm so ticked off that Liz listened to Tom's side of the story about Red hiring him but wouldn't let Red explain himself.

I'm hoping we get some real heartfelt, tear jerker scenes between them in the next episodes since he's been shot. Maybe he will realize that he should tell her the truth about what's going on since people are intent on killing him.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 04-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly!! What if he's in the hospital in a coma?? They shot Red but they kept shooting so do they want to kill Dembe and Liz too?
I really hope that they'll put it up where they left off... Although I doubt we'll be that lucky

Quote:
I hope Liz will realize now that Red does tell her truths, especially about the Fulcrum being a life or death situation. Although I'm so ticked off that Liz listened to Tom's side of the story about Red hiring him but wouldn't let Red explain himself.
Same here... I'm wondering what he's told her exactly. If it really was the whole truth. And still, Tom has no clue why Red has hired him in the first place... Was there a thread or what exactly were his reasons? Maybe Sam was somehow involved? Who knows.
And did he mention that he betrayed Red as well? It so sucks!

I really understand that she's mad at him, I would have been as well but I really hope she at least gives him the chance to explain it to her and then she can make her final judgment.

I hope for a really awesome 'hospital' scene although it's maybe impossible for Red to be in a hospital at all... I hope they know some good docs! Or Mr. Kaplan is really skilled in stuff like that. And Lizzie better sits on his bed site until he wakes up!

And I've been so depressed today by that ending that I started to make a new music video. Half of it is almost done.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Supreme Fan

I was a little disappointed in Liz's attitude about getting him the Fulcrum - even after he tried to tell her, clearly, that it was a life or death issue she still tried to put her case first so that she could get what she needed. When Red didn't give it to her right away, she went to Tom ... putting Red (and his life) on the backburner. I knew Tom would try to reveal his past with Red since it seemed that he was jealous of the Red/Liz relationship.

When Red was shot . I really hope that Liz stays by Red's bedside. This mini hiatus will be tough.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMFG what just happened? this is one hell of a cliffhanger! I never expected Red to get shot! and I also did not expect that Red would tell Liz already about Tom. I was shocked and Liz reacted exactly the way I thought she would. She didn't let him explain.

She did rush to his side when he got shot and tried to help him so there still must be some feelings involved. I know she is mad at him and very disapointed but I really hope that she will let him explain after this happened. I am just glad everything is out in the open now.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was a little disappointed in Liz's attitude about getting him the Fulcrum - even after he tried to tell her, clearly, that it was a life or death issue she still tried to put her case first so that she could get what she needed. When Red didn't give it to her right away, she went to Tom ... putting Red (and his life) on the backburner. I knew Tom would try to reveal his past with Red since it seemed that he was jealous of the Red/Liz relationship.
Donna, I didn't like it either. It's so sad that she trusts him so little. He might not have told her everything but he has never pushed on anything and somehow 'blackmailed' her with anything as long as it wasn't urgent. Why didn't she believe him? I guess him being shot is partly her fault, no matter what... And I really hope that she sees that (at some point at least).

Miranda, so I guess the shot in the promo was an indication for what was coming but I as well never expected Red to be shot. He really seemed like a God to me sometimes, one person that can never be harmed... And then he's shot on the street right in front of the two people who care for/love him most and who are the most important to him as well. I really hope they'll pick up right where they left off.

ETA - I needed to add this gif set...

X

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 04-05-2015 at 12:55 PM
Old 04-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

He looks so heartbroken in that left bottom gif ... I really want a hospital scene, with her holding his hand.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm thinking after all the revelations in this ep and Liz finally finding out that Red did hire Tom to be a part of hier life, it will be interesting to see how she reacts after this. Will he forgive Red and just start anew? Will she not forgive him and act the way she did before Red got shot? I really felt her frustration though when she just gave the fulcrum to Red. I mean, let this all be over with you know? Knowing that Red hired Tom to be a part of her life is just too much on top of everything else happening with her. I'm a bit worried how Liz will take this all in now moving forward.

Quote:
ETA - I needed to add this gif set...

X
I have to admit, James & Megan really nailed all their angst this season. This was heart-breaking to watch.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, he really looked so damn heartbroken. I guess that's the moment when he has the courage to tell her everything, to explain it to her but it's too late. He should have done it way earlier, without her having to hear it from somebody else... Especially not Tom. It's all Red's fault and he has only himself to blame for this situation.

I really don't know how she'll take all of it now as well... At first I think she will be happy that he isn't going to die after her last words towards him but I can't see her forgiving him everything right away. Therefore too much was happening and this was just what made everything crumble.

The only thing I hope for is for her to give him the chance to explain everything at some point. That's really needed.

And for those Red/Liz fans who don't usually pass by the Music Video thread here, this is my new one. Enjoy and please watch in HD on the YT-website because otherwise the quality and the format is really crappy.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I said in the Video thread I love love love your video Kris! I am gonna put in the OP. Cause it deserves to be there.

That gifset. He finally has the courage to tell her about Tom and she completely shuts down. Yet again. For both their sakes I really hope this changes everything between them. She did rush to side when he got shot. That says that she cares about him and that she is not done with me. Not even close.

Quote:
Miranda, so I guess the shot in the promo was an indication for what was coming but I as well never expected Red to be shot. He really seemed like a God to me sometimes, one person that can never be harmed... And then he's shot in the street right in front of the two people who care for/love him most and who are the most important to him as well. I really hope they'll pick up right where they left off.
I never saw this coming either. I was so shocked! I couldn't believe it. I just hope that Liz will what she has been doing to him these last couple months. She really need to change her attitude towards him.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda Thanks so much again And for putting it into the OP as well.

Quote:
I never saw this coming either. I was so shocked! I couldn't believe it. I just hope that Liz will what she has been doing to him these last couple months. She really need to change her attitude towards him.
As much as she needs to change his attitude towards him he needs to rethink his attitude towards her as well. If he had died all of her past, all the truths would have been gone. She deserves better and she can take care of herself. I really want him to think hard, he seems to have enough time to do so when he's recovering.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Kris. and you are right. Red also has a lot of thinking to do. They both do. As bad as this situation is with Red being shot I really hope it brings them closer together. I hope that will realize that Red that he is not going to live forever and she deserves to know to truth.