Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if Liz would tell him that she would quit the task force and leave him I don't think his face would look like that. It is so interesting cause I see so much pain in his face in that gif. It really is heartbreaking.

You think their relationship will get better in the season finale? Red is going to do everything in his power to keep Liz save. I hope she sees that and will let him.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Even if Liz would tell him that she would quit the task force and leave him I don't think his face would look like that. It is so interesting cause I see so much pain in his face in that gif. It really is heartbreaking.

You think their relationship will get better in the season finale? Red is going to do everything in his power to keep Liz save. I hope she sees that and will let him.
They better not end the season with THAT FACE! I am NOT OKAY with that!!

Seriously, too heart breaking. I need my babies to be on good terms. PLEASE!!!
Old 05-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you don't think he'll make that face if Lizzie tells him that she doesn't want him in her life anymore? That would kill me and I guess it would kill him to. He would maybe not admit that but it would because he loves her so much.

I'm not sure about their relationship getting better... It really depends on what happened the night of the fire. It depends on if he was the bad guy or not. And damn it, give me the burn mark scene finally!!!!

Oh God, Randi!? Don't say something like that! It will kill me if they do!
Old 05-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz has told him a few times before that she didn't want him in her life anymoe and his face never looked that way. Of course I don't know what will happen if she would say it now. She could really mean it this time.

I need her to see his burn marks! Maybe after she tells him what she remembers about the fire, he will show her his burns himself?
Old 05-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Tbh, I thought after Red got shot (and I was hopeful about this) that their relationship will improve but it hasn't. I was laughing when Red was completely ignoring Liz when she was going on about her mom. I like that scene in the car with both of them and Liz was doing his profiling skills again and Red guiding him on figuring out the next target. Very reminiscent of how they work well together which I like.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Tbh, I thought after Red got shot (and I was hopeful about this) that their relationship will improve but it hasn't. I was laughing when Red was completely ignoring Liz when she was going on about her mom.
That's what I was hoping for. I though that the fear of possibly losing him would put Liz back on her to feet and apologize to him and she didn't. She is still being stubborn. She can't deny that she will need in the season finale to keep safe I think. Whether she likes it or not. She can't do it on her own.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, you have a point there, Miranda... Maybe it's not even a scene with Lizzie (okay, I bet it's a scene with Lizzie) but maybe she's crying because somebody was shot or maybe he really loses somebody close to him (please, don't let it be Mr. Kaplan!!! ).

I have to say that I thought the scene between Red and Liz in that strange safe house of his really great and intense. I'm sure he knows that it's important to her, too but he doesn't want her to figure it all out (why ever) and therefore kept going on ignoring everything she was saying, for weeks now. And it was really needed for herself even that she told him how she felt. Wow, I had a lump in my throat when I saw it...
But afterwards, her going on about it over and over again... I'm sure he knows now that she's working with Tom as well. He isn't stupid and when it comes to her he most of the time is one step ahead.

Lindsay, I'm really happy you were so positive about their relationship after the shooting but yeah, we were disappointed, again. I really have no clue where they stand right now. I just am not able to figure it out. Does she still care? Does she still want him there? Has she drawn the line between the professional and private relationship again.

Look what I just found?!

X
Old 05-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Liz has told him a few times before that she didn't want him in her life anymoe and his face never looked that way.
I was thinking the same thing. Like, she tells him just about every other week that she doesn't want him in her life. Somebody should be keeping a scorecard of how many times she's told not only Red, but Tom this line and then by the end of the episode is on their doorstep like "hey..."

However, I'm certain Red knows she doesn't "really" mean it when she says it, she's just upset at the time and she'll get over it. So, maybe this time could be different somehow and that's why it has him so upset.

Quote:
I need her to see his burn marks! Maybe after she tells him what she remembers about the fire, he will show her his burns himself?
YES PLEASE. GIVE ME THIS SCENE. PLEASE?!

Would be cool to see the finale kinda come full circle like that... With the 1st season finale having Red in the dark and hiding his scars, to the 2nd finale him willingly showing her.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

wow!! That's a quite a manip!!

Is anyone else curious about what number Liz will be assigned on the blacklist? Also why would she even be assigned a number by Red unless it was added the second the Cabal tricked her into killing the politician.

Red had to know who Masha was so I would be super surprised if she was on the list the entire time
Old 05-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

What if Red has killed her mother, not her father? That would be really sad as well... I somehow think that Lizzie will find out about something that he's done in the night of the fire or that she maybe will realize that he did safe her and was the good one when it comes to that night and she has blamed him for everything in the past but was so wrong. Maybe she's confronting him with this. We have seen her doing that in the car and he didn't look to happy or pleased. Or whatever else...

OH YES!!! I need to her to see the scars! Damn it! And Randi, I as well thought it would be so cool to end the first season with revealing the scars to the audience and the second with revealing them to Liz!

Amy, I'm really curious about her number on the list as well... Why would Red put her there in the first place though?

And look at this!!! they are sitting next to each other at the Upfronts!!!

Old 05-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
What if Red has killed her mother, not her father? That would be really sad as well... I somehow think that Lizzie will find out about something that he's done in the night of the fire or that she maybe will realize that he did safe her and was the good one when it comes to that night and she has blamed him for everything in the past but was so wrong. Maybe she's confronting him with this. We have seen her doing that in the car and he didn't look to happy or pleased. Or whatever else...

OH YES!!! I need to her to see the scars! Damn it! And Randi, I as well thought it would be so cool to end the first season with revealing the scars to the audience and the second with revealing them to Liz!

Amy, I'm really curious about her number on the list as well... Why would Red put her there in the first place though?

What are the "Upfronts"?
Old 05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

All I am seeing is that Diego and Megan are also sitting next to eachtother! Sorry that need to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Is anyone else curious about what number Liz will be assigned on the blacklist? Also why would she even be assigned a number by Red unless it was added the second the Cabal tricked her into killing the politician.

Red had to know who Masha was so I would be super surprised if she was on the list the entire time
Me. Me. Me. I mean it is Red's list. He comes up with it. Why put her on The Blacklist? I really want to know why.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

wow!! Just a few more posts and we will be on their 5th thread So exciting!!

Do we have a title picked out for the new thread yet?

So glad are both at the upfronts this year

Can you guys please remove the picture when you quote posts with pics on the same page? You can just take off the tags on both sides of the image url and it will post the link without the pic showing up. That way the pages will load faster and better for peeps with slower internet connections
Old 05-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Moderator Manager

See you all on the new thread!

Quote:
Lindsay, I'm really happy you were so positive about their relationship after the shooting but yeah, we were disappointed, again. I really have no clue where they stand right now. I just am not able to figure it out. Does she still care? Does she still want him there? Has she drawn the line between the professional and private relationship again.
I am quite done analyzing their relationship this season, tbh. I'll worry about then next season.

Quote:
Look what I just found?!

X
This is so weird.

Quote:
All I am seeing is that Diego and Megan are also sitting next to eachtother! Sorry that need to come out.
Diego-Megan-James. At the back Hisham-Amir-Mozhan-Ryan.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here you go...

http://www.fanforum.com/f434/crimina...ou-i-63149189/