View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 08:20 AM
ChellyChelle
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I know that he won't die but we don't know which condition he will be in afterwards because he was seriously hurt and we don't know where this relationship between him and Lizzie is heading from now on. I hate that.

And the missing promo of course!
Exactly!! What if he's in the hospital in a coma?? They shot Red but they kept shooting so do they want to kill Dembe and Liz too?

I hope Liz will realize now that Red does tell her truths, especially about the Fulcrum being a life or death situation. Although I'm so ticked off that Liz listened to Tom's side of the story about Red hiring him but wouldn't let Red explain himself.

I'm hoping we get some real heartfelt, tear jerker scenes between them in the next episodes since he's been shot. Maybe he will realize that he should tell her the truth about what's going on since people are intent on killing him.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist