View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was a little disappointed in Liz's attitude about getting him the Fulcrum - even after he tried to tell her, clearly, that it was a life or death issue she still tried to put her case first so that she could get what she needed. When Red didn't give it to her right away, she went to Tom ... putting Red (and his life) on the backburner. I knew Tom would try to reveal his past with Red since it seemed that he was jealous of the Red/Liz relationship.
Donna, I didn't like it either. It's so sad that she trusts him so little. He might not have told her everything but he has never pushed on anything and somehow 'blackmailed' her with anything as long as it wasn't urgent. Why didn't she believe him? I guess him being shot is partly her fault, no matter what... And I really hope that she sees that (at some point at least).

Miranda, so I guess the shot in the promo was an indication for what was coming but I as well never expected Red to be shot. He really seemed like a God to me sometimes, one person that can never be harmed... And then he's shot on the street right in front of the two people who care for/love him most and who are the most important to him as well. I really hope they'll pick up right where they left off.

ETA - I needed to add this gif set...

X

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 04-05-2015 at 12:55 PM