View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 04:20 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I agree, he really looked so damn heartbroken. I guess that's the moment when he has the courage to tell her everything, to explain it to her but it's too late. He should have done it way earlier, without her having to hear it from somebody else... Especially not Tom. It's all Red's fault and he has only himself to blame for this situation.

I really don't know how she'll take all of it now as well... At first I think she will be happy that he isn't going to die after her last words towards him but I can't see her forgiving him everything right away. Therefore too much was happening and this was just what made everything crumble.

The only thing I hope for is for her to give him the chance to explain everything at some point. That's really needed.

And for those Red/Liz fans who don't usually pass by the Music Video thread here, this is my new one. Enjoy and please watch in HD on the YT-website because otherwise the quality and the format is really crappy.