Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2018, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is how I feel about what Klaus did in season two. I understood why he did what he did...but that doesn't change the fact that he destroyed every single one of his allies in the process.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wonder what Klaus had been up too between those 7 years between seasons that were off-air I don't see him just having started this out-of-control killing spree I would have thought that at least half the off-screen time he also would have been up to no good. Having been isolated and alone without his family - totally would have been bored or angry enough to have caused trouble before 5x01
Old 04-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson I really do love how Klaus no matter can come in all sassy and evil and determined not to show fear -- his final argument|words too were

While the trial though think it was either Marcel or spell!Rekebah that mentioned that he can't stand to be alone - I fear that is truth though
Old 05-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I love that too! Klaus didn't survive more than a thousand years of existence by showing fear or giving up without a fight. Of course he was going to be defiant and determined to show that they couldn't break him when he was made to face his crimes.

That has been established throughout both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals' runs. No matter how much he hurts the people in his life and he gives them reason to leave him, he would not be able to deal with it well if they did. He needs his family to stand beside him. Otherwise, things would go down a dark path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Wonder what Klaus had been up too between those 7 years between seasons that were off-air I don't see him just having started this out-of-control killing spree I would have thought that at least half the off-screen time he also would have been up to no good. Having been isolated and alone without his family - totally would have been bored or angry enough to have caused trouble before 5x01
That is an excellent question. I don't think that he went on a seven year-long killing spree since he was forced to be separated from his family. I mean, from what I remember, he did spend decades on his own when he didn't have his family physically present with him. He must have found some other ways to pass the time then, so I'm thinking that he did the same this time around too. He probably started the killing spree when he sensed that Elijah and/or his family was in danger. It's too much to hope that we'll get to see those non-murdery moments that Klaus spent during his seven years on his own, but I hope he'll at least talk about some of his experiences.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-02-2018 at 08:27 PM
Old 05-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

He's not really going down a dark path is he. He's mainly doing what he's been doing to keep Elijah safe for the seven years, right?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-04-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is how I took it as well. I do think that every day he loses a little bit more of himself because he doesn't have Elijah by his side.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I agree that he loses a part of himself every day.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-06-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Let's just hope that Klaus isn't totally lost by the time he is finally reunited for good with Elijah and the rest of his family.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do still wonder|question whether or not that over the course of the 7 years that he wasn't more 'out of control' yes in the past he would have had times without family members but he would have probably still had one of them.

So the hollow is meant to be dark magic right - wouldn't it seem more likely that along with being away from his family and his daughter would have driven him to be a little more less sane.

Its kinda why I wouldn't mind an episode showing us what he had been up too, kinda like the Elijah episode. Flashbacks
Old 05-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I kind of imagine that the level of control that he had constantly changed throughout those years. Sometimes he was in total control. Sometimes he was completely out of control. Sometimes he was somewhere in the middle. I would love to see more flashbacks of his time on his own. That is true. Even though he wasn't with his siblings in the past, he knew that he could be with them if he chose to. This situation that he's currently in (i.e. being forced to stay away from his siblings and his daughter) is not something that he has chosen to do. It's definitely going to make an impact on him.

That is an intriguing theory. Maybe that is what we're seeing right now. Klaus seems to be barely holding on.

I am all-in on a completely Klaus-centric episode. I would love to get glimpses of what the seven years between the season four finale and season five premiere were like for him.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

5x04 what an episode though related to what he did to learn what he needed to learn affiliated to realizing that it was a vampire that took Hayley - realizing that the Witches and Werewolves were there to help looking for Hayley

It was a hell of an episode really thinking that he was out of it but that's how he does it, he had to test in order to realize what he had thinking it was a vampire. He's king of putting people on edge to learn what he needs too which is something that I do love about him - you never know with him, he really takes you on a ride and goes extremees
Old 05-15-2018, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It was classic Klaus. I knew he was going to do something drastic to find out who took Hayley. I'm glad he figured out that a vampire took Hayley ...but I'm also kind of worried about what the witches and wolves are going to do now that they've decided to stop bending to Klaus' will.

He does do that. He pokes, prods and pushes people until he finds out what he needs to know.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-15-2018 at 09:27 PM
Old 05-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That last scene with Marcel related to what he said about shame for some reason the way that Joseph delivered that scene and just the scenes flashing around - it felt eerie

It is classic Klaus but truthfully its really what is needed to get things done and get the answers even if its very extreme - not sure if its my love for Joseph|Klaus that clouds me but even when he is awful devilishly evil I'm still on his side
Old 05-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It did feel eerie.

If there is one thing we know for sure, it's that Klaus gets things done. He will say and do anything he has to to get what he wants. I feel the exact same way. There haven't been very many instances where I've been against him excluding season 2B. I love homicidal hybrid Klaus. He's so deliciously evil.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You haven't seen the episode yet so how do you know?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread