Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
I don't know her name to tell the truth, is she even listed?

Spoiler:
From what I can see on the wiki site and the research that Uquheart has done about the cast this season We as yet don't know the name of the actress playing Charlotte. there are a couple of women listed that have no defined roll and I'm going to guess that one of these women is Charlotte. I will go check for these womans names.

From the ones that have no defined role it is either Sophie Goulet or Tilly Standing. Or someone who isn't known yet. But I would guess it is one of these women. From how they look.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok so how many episodes do u guys think C/L will be separated?? 2?? I mean separated as in they're in different places and have no scenes together.

But that actually takes me to another question: how long do you guys think Lucrezzia's mistrust of him will last?? I think it'll carry across S4 if

Spoiler:

BUT

Spoiler:

IDK anymore!!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Emma, I hope her mistrust doesn't last too long. I can handle them being away from each other. I don't know how I feel about her not trusting him.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 04-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Emma I don't think the mistrust will last long, only because
Spoiler:

As for separation, in S1 they were separated for about 3 episodes I think. I can't recall S2, I think they will probably be separated for 2-3 episodes
Spoiler:
May I do believe that he may
Spoiler:

I didn't notice that scene before in the BTS, but since I just watched all three BTS's on SHO on Demand I caught a lot of things I missed the first time lol.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Wait.. what?

Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah i agree..Show don't just tell, I feel that's where I Borgia falls down too, but more on that another time, Right now Los Borgia..after the next paragraph and then Los Borgia.

There was one scene i did actually like in the BBC Version...It was where Lucrezia ran down the hall cause Alfonso was clearly in danger, Cesare grabbed her and she collapsed in his arms, He carried her back to her room and laid her on the bed and climbed on after her..I loved how sweet he was, he wouldn't take his eyes off her and then she woke up and he hugged her. THAT Scene worked but their other ones just didn't translate for me.

That's something i love about OUR C/L...how reverent he is with her, he holds her so tender, His scenes with L are the way in to see the redeemable qualities in C..I feel even when he gets darker that will never change.

Even the upcoming incest preview between them, The sex looks so reverent..There's a scene where he looks at her in awe and he handles her like she's a treasure he found.

I just never see him being rough with her, Even when she slaps him, and he catches her hands to restrain her it's still soft and even when he grabs her face to kiss her and she's not having it cause she's sooo pissed at him, It's desperate and loving.

He just completely adores her and it's beautiful to watch..It really is a very tender well developed chemistry riddled relationship with 2 fantastic actors that are clearly very comfortable working together, It just translates so naturally in their scenes.

Look at it this way, now Cesare can stop using his hands to make out with her face/neck..Now he can actually make out with her, seriously he def has a neck fetish or it's just a Lucrezia one...But yeah he's even doing it again when he's protecting her from the intruders in the upcoming episode.

I think it's a protective/possessive/power play thing he has but we all know who's really in control don't we?

Back to Los Borgia, that C/L was awesome, great affection/love and i loved when he picked her up and spun her around and gave her the necklace/locket/feather thing and he died on the battlefield with it too...So romantic, only problem was there wasn't enough of them, Our C/L is the most developed I've ever seen in all the versions, when you think about it we really are spoiled with them.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Wait.. what?

Spoiler:

May it's in the "Rise of Cesare promo"..Right after JI says "Cesare is the heir and he takes the reigns and goes for it" and right before he grabs that lady and says "This world is what we make of it"..
Spoiler:
Old 04-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't keep up with the promos and episode descriptions!! I'm literally going insane with the speculating. NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!

S3 has to start NOW.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Fuuudge.. I need to watch the promo again, but the quality doesn't help my eye, Renae..

Lisa, I completely agree about Los Borgia, I loved their relationship there as well.. tho they turned Lucrezia more into a victim in this mini series and their relationship was kinda cheesy at moments, I enjoyed way more than other adaptations (except The Borgias of course)

I haven't watched BBC Borgias because of the Rodrigo/Lucrezia, that sht creeps me out.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochey (View Post)
He just completely adores her and it's beautiful to watch..It really is a very tender well developed chemistry riddled relationship with 2 fantastic actors that are clearly very comfortable working together, It just translates so naturally in their scenes.
This is so true!!! Francois & Holliday have amazing chemistry. They have had it since their first scene together. You are so right about Cesare adoring her. You can see it in his face every time they are around each other.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 04-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
S3 has to start NOW.
Well now it starts in 4 DAYS 23.5 hours my time LOL
Quote:
We got very lucky with Francois/Holly and Jordan's writing, VERY lucky. He has taken his time and really developed their storyline. As much as I was crying for incest in S1 and S2, he took his time and developed them individually and together. We KNOW what they are to each other because we have seen it play out on screen and it's beautiful to watch. If you were like me, you went to other versions of C/L because of how well written our C/L were only to be disappointed because we got spoiled by SHO Borgias.

I liked C/L in Los Borgias, I didn't like that their version of Lucrezia also loved a weak Alfonso and turned away from Cesare but in the end they reconciled so it was all good. She did write how her soul dies at the thought of never seeing him again..
Old 04-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah LOS BORGIA Lucrezia was beautiful, it was a great casting IMO and she had great chemistry with her Cesare.

I just thought their relationship was very believable, there was that love/sweetness there from their first scene but I'm greedy i wanted more between them, I'll tell ya SHOWTIME have ruined any future adaptations for me

The victim thing to me was kinda historic, A lot of historians can't make up their minds on the Right version of L, It seems today though many are starting to come around to the 'innocent pawn of her family' role believing the rest to be slander.

TBH either works for me, I like Our feisty assertive yet loving and sympathetic L but women back then they wouldn't have really had that treatment so i can buy 'Doll of her family to dress and perform' too.

Seriously is it just me with the neck fetish?? LOL he's always doing it, gotta admit it's protective as much as it's kinda sexy but any thoughts on it, what do you guys think??
Old 04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

It's kinda neck fetish, foot fetish and hand fetish
Old 04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

It's sexy. Every Lucrezia fetish he's got.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yeah i thought that was adorable in the preview how he plays with her toes and she's stark naked..It just adds those little EXTRA touches to their relationship that i adore:

eskimo kisses - sooo cute.
making out with her hand - practically all the time LOL
How they always have their hands on each other in their scenes.
How you can see that pull between them, It's like they're in a gravity field all of their own.
forehead touching - my fav in any couple, It's so intimate and loving.

any I'm missing??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread