Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
HOLD ON- I'M CAUGHT IN A MOMENTUM AND AWESOME THEORY.

We know Bonnie is present in the premiere... and then gone for an unspecified number of episodes.

She is not in any episodes from ep2 to ep4 or 5.

Do you notice a parallel with Stefan's possible time of absence from MF?

What if Klaus had sent Stefan back to kidnap Bonnie, after discovering her connection to his family?

It would explain Bonnie's absence from other episodes, the way she becomes entangled with Klaus and Stefan...

either that or after the premiere she snd elena decide they are going to run their research apart from Damon, since in the premiere Elena discovers he witheld information.
That would be pretty damn shocking! Poor Bonnie.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Bonnie's not missing form all those eps. Kat has been shooting.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
That would be pretty damn shocking! Poor Bonnie.
True.

On my side, I have a certain difficulty to believe that Stefan would do that to a friend of his... but then, Klaus can be quite persuasive, and if he wanted her kidnapped, he would have other ways of getting it done, possibly hurting her in the process.

Also, it would make sense for Stefan to be 'chosen' for that task since Bonnie trusts him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLCS (View Post)
Bonnie's not missing form all those eps. Kat has been shooting.
Not for episode 2, 3 and 4 according what she tweeted to my friend.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Total Fan

Sorry DP.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

No worries. I did it in the SE thread last night.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
No worries. I did it in the SE thread last night.
Okay then.

I was thinking... just because we didn't hear of Klaus entangling with the trio, it doesn't mean he doesn't come along with Stefan.

In fact, Klaus and Stefan might be both back because Klaus has business in MF -SOMEThING OR SOMEONE TO GET?- and Stefan might be left to his devices while his boss is busy.

Stefan would, of course, use that chance to see Elena while remaining unseen.

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 09-13-2011 at 08:31 AM
Old 09-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay then.

I was thinking... just because we didn't hear of Klaus entangling with the trio, it doesn't mean he doesn't come along with Stefan.

In fact, Klaus and Stefan might be both back because Klaus has business in MF -SOMETING OR SOMEONE TO GET?- and Stefan might be left to his devices while his boss is busy.

Stefan would, of course, use that chance to see Elena while remaining unseen.
Good theory!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Good theory!

And it's just two days before finding out if it gets validated or it was rubbish.

Have I mentioned I am a sucker for good old aganst?
Old 09-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
I seriously hope you're right about the rest. While I'm completely confident that S/E are endgame, I do get nervous sometimes about how bumpy the ride's gonna be.
I'm not worried about the ride. I know that DE will probably spend a lot of time together, and I hate it, trust me, but in the end it'll just be Elena feeling closer to him because "her" Stefan is gone. She's gonna fear he's gone forever and take comfort in the one person who can understand what she's going through. Yeah, there might be moments of doubts, but at the end of the day, it'll just be about friendship, with no feelings, other than friendship feelings, involved.

Now, I hope I'm right or I'm gonna want to kill myself if I end up being wrong.

As for Bonnie, I seriously hope Stefan doesn't kidnap her. I'm not sure Elena would understand it. Although, maybe Bonnie will realize how miserable Elena is in the premiere and will decide to go look for Stefan and Klaus herself?

Regarding Stefan not wanting to be found, I have this theory that from episode 1 to 3 he is killing all these people to gain Klaus' trust and protect Elena. I keep remembering that line from Paul where he said that he was "doing it all for Elena." I think that Stefan is gonna find out Elena is in danger and will do anything to protect her.

Don't you find it strange that the season opens will Elena's birthday? I think that the first sacrifice was made the day of Elena's birthday (which would explain why Elena and Katherine were born the same day) and that Klaus may have some plans for that date.
Also, if he were to find out that Elena is alive, he could try to use her.

Stefan in MF in the premiere? You have no idea how I want it to be true.
Could he be the one who brings Elena's necklace back? After all, we don't know how Damon gets it back.

'I will always find you.'
Old 09-13-2011, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's a good theory, but I have serious doubts that Klaus would be able to hold Bonnie against her will. We already know that witches can't be compelled, and Bonnie still has all that power she absorbed last season. Even if she can't kill Klaus without dying herself, she could probably still hurt him severely enough to escape.

So I think Klaus is going to try to bargain with her in exchange for her help instead. Either by threatening to hurt someone else, or by giving Bonnie something in exchange if she cooperates(maybe Stefan's freedom). Of course, like you said, he's going to try and corrupt her during the arrangement.

Antonella - We saw a scene between Bonnie and Elena in front of the Grill in the behind the scenes pics for ep 4, so she's at least in that episode for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
As for Bonnie, I seriously hope Stefan doesn't kidnap her. I'm not sure Elena would understand it. Although, maybe Bonnie will realize how miserable Elena is in the premiere and will decide to go look for Stefan and Klaus herself?
After what she did to Jeremy during the sacrifice, I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie ends up doing the same thing Damon is--purposely keeping her search a secret from Elena because she doesn't want her exposed to the danger. I'm just wondering if that means she's working with Damon, or executing a plan of her own?

Quote:
Regarding Stefan not wanting to be found, I have this theory that from episode 1 to 3 he is killing all these people to gain Klaus' trust and protect Elena. I keep remembering that line from Paul where he said that he was "doing it all for Elena." I think that Stefan is gonna find out Elena is in danger and will do anything to protect her.

Don't you find it strange that the season opens will Elena's birthday? I think that the first sacrifice was made the day of Elena's birthday (which would explain why Elena and Katherine were born the same day) and that Klaus may have some plans for that date.
Also, if he were to find out that Elena is alive, he could try to use her.
Oh, Klaus would definitely try to use her. At this point, we have no idea what his history is with the original doppleganger, so I'm not sure he doesn't still want to torture her mentally. And, of course, if he got ahold of Elena he could pretty much force Stefan to do whatever he wanted.

I think, ultimately, when Stefan made the deal his ultimate plan was to find some way to destroy Klaus once and for all, so even while he's full-ripper he's going to be aiming towards that goal in some way. Of course, there's a little voice in the back of my head that hopes this 'full ripper' thing is all an act on Stefan's part. It wouldn't be the first time the writers have purposely misled us(the 'big death' in 'The Last Dance').[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Stefan in MF in the premiere? You have no idea how I want it to be true.
Could he be the one who brings Elena's necklace back? After all, we don't know how Damon gets it back.
I hate to burst your bubble, but it's possible Damon just brings Andie along on his Stefan-searching mission, and she ends up dying as a result of that. I'm pretty sure the necklace was in Mystic Falls the entire time, left either in Alaric's apartment or the house Isobel bought. Unless Katherine kept it, but why would she would hand it over to Damon?

Last edited by LeeryAndPotter; 09-13-2011 at 09:07 AM
Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm watching a video from the CW Party and Matt Davis just said that this season would be darker! How can it be darker than last season?!

Nina also said that Klaus "kind of kidnaps Stefan." Yeah they don't really say anything new. lol

'I will always find you.'
Old 09-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's a good theory, but I have serious doubts that Klaus would be able to hold Bonnie against her will. We already know that witches can't be compelled, and Bonnie still has all that power she absorbed last season. Even if she can't kill Klaus without dying herself, she could probably still hurt him severely enough to escape.

So I think Klaus is going to try to bargain with her in exchange for her help instead. Either by threatening to hurt someone else, or by giving Bonnie something in exchange if she cooperates(maybe Stefan's freedom). Of course, like you said, he's going to try and corrupt her during the arrangement.

Antonella - We saw a scene between Bonnie and Elena in front of the Grill in the behind the scenes pics for ep 4, so she's at least in that episode for sure.
That's true and I've thought of it, but there's also the fact Klaus has many witches in his arsenal ... he might have her power blocked until he backs her into an agreement... and then release her. Bonnie might eventually accept because she would think of it as a mean of reaching out to Stefan, and she might even, by then, having an 'understanding' on it with Elena.

Or, as I said before, Elena and Bonnie might simply choose to have their research going, apart from the investigation Elena has with Damon, after Elena finds out Damon was not entirely reliable as info source on Stefan.

Or, again, Bonnie might simply have a plan of hers to find Stefan.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
That's true and I've thought of it, but there's also the fact Klaus has many witches in his arsenal ... he might have her power blocked until he backs her into an agreement... and then release her. Bonnie might eventually accept because she would think of it as a mean of reaching out to Stefan, and she might even, by then, having an 'understanding' on it with Elena.
I don't think another witch could block Bonnie's power at this point--she's too strong now. It would have to be some sort of anti-magic artifact.

Furthurmore, it fits Klaus' MO to have Bonnie join him willingly. He could have compelled, but instead wanted him to agree to the deal so that it was of his own free will. Klaus lives to try and turn people towards his way of thinking.

A few days ago, Candice said that the 'darkness' this season would come from within the characters, rather than from external sources. Everyone this season is going to be struggling with their dark sides, not just Stefan. I think he's going to be the lynchpin though, trying to lure everyone else into embracing the same things he has.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't think another witch could block Bonnie's power at this point--she's too strong now. It would have to be some sort of anti-magic artifact.

Furthurmore, it fits Klaus' MO to have Bonnie join him willingly. He could have compelled, but instead wanted him to agree to the deal so that it was of his own free will. Klaus lives to try and turn people towards his way of thinking.

A few days ago, Candice said that the 'darkness' this season would come from within the characters, rather than from external sources. Everyone this season is going to be struggling with their dark sides, not just Stefan. I think he's going to be the lynchpin though, trying to lure everyone else into embracing the same things he has.
I like the sound of this. Although I feel like Tyler and Caroline already wrestled and conquered their darker sides in s2 so the theme will probably more subdued where they are concerned.

Klaus is good at going for the methaphorical jugular ... and there's still a lot of stuff, where Bonnie's family is concerned, he might pick on to draw her dark side out.

For exemple we were told by JP that Bonnie's father hated her Grams... and that was a big story they wanted to say someday, that ties back to Bonnie absentee mother, probably. Few clues pointed to the conclusion that Bonnie's father has some grudge with magic and witchcraft, the way Mr Salvatore had with vampires...

That's something Klaus might use, somehow.

As for Elena... it seemed Klaus had little interest in her outside her role in the Sacrifice, and I believe Klaus will be happier with feeding and manipulating Stefan's insecurities regarding Damon than using her directly.

The inner darkness Elena will face this year will more probably something to do with all the losses she endured in two years straight and on top of that Stefan'S fall from grace.

But all for all, I think Elena will continue to be Stefan's inspiration to get better, to listen to his better nature, to remember who he really is. I can't see her giving up, EVER.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
For exemple we were told by JP that Bonnie's father hated her Grams... and that was a big story they wanted to say someday, that ties back to Bonnie absentee mother, probably. Few clues pointed to the conclusion that Bonnie's father has some grudge with magic and witchcraft, the way Mr Salvatore had with vampires...
Wow--I did not know that. I'm picturing something similar to Doctor Thirteen and his daughter Traci, where he hates magic despite his child being a master at it.

Quote:
As for Elena... it seemed Klaus had little interest in her outside her role in the Sacrifice, and I believe Klaus will be happier with feeding and manipulating Stefan's insecurities regarding Damon than using her directly.

The inner darkness Elena will face this year will more probably something to do with all the losses she endured in two years straight and on top of that Stefan'S fall from grace.

But all for all, I think Elena will continue to be Stefan's inspiration to get better, to listen to his better nature, to remember who he really is. I can't see her giving up, EVER.
Yes, but it's also possible that Klaus realizes she's the one thing that could bring back the old Stefan. Then again, Joseph said that Klaus major flaw is that he's overconfident--I could see him brushing off the notion of the power of love being more powerful than the bloodlust.