Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
what happened. i didnt follow you i guess its nothing bad
Just talking about Carina's tweets. I think you already know about that.

I wouldn't worry too much though. Ever since I've been following her on twitter, she's always had the same attitude towards DE. It's no wonder that she promotes them.

I'm just upset of the way they keep talking about DE like SE didn't love, care about each other anymore. I know it's not true but it's still upsetting.

'I will always find you.'
Old 09-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

i dont like her thoughts. i dont think she talk truth. i remembered her thought about last dance. she talked about pro de but it didnt happen like that. dont worry about that. we will wait and see. i dont like ripper sl but this is part of our story. everything will be fine at the end of day

someone share this on tumblr. what do you think?

i remember this interview where paul said something like that i think he said first he doesnt remember her then he will be like whatever

stefan finally given up every thing maybe b/c he thinks he is danger to her n damon can protect her

is this mean that the endgame war DE fans wins already even before the start of season 3
Old 09-14-2011, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i remember this interview where paul said something like that i think he said first he doesnt remember her then he will be like whatever
Okay, I've never heard of this interview before. Maybe it was released when I was on vacation and was away from the internet. Old good times!

I don't think anything of it. I need to see the actual interview to make an opinion.

Although, how could he not remember her? Does he get brainwashed or something?

Old 09-14-2011, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

what was that i dont remember
Old 09-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi!
I don´t have twitter so I don´t follow all her tweets, bu I read some of her recaps and many times she seems like little fangirl and not like a neutral reviewer.
But that´s only my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
Also, I don't want to be a downer, but Stefan being back in MF, not being himself and DE spending time together, brings me back to that interview from Paul that he gave at Comic Con. He did say that if DE were to be in a relationship (they won't but Stefan may think they are) that Stefan could "cheat" on Elena. Although, he was specifically asked if Stefan would cheat. He didn't start talking about it on his own. So maybe he was just speculating.
Oh ... I didn´t knew about that.
And I can´t believe, that he would cheat on her even if he sees DE together but I think that that could be something which brings him other the edge and makes him open up to his ripper side more.
I don´t believe his priorities at the moment are other women, I think in his head it´s all blood and Elena, maybe Damon.

Don´t know about that Elena spoiler, I thought they would search for him all the time ... or does she mean this lake scene between D and E, which she described as flirting or so.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

“This scene, the connection between them and their performance reminds me so much of the magic we saw between them in the pilot - which made us realize that the show was going to work.” - Julie Plec, 2x07 Masquerade commentary
i like that
Old 09-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Hi!
I don´t have twitter so I don´t follow all her tweets, bu I read some of her recaps and many times she seems like little fangirl and not like a neutral reviewer.
But that´s only my opinion

Oh ... I didn´t knew about that.
And I can´t believe, that he would cheat on her even if he sees DE together but I think that that could be something which brings him other the edge and makes him open up to his ripper side more.
I don´t believe his priorities at the moment are other women, I think in his head it´s all blood and Elena, maybe Damon.

Don´t know about that Elena spoiler, I thought they would search for him all the time ... or does she mean this lake scene between D and E, which she described as flirting or so.
I don't even know if we should believe what Paul said at Comic Con because two weeks after that, at the Teen Choice Awards, he did say that Stefan only had eyes for Elena and that he was doing it all for Elena.
Doesn't sound like a guy who's gonna cheat on his gf! lol

At first, I thought that he meant that he was doing it to protect Elena from Klaus, but maybe he meant that he's doing it all (pretending not to care?) to protect Elena from himself?

As for the Elena spoiler, I don' t think she's gonna have fun in episode 3, when they are at the lake, since she'll still be looking for Stefan. I guess she's having "fun" in episode 6, when they are back at school.

Anyway, I want to believe that their love is stronger than it all. Plus, bad stuff always happen in episodes 6 of the seasons, but then comes episodes 10/11 and things become good again.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

exactly this is what will gonna happen.

he's doing it all (pretending not to care?) to protect Elena from himself?.

btw i dont understand this fun thing. i mean jenna is dead because of klaus and stefan kind of kinnaped. of course she will upset. she dont have normal life anymore damon is vampire too people forget that all the time he has done very very bad thing

btw i just saw it

a crow.there was fog.a man.
and her life will never be the same again.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
btw i just saw it

a crow.there was fog.a man.
and her life will never be the same again.
What is that?

Old 09-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

well it was from 1*01 bonnie said that to elena. do you think they did that on purpose.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
well it was from 1*01 bonnie said that to elena. do you think they did that on purpose.
Yeah, I remember Bonnie saying it but who said "her life will never be the same again?"

Old 09-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

a de fan write that . i though bonnie said that too so she didnt say that
Old 09-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
a de fan write that . i though bonnie said that too so she didnt say that
Nope, Bonnie never said that.

Old 09-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

my paranoia
Old 09-14-2011, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
I don't even know if we should believe what Paul said at Comic Con because two weeks after that, at the Teen Choice Awards, he did say that Stefan only had eyes for Elena and that he was doing it all for Elena.
Doesn't sound like a guy who's gonna cheat on his gf! lol

At first, I thought that he meant that he was doing it to protect Elena from Klaus, but maybe he meant that he's doing it all (pretending not to care?) to protect Elena from himself?

As for the Elena spoiler, I don' t think she's gonna have fun in episode 3, when they are at the lake, since she'll still be looking for Stefan. I guess she's having "fun" in episode 6, when they are back at school.

Anyway, I want to believe that their love is stronger than it all. Plus, bad stuff always happen in episodes 6 of the seasons, but then comes episodes 10/11 and things become good again.
I think most of the things the actors said at ComicCon were speculations because they only finished the first episode or so ... but even KW and JP didn´t gave that much away.

That bold part could be the reason why he shuts himself out and pretends to not care.

Oh they will be back at school in ep 6 ... about time.
And I´m not that excited about that if it is because of Damon or because she is drunk ... that is not funtime for me.
I hope if she has fun in this episode it is because of a slumber party with her friends ... don´t like that it has always to be about the man in your life.
I think if this has something to do with Stefan than I want to girls to cheer her up.

And I don´t like that Carina is implying that Elena never has fun ... especially not with Stefan. And last season wasn´t very cheerful with all this sacrifices

@Bonnie Pilot quote: I think she felt the bigger danger and that was Damon and that is why she saw that crow in her vision.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread