Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
Also, maybe I'm totally imagining things, but did you guys see that tweet from Ian where he said "Friendship is the best ship. Enjoy the show."? Don't you think that he was responding to the multiple fans who keep harassing him about DE?
Oh, I get the feeling everyone is kinda sick and tired of it as this point. Like you mentioned earlier, the media has started to purposely omit lines from their interviews to make it sound more D/E-slanted. I don't know about you, but I'm be pretty miffed if someone misquoted me for their personal agenda, whether I agreed with them or not.

I seriously hope you're right about the rest. While I'm completely confident that S/E are endgame, I do get nervous sometimes about how bumpy the ride's gonna be.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It doesn't look like Stefan even wants to be found, and that may change things. I hear Stefan will be gone for something like the first half of the season…ish.
Does this mean that we won't get Stefan in MF or that we won't get Stefan at all? Or maybe like 5 minuets of him like last season?

Oh I just love how unbiased Kristen is

i love you. ♡
Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm pretty sure we're going to get a ton of Stefan. Episode 5 is supposedly all about Stefan.

She's probably referring to him being in Mystic Falls, but I really don't buy it. Those interviews from Paul and Nina make it sound like they already know when S/E will see each other again, so unless Klaus kidnaps her too Stefan probably comes back sooner rather than later.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

peter can you watch rolling stone video. maybe they said new information about show i dont understand

here
Old 09-13-2011, 01:04 AM
Total Fan

Kirsten is notoriosly biased when it comes to all sorts of spoilers, not only TVD stuff, so i would take what she said with a grain of salt.

No heavy romance for the first half-of-the season... and Stefan still out of MF for the same time means we will probably a lot of ambiguous situations with DE, until it will reach the point where they both realize there's nothing there beside friendship.

That's good news. I am now pretty confident that DE will never go past platonic, and that makes me happy.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
Does this mean that we won't get Stefan in MF or that we won't get Stefan at all? Or maybe like 5 minuets of him like last season?

Oh I just love how unbiased Kristen is
S3 is supposed to be all about Stefan, the way S2 was all about Damon.

I am guessing that he and Klaus will keep moving and we were already told that Bonnie's story this season will be closely entwined with that and Originals mythology.

So my guess is that the gang will keep chasing after Stefan's changing whereabouts, even if he won't be right away in MF.

If Bonnie meets with him, so might Elena.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
peter can you watch rolling stone video. maybe they said new information about show i dont understand

here
There is nothing new.

I remember when Kristen used to give LOST scoop and it was all Sawyer & Kate, Sawyer & Kate, Sawyer, Sawyer, Sawyer & Kate. I would have loved be a fly on the wall as she watched the finale and saw Sawyer end up with Juliet, the love of his life, and soulmates Kate and Jack end up together.

I expect things were thrown.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay attention to anything she says.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

yeah i dont like e online
Old 09-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
yeah i dont like e online
BTW, I love your new icon!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

thank you i hope we can see that look in season 3
Old 09-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Me too.

ETA: I'm starting to think Stefan will be in Mystic Falls at some point during the premiere. Here's why:

We saw in the promo released about a month back that Andi was running from something/someone and by the looks of the next frame, it was Stefan. Now this could be the promo being misleading but -

- we also see a confrontation between Stefan and Damon where Stefan has Damon by the throat and is telling him to "Let me go" and Damon says "I see you're over the edge, brother." It looks like the shirt that Damon is wearing in that scene is the same one that he wore at Elena's party. Stefan is wearing the same black t-shirt that we saw in filming pictures of the premiere.

Thirdly, we have the newly released sneak peek where Damon says "I've had" or "It's been a really bad night."

Now, why would Andi be anywhere other than Mystic Falls when we know that she and Damon have scenes in the premiere? If it is Stefan killing her, then we can assume he's in Mystic Falls too.

So the next question is, why is he there? Does Klaus know that he's there? I think it's safe to assume he won't have any physical contact with Elena but perhaps he comes back just to get a glimpse of her on her birthday? Perhaps he calls her while he's still in Mystic Falls, and that's partly why he's on his knees - being so close and yet so far away?

Thoughts?

Last edited by Raguoc; 09-13-2011 at 06:57 AM
Old 09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Have we heard anything about who Bonnie's helping in regards to finding Stefan? I'm curious whether she's working with Damon or with Elena/Alaric, and you couldn't pay me to go to the general spoiler board.
I'm quoting from the direct source:

Quote:

“According to Kevin, Bonnie will be “front and center” in season 3 of The Vampire Diaries and her connection to the Original family will be revealed as well. Moreover, it won’t be Elena Gilbert disrupting Stefan Salvatore and Klaus’s bromance but rather Bonnie. She reportedly will get caught up in their web of terror and destruction. Either Bonnie’s going to try to defeat Klaus once and for all–or she’s going to switch over to the dark side. So, is Bonnie going to take a cue from Damon Salvatore and discover how much fun being bad really is?”

vampirediaries.com

My guess is that Klaus might try enforce recruitment on Bonnie, somehow, and she might go along with the game in order to get in touch with Stefan...

I missed Stefan/Bonnie friendship, so i hope she can play a part in his recovery!

Stefan has done so much for so many, and it's time he gets a little of that back!

ETA- At the same way, Bonnie's connection to the Original family might be part of why Klaus is drawn back to MF.
I keep saying that we got nothing on why Emily felt it was necessary to bond Damon to a promise to watch over her bloodline... whether he took that promise seriously or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
peek where Damon says "I've had" or "It's been a really bad night."

Now, why would Andi be anywhere other than Mystic Falls when we know that she and Damon have scenes in the premiere? If it is Stefan killing her, then we can assume he's in Mystic Falls too.

So the next question is, why is he there? Does Klaus know that he's there? I think it's safe to assume he won't have any physical contact with Elena but perhaps he comes back just to get a glimpse of her on her birthday? Perhaps he calls her while he's still in Mystic Falls, and that's partly why he's on his knees - being so close and yet so far away?

Thoughts?
There's some sense to this.

I am more inclined to think that either Klaus allows Stefan to leave for a time or purposefully sends him back to town up to some task.

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 09-13-2011 at 07:06 AM
Old 09-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:22 AM
Total Fan

Tee is here.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen from E Online!

I remember last season where we (in another forum) wanted to give her an e-card saying STELENA are back, bitches!

Let me read through the spoilers. You were all so busy.

Title: We're so excited, we just can't hide it.